Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATVS  AT HARDROCK  (Read 23390 times)
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2004, 04:55:42 PM »

Yeah, Glenn, I was there the other day with my two brothers, we had the black Ford F550 truck and the big horsetrailer. My brothers quads are both widened for motorcross, and yes, there are really tight spots, but we always managed to get through, there was just one spot in the trails where i dont think most people can get through, it goes downhill through some trees with very tight turns, and if you lock up the back breaks, you rearend can slide around and fall down the side of the trail, which would be a pretty big drop, its fun, but if you want next time im there ill put up a caution ahead sign so that way everybody is warned. I will be glad to help you out with anything you need at the track.
glenn_g

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2004, 07:21:20 PM »

I think I know where you are talking about,Is it by the road ?
If so there is a few differant lines down ,I had it caution taped off but someone might of ran threw it.I'll check,If thats not the spot, you are more than welcome to tape it off ,or show me where it is,but I certainly won't turn down help.

Thanks,  Glenn
glenn_g

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2004, 07:34:27 PM »

Nightbreed,

Sorry I didn,t see your comment. Right now we are not having our Sat.nite races. But when we do ,we try to offer a class for who ever shows up ,hopfully more than one. Unfortunately we don't get any where near the turnout dade gets.We are lucky to get 50 riders total.Thats why we have put our sat. nite series on hold.

Glenn
glenn_g

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2004, 07:39:42 PM »

Heck if I could get that many quads I could almost have a quads and pee wee only.(I have alot of pw's that want to race)

Glenn
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2004, 08:19:43 PM »

Glenn, I think if you are going to want a bigger turnout, some of the jumps must be made a little more suitable for quads, I love the turns you have made already, but some of the jumps are uneven, or a little too narrow or close together to hit. I think all the jumps that are there on the night track are for the most part fine, but during the day track, where you have the 3 doubles one after another, it gets really hard to hit, because the first one launches crooked, then the 2nd one is a little worse, then you really have to hold on for the 3rd one to even make it, I think you know what I'm saying, it's an easy fix though, and it could just be that there was a little mud down there that was making me fishtail a little bit before the first double... I'll try it again next time I'm at hardrock.
JoeyStankus50a

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2004, 07:23:15 AM »

Glenn,
Just wanted to let you know I think Hardrock is the place to ride for a quad. There is motocross, flattrack(vintage), GP(best track ever), and sand track. I'm the red 400ex quad with numbers 50AA, I race the FTR harscramble series. Man I have been getting the word out about the GP track and the harescramble track, it rocks. I have ridden everywhere in Florida and this place I feel is one of the top 3. I'm not big on motocross but you have a little bit of everything. The GP is even better with the new changes, those fast down hills are wicked. Just want to let you know your doing a great job. And I will keep on bring the crowds with me everytime I come. Joey Stankus 50AA
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com