Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EXTREME MX RACE for DIRT BIKES & SPORT QUADS also FTR QUAD SCRAMBLE Oct 19-21!!!  (Read 6606 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2007, 06:31:08 PM »

Cool Cool Cool
Don't miss L-Cross's very 1st EXTREME MX race for dirt bikes and sport quads as well as FTR sanctioned Quad scramble. October 19th - 21st. This is a regular
"FAMILY" weekend so  there is something to do for everyone! Gates open 9am on Friday Oct. 19th and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday Oct. 21st at 8:pm.
Weekend passes are $30.00 for Adults and (non-racing) children 12 and under are only $5.00. This includes practice fee for racers! Race price  for 1st race is $25.00 and each additional race is only $20.00! Prizes (gift certificates) NO PLAQUES 1st, 2nd & 3rd place of each class! 100% pay back for MONEY CLASSES!!!

FTR Sanctioned Quad Scramble (Saturday ONLY) $10.00 admission per person. Regular FTR Race fees apply. FTR Sign up 7:30-9:30 Saturday. Open practice Saturday 8:30-9:30. Riders meeting 10:00am

SUNDAY ONLY "L-Cross Extreme Country Run for FUN" HAIR SCRAMBLE $20.00
Over 1,200 acres of mudding, camping, MX track and don't for get the FREE Concert and Dance on Saturday night 8:30pm!!!

Visit our web site for more information and event rules    www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »

Wow, sounds like fun. What makes it so X treme though? I mean, what does that entail?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »

Grin
Well, we are L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS. I don't know of another park that is offering all that we have . Especially all on the same weekend. We have worked very hard for the past 3 1/2 years to give everyone what they want. Mud, then trails, then the MX track now we have the course that the FTR is preparing for this event. We have enough land to keep all of the events separate but every one is welcome to watch or participate if they would like to in any or all of the events scheduled for that weekend. To top it off we have live entertainment and a dance. I think that qualifies for EXTREME! What do you think?

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 07:54:31 PM »

is the mx race on sunday or saturday?
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 08:35:41 PM »

The MX race will be on Sunday. That way any of the quad quys that want to do the MX race will be able to.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »

The MX races are on Sunday. Practice is on Saturday. Your $30.00 admission covers your practice. The FTR's Quad scramble is on Saturday. L-Cross Extreme Cross Country Run for FUN is on Sunday. Something for everyone to do all three days!

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »

At FTR races the gate fee is usually $10 per vehicle. My wife and 3 kids usually come with me, is it going to cost $50 just to get in the gate?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »

Yes, this is what we worked out with FTR due to the fact that there is very,very, minimum cost to FTR for L-Cross to host the event. L-Cross gate fee is $30.00 per person for the 3 day weekend, we have given FTR members and their families a $20.00 discount per person due to the FTR race fees. Our racers for the MX track are paying $30.00 but that includes their $20.00 practice fee for Saturday. So, every one is paying $10.00 admission. We wanted to keep it fair for every one.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 07:59:22 AM by Patricia Pearce » Logged

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Laura

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »

Cool Cool Cool
Don't miss L-Cross's very 1st EXTREME MX race for dirt bikes and sport quads as well as FTR sanctioned Quad scramble. October 19th - 21st. This is a regular
"FAMILY" weekend so  there is something to do for everyone! Gates open 9am on Friday Oct. 19th and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday Oct. 21st at 8:pm.
Weekend passes are $30.00 for Adults and (non-racing) children 12 and under are only $5.00. This includes practice fee for racers! Race price  for 1st race is $25.00 and each additional race is only $20.00! Prizes (gift certificates) NO PLAQUES 1st, 2nd & 3rd place of each class! 100% pay back for MONEY CLASSES!!!

FTR Sanctioned Quad Scramble (Saturday ONLY) $10.00 admission per person. Regular FTR Race fees apply. FTR Sign up 7:30-9:30 Saturday. Open practice Saturday 8:30-9:30. Riders meeting 10:00am

SUNDAY ONLY "L-Cross Extreme Country Run for FUN" HAIR SCRAMBLE $20.00
Over 1,200 acres of mudding, camping, MX track and don't for get the FREE Concert and Dance on Saturday night 8:30pm!!!

