Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new puppy! :)  (Read 2705 times)
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »

Drove down to Merrit Island yesterday and picked up my new baby. He's an American Staffordshire, had AKC papers, but unfortunately they were burned in his breeders housefire Sad His grandpa was #1 in the US Wink I was able to meet his parents and they were absolutely incredible, meeting them finished the deal thats for sure! I couldnt believe how affectionate and obedient the parents were, not to mention how awesome thier disposition was and how gorgeous. His daddy had so much muscle! He's 9 weeks old and an absolute pleasure. I hope its not too good to be true, lol. On the way home from Merrit Island he slept almost the entire time. Last night he slept all night long in his crate, only barked/whined for about 5 minutes. He's so playful and affectionate already and so far, not 1 accident in the house *knocks on wood*! I took him for a car ride today and he loves it (Thank God cause he's going to be my traveling buddy, lol). He doesnt have a name yet, want to see what his personality is like. So far I'm leaning towards the name "Hef" (after Hugh Hefner) - he's a boob man, lol he tryed unbuttoning my shirt yesterday and loves laying his head on my chest/shoulder, etc, lmao.  So heres some pics - enjoy!

Momma

Daddy

With Brother and Sisters - wanting to come home with me already

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »

what a little cutie.  congrats!
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »

awesome dog. i still hate cats.
qt314nfla

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 05:57:16 PM »

awesome dog. i still hate cats.

i like them in chinese stir fry though.  mr kitty sure makes a chow main mighty tasty.  you should try hot braised kitty next time you go.  you'll actually feel it moving in your stomach all the way down and out if you order it hot enough.  i call it my kitty cleansing.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »

aww cute puppy!!! who doesnt love puppies  Grin

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
buzzardman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:53:13 AM »

you know,  when they lick your face you pretty much kissing his butt. ewwww   Wink
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

i like them in chinese stir fry though.  mr kitty sure makes a chow main mighty tasty.  you should try hot braised kitty next time you go.  you'll actually feel it moving in your stomach all the way down and out if you order it hot enough.  i call it my kitty cleansing.

what a cute puppy!

QT i like mine free range though. i don't like the farm raised and would rather have the gamie taste!  Chow

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »

you know,  when they lick your face you pretty much kissing his butt. ewwww   Wink

You know, when you sleep in your bed your pretty much rolling in his..... Wink

Anywho, cute pup.  And who isnt a boob lover Roll Eyes

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com