Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Having a very bad week!! Confirmed, it's totalled!!  (Read 6916 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: September 27, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »

To top off all the incidents I've been going through...I was dropping off my 11 month old at the sitter's house this morning. I was at a dead stop waiting to turn left. An old man in a new 07 Toyota Camry doing 35 MPH slams into the rear of my Tahoe.
  My son seems ok, but we're having him checked out. I got whiplash, lower back pains, left wrist and ankle pains from ramming my dash.
   If they can fix my truck, it'll be a miracle.
   The poor old man wasn't wearing his seatbelt and split his head open on the front window. They think he already had some kind of medical condition. I hope he recovers.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 06:45:33 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
LINK500

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 01:12:10 PM »

Dam brother that sucks Bang Head Bang Head

Hope the kid is alright...
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »

To top off all the incidents I've been going through...I was dropping off my 11 month old at the sitter's house this morning. I was at a dead stop waiting to turn left. An old man in a new 07 Toyota Camry doing 35 MPH slams into the rear of my Tahoe.
  My son seems ok, but we're having him checked out. I got whiplash, lower back pains, left wrist and ankle pains from ramming my dash.
   If they can fix my truck, it'll be a miracle.
   The poor old man wasn't wearing his seatbelt and split his head open on the front window. They think he already had some kind of medical condition. I hope he recovers.
I pray your child is ok. Also hope everything works out with the Tahoe. I know this isn't the way you wanted to get rid of it.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »

hope everything works out for you and your son it could have been much worse though ill pray for yah brother everything will get better i have those weeks before
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 01:21:57 PM »

man i hope everything is ok. bro, you should play the lotto this week after all the crap you've been through.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 04:31:27 PM »

glad your little one is OK,  hey, easy way to get rid of the tahoe.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
KB

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »

wow, glad your kid is OK,

hopefully they'll total out your tahoe then you can keep your truck.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »

Scratch, holy crap! What else can happen to one person. Glad to hear the kid is doing good. MAybe its time to look up an ask the man upstairs if he can jump in and take some of this off your back. He's done it for alot of us on here already. I will send one up for you anyway.   

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 06:38:56 PM »

Bro, did you break a mirror while walking under a ladder after seeing a black cat cross your path or sumpfin?

You might be living proof that nice guys finish last.

Hang in there though, things tend to turn around. Keep your chin up!

Glad everyone is OK.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 07:10:03 PM »

Although I hate to want it...I kind of do hope they total it. I just took my F350 down to Scott yesterday. I'm waiting for the inspectors to see the truck before I decide to get the F350 back.
  I have another excuse to go see QT now!! My lower back is throbbing like crazy. I was leaning forward on the steering wheel when the guy hit me. Half of my dashboard came down. You can see inside the top of the rear passenger doors with them closed. I could see the body of the truck cracked and seperated from the frame.
   She will be missed. I have some 20" rims from it if anybody wants some nice wheels. I wonder if I can strip all the aftermarket stuff off of it?
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »

thats a bummer chino....hope chai is ok.............glad to hear you found a sitter............

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »

Chai seems to be OK. I'm having him checked out tomorrow as well as myself.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 09:29:26 PM »

Well, I hear QT is the one to see if you have any of your man parts "throbbing" as you put it.

Make sure you tell her I sent you, so I get half off on my next "happy ending"!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Well, I hear QT is the one to see if you have any of your man parts "throbbing" as you put it.

Make sure you tell her I sent you, so I get half off on my next "happy ending"!

only if your....well nevermind.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 09:48:37 PM »

Although I hate to want it...I kind of do hope they total it. I just took my F350 down to Scott yesterday. I'm waiting for the inspectors to see the truck before I decide to get the F350 back.
  I have another excuse to go see QT now!! My lower back is throbbing like crazy. I was leaning forward on the steering wheel when the guy hit me. Half of my dashboard came down. You can see inside the top of the rear passenger doors with them closed. I could see the body of the truck cracked and seperated from the frame.
   She will be missed. I have some 20" rims from it if anybody wants some nice wheels. I wonder if I can strip all the aftermarket stuff off of it?

you may be able to take the aftermarket stuff, but you will have to have the stocks to replace it.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »

that sucks. hope you and your son are both ok.

KB

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 08:03:16 AM »

you may be able to take the aftermarket stuff, but you will have to have the stocks to replace it.

Thats what I did when I wrecked/rolled my first truck (84 ranger).

I took off the lift, tires/wheels, whatever else I could think of & went to Copher Bros. & replaced w/ black wheels w/any tire, I think they were even flat.

Just got to see if it's insured for stock truck or if you added any extra coverage for the aftermatket stuff.

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »

They called me today and confirmed. It's F_cked up beyond repair. Good thing I have GAP insurance. Geico was only giving me $6,900. for it.
   I am willing to part out stuff on it if you have replacement stock parts to put back on it.
  Call me if interested.

(727)204-0883 Chino
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 10:24:18 PM »

better get back the P/U now.....................

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com