Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which has more maintenance- Ute's, or sport?  (Read 10849 times)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 06:22:41 PM »

So your happy with the Brute? My buddy has one and he says it goes through anything. It's a pretty mean looking quad too.
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

I weigh all the options and then go with the winner.Nothing wrong with the Outty 800 and the Grizzly700.Add all the pros and cons and the Brute is the winner pretty easily.The Renny800 is in the same boat as the Outty with terrible mud/water protection.

The Outty is just too much money and you'll never overcome the fact the Grizz is a single.It is not about highest HP in the UTE world it is about torque.The Grizzly700 and the Brute are only about 7 or HP away from each other but the low-end is not the same.I don't touch 4Lo.We all mod them to a degree.The Grizzly just falls behind faster and the Outty is pricey to mod.

I've had issues with the Brute from day one but they are all simple to fix and have NOT been hard or expensive.Three things you have to do to it.
1..The most important..Snorkel it.It cost me $50 in parts and couple hours.Easier than you think.Website to walk you through it.
2..Dynatek CDi,$100 for a used one and you get rid of the low-end timing retard and the belt trip limp-mode.The Rev. rev limiter is gone and the top-end limiter is increased.Stronger running all around.
3..Bigger tires.27" minimum.The Brute will easily power brake 30" tires on pavement.
r6realtor

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »

I would say shorgasm has a pretty fair review I actually could not decide for a while between the 08 grizz and the brute 750. I did alot of research and just decided I liked the new snorkel system they put on the grizz just a little bit more, i do lots of water riding and of course I love the look, but that brute is a monster and I cant say that I wouldn't love to have both! You could always wait for that new teryx the new kawasaki sidexside if it's as comfortable as the rhino but has the power of the brute that is gonna be the sidexside to have, hell it's looks almost identical to the rhino, it's looking sweet! I like it, not a bad price either, well it's right on with the others maybe a little lower.

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com