Visit our web site for more information and event rules    www.l-cross.com

Holeshot36

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »

The cross country run for fun on sunday, is this going to be as long as the park is open or is their a certain time for this? Ya'll really packed alot of events into one, can't wait!
Southern Outlaw

To finish 1st U must 1st finish

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 08:41:04 AM »

WOW Chillin....this deal here is going to cost you guy's like $150.00 before you unload the the quads....thats all most as bad as a World of Outlaws event.....FTR drop the ball on this event...if you are like us well get there late Friday night and then leave after the scramble Sat...

Don't see why "WE" FTR members need to help pay for a concert if we are not going to be there..

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on September 27, 2007, 06:31:08 PM

Does this mean if we get there Friday we have to pay $30.00 each for the FTR event only?HuhHuhHuh

TEAM OUTLAW
 "The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »

Patricia, I would like to get an idea of what it would cost to do what I would like to do at this weekend event. I do not want to ride trails, go to any concert or family event. I just want to go to the motocross track on Saturday, practice, pack my stuff up and leave, then on Sunday, return for the motocross race, then leave. What I am understanding is, it will be $30 on Saturday, which covers my gate fee and practice, then when I return on Sunday, I will have no gate fee and just have to pay my race fee, correct? If I want to bring a spectator on saturday and sunday, will they also get a $30 fee, even if they are not riding at all? They are not there for the family events or concerts, just coming with me (my dad and my mechanic). Possibly a $10 gate fee for the MOTOCROSS ONLY spectators?
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 11:50:28 PM »

Admission on Sunday for the MX track is $15.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 12 and younger that are not racing. You are right about the rest of the things. You only pay $30.00 1 time and your practice is included. When you come back on Sunday you only pay the race fee. 1st race is $25.00 each additional race is only $20.00.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 01:40:41 PM »

Patricia, what about if I want to bring a spectator on Saturday and Sunday, would it be $15 for saturday and sunday MX spectating? That seems to be the average gate fee and 90% of the races I go to.
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 09:58:31 PM »

This weekend is really going to be great! The weather is cooling off a little, it has been in the 60's at night this past week. Great for camping!! Gate fee for Sundays only if you are not with FTR is $15.00.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 01:23:08 PM »

will there be a sunday morning practice and what time does the racing start and what time is the cut off to sign up to race on sunday?
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »

Here is the setup for this weekend at L-Cross.......

Saturday Practice

9:00am ---- 3:00pm

1 ) Pee Wee Dirt Bikes
2 ) Pee Wee Quads (50 & 70cc)
3 ) Youth Dirt Bikes
4 ) Youth Quads
5 ) A & B Dirt Bikes
6 ) C, Age, Women, Vintage
7 ) A & B Quads
8 ) C, Age, Women Quads

Practice will run for 12 min each or 5 laps.  (Which ever comes first)
Don't be late to the gate for practice or you will not get your full practice time.

Early sign up..... 3:00pm----5:00pm
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:47:27 PM by LostCause » Logged

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »

Sunday Schedule

7:00--Sign up opens

8:30  Moto 1 )  Pee Wee Dirt Bikes
        Moto 1 )  Pee Wee Quads (50 & 70cc)

Practice for all other classes will follow first moto using saturdays practice order starting with # 3.
This is being done so that the Pee Wees have the best possible track.
Practice will be 3 laps only.  Dont be late to the gate or you will not get your full practice.

Racing for other classes will start between 9:30 and 10:00 am

Intermission for track prep will be after 1st round of motos.  Then the Pee Wees will go back out on a smooth track again followed by the rest of the moto 2 races.

Pee Wees will need to be signed up by 8:15 am.  All others can register up untill 9:00 am.

www.SSQSA.net

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

Grin Kiss
Thanks Brett! That's perfect!

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: