Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read this if you are going to Rodman!  (Read 13227 times)
CAOSPOP