Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Post Article on ATV off-roading  (Read 6047 times)
predatorracer8

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »

He may not be able to catch the GNCC, but he could take find pictures from last year and promote this year's event.

It would be so much better if he could get in touch with someone from FTR and get pictures and promote our own state series.

Use www.floridatrailriders.org somewhere in your story...That would be awesome!

I'll be sure to mention the site and the races you hold.  However, this will probably run after the March 3 or 4 event so I couldn't promote this particular race.  I'll check and see when the races are and get a little blurb about them.

I sent you 1 attached picture on my e-mail along with a photobucket link. Can you not use alink like that?

I got it, thank you.  I can use photobucket links, but if you have the actual high-res picture, it would be better.  This way the page designer can utilize the picture without having to worry about it becoming pixelated.  But, this will work I think.

well i wasnt trying to say to promote it but i guess you could if you had time, i was saying that because you could get some nice pictures at the race. but we all who race FTR would be really happy to see it in a newspaper.

jake
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

I hope this becomes a more re-occuring thing with newspapers comming to us asking about atv. It only seems to happen once in a blue moon.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com