Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Blackberry phones any good?  (Read 3863 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: November 17, 2007, 12:29:00 AM »

I was thinking about getting one. I was just wanting to know if aanyone has one and if it's any good. Do they hold up, or brake easily?
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 08:19:40 AM »

I have a Blackberry and a Motorola "moto q" The moto Q blows away the Blackberry. It easier to use, a tad bit thinner/lighter, Windows based. I bought a mini sd card and keep every document and picture that I want on there. It's a mini pc is what it is.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:20:08 AM »

my company just switched services and I have one now. Cant tell about how durable , its nice having email and all my planning / address book on my hip. 

The down side is I can work from anywhere

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
topflight36

Atv-61

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »

My father has one he likes it. I think there are better ones out there. Like my brother has a windows based LG phone that is alsome. I feel the blackberry is to hard to navigate for me to bother with it.

Roketa Atv-61
Just because you paid to much for you bike doesnt mean you have to hate on mine.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 08:57:50 AM »

I have a LG now. It's just a nice flip phone. I'll look into the other LG's .I haven't heard of the Moto Q. I've never been big on Motorola, but I'll check it out. Thanks.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 09:07:58 AM »

Like Scooter said, It's nice to have e-mail, tasks, calendar and all of that on your side. Whats really cool is when a customer/client/whatever needs a document you can start an e-mail/attach doc and send just like you would from your PC. Check out the Q, It's a great phone.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »

I have a BB 8700 and I love it.  I have had it for 2 years and it works great.   It is connected to my corporate email and RR email.   I can't live without it.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 07:27:35 PM »

I looked at the Blackberry and the Moto Q today. Some really nice phones. They are kind of big. I"ll probably stick to my LG phone . The new one will most likely be for my girl.
    I can't tell which one is better since I never really looked for all the options with a phone before.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

My blackberry has sit in my glove box for 2 years...you want it??
Anoriginal

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 08:32:23 PM »

I can buy any phone I want and I bought the Moto Q. I really like it. It is an easy phone to operate and seamlessly integrated itself with my office calendar and e mail. Lots of great features.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »

I really liked the Moto Q also.
andrew 380

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 09:34:20 PM »

If looking for durability don't choose blackberry, ; but, else wise it seems to be just fine  Grin
logandzwon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »

It all depend what you want out of it too.  My mom carries both an iPhone and a Blackberry, (company phone.)  She was a Blackberry user for years before she got the iPhone.  She definitely prefers the iPhone, not to say it's perfect, but for her it's better then the BB.  I know other people that prefer the BB though.  It tall depends what you expect out of it.  I like my iPhone because its really friendly to use, syncs well, and replaces my ipod.  Having full access to my e-mail, and a full web browser is just a plus to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com