Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy anymore starbucks(Please Read for all dudes on atvflorida)  (Read 4110 times)
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 14, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

I know we have a starbuck in lake city area.
But i post a topic on g4tv forums today so go look at it read it
you'll understand about it very well.

http://forums.g4tv.com/thread.jspa?messageID=13071475&#13071475
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:24:32 PM by americanhighlander » Logged

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

Now I have a reason not to like them. Their coffee sucks anyways!!

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »

Those jerks!  Don't they know that when those Marines get back they will take them at 500yds? Wink

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 08:44:41 PM »

According to urban legends this rumor is false, In fact Starbucks does support the war.   source  http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
predatorracer8

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »

WOW! everybody on that g4 forum can go to hell, sure they joined the army on there own terms but if it wasnt for them the terroist would be over here putin ther cigs out in there eyes. that blows my mind that someone could be that disrespectful for people who protect your LIFE and FAMILY so you can do stuff in life. i think those guys that write disrespectful stuff about our military should learn a hard lesson.

and if anything you should be trying to be half the man they are for putting there lifes on hold.

my dad just retired after thirty years in service, and has lost alot of his own life for this country, to think that tens of thousands do the same thing while people disrespect them....thats sad

jake

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »

According to urban legends this rumor is false, In fact Starbucks does support the war.   source  http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

Yes they do support our troops. this was proven to be false 4 years ago.... damn gamers should watch the news. lol
qt314nfla

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »

This is a false rumor.  Check out thunders post on snopes.com.  Thanks for posting.  I was just about to try to clear it up as well.

Ppl don't believe everything you read.  Check out the source and verify it.  No sence in spreading bad rumors about a business w/o solid proof.  I don't mean my friends', uncles', brothers', sister, who knew a guy that posted the non-sence to begin w/.  Snopes.com is always a good source.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:57:53 PM by QT314 » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »

I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 11:18:08 PM »

I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 

Oh that one is true... I had a second cousin that was a stock boy and had a ex roomate with a artificial leg that was kicked out of school for firecrackers that heard that it happend to a friend of his mothers uncle.  Very true...uh hu it did.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »

WOW! everybody on that g4 forum can go to hell, sure they joined the army on there own terms but if it wasnt for them the terroist would be over here putin ther cigs out in there eyes. that blows my mind that someone could be that disrespectful for people who protect your LIFE and FAMILY so you can do stuff in life. i think those guys that write disrespectful stuff about our military should learn a hard lesson.

and if anything you should be trying to be half the man they are for putting there lifes on hold.

my dad just retired after thirty years in service, and has lost alot of his own life for this country, to think that tens of thousands do the same thing while people disrespect them....thats sad

jake

thats what im thinkin. id like to send them there early too.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 01:15:44 AM »

Oh that one is true... I had a second cousin that was a stock boy and had a ex roomate with a artificial leg that was kicked out of school for firecrackers that heard that it happend to a friend of his mothers uncle.  Very true...uh hu it did.

Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh............ Moon
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:17:35 AM by FishaHallic » Logged
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 07:01:05 AM »

I thought I finally had a legit reason not to like that place. I guess I will keep looking.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
predatorracer8

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 01:25:49 PM »

ive heard that one too.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »

WoW this subject is very old  Huh Last time I was in Starbucks they asked me if I wanted to donate a pound of coffee to the troops.

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »

Sounds like a bad rumor to me.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com