Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about SE  (Read 1112 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2008, 12:06:04 AM »

I haven't been up to SE since late September so the hunters could have at least a little more peace and quiet.  I recently heard that the owners association rocked the parking area at the gate as well as a good part of the sandy main road.  If this is true, is it rolled and compacted to be able to hold a heavy vehicle?  When I was there in September, they were doing some road rock work by the first camp.  Sure would be nice if the whole entrance area has been done.  I want to bring some heavy equipment in to clear a portion of my land and don't want to take a chance of getting my tractor/lowboy stuck.  I'll have a big Cat loader to move it if it does but would rather not mess with it if I don't have to.  Plus, I wouldn't mind being able to bring my motorhome up once in a while until I get a chance to build a camp.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »

check PM

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo