Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello  (Read 2169 times)
floydamus

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »

hello everyone been on the site  bout a year  just now gettin back to this site since I'm  planning on trying to race gncc next year. but   anyway  most everyone i ride with calls me Floyd its my real name  and  screen name  on  every forum I'm apart of. i  own a  kfx400, bruin 350, 07 dodge qc  with the HEMI, and I'm looking to pickup a 08 yfz se sometime between now and  next years first gncc  race.  I'm trying to  make some new friend and  find some riddin buddies and maybe even  some car poolers for some of the   out of state gncc races like the ones in NC  and  couple others that I'm going to try and  hit next year.  so hopefully ill get to meet some new people

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:18:07 AM »

Hello Floyd,
  Come on out to the FTR races. You will meet a lot of good people. I'm sure there will be some wanting to do the GNCC. www.floridatrailriders.org

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 10:27:11 AM »

hello everyone been on the site  bout a year  just now gettin back to this site since I'm  planning on trying to race gncc next year. but   anyway  most everyone i ride with calls me Floyd its my real name  and  screen name  on  every forum I'm apart of. i  own a  kfx400, bruin 350, 07 dodge qc  with the HEMI, and I'm looking to pickup a 08 yfz se sometime between now and  next years first gncc  race.  I'm trying to  make some new friend and  find some riddin buddies and maybe even  some car poolers for some of the   out of state gncc races like the ones in NC  and  couple others that I'm going to try and  hit next year.  so hopefully ill get to meet some new people

Haha, POSER! I bet your wife can ride better than you.

Now that you live down here in FL we need to get together and ride sometime.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »

yea i was planning on mayeb  tryign to get to a few of the ftr  races  this year! have to try and meet  up with a copupel of yall.  and  bigscrb hwo the  hell did ya knwo i was married and im 100% poser  Cool

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:38:15 PM »

yea i was planning on mayeb  tryign to get to a few of the ftr  races  this year! have to try and meet  up with a copupel of yall.  and  bigscrb hwo the  hell did ya knwo i was married and im 100% poser  Cool

haha, you gotta remember my s/n name num1floyd!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 01:06:35 PM »

nope i must be  dumber than a box of rocks cause im lost as a  blind man in a sand storm

05 kfx 400
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 01:08:16 PM »

nope i must be  dumber than a box of rocks cause im lost as a  blind man in a sand storm

It's Cody..... Redneck Rebels,Southern Rebels.......

floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »

well hell

05 kfx 400
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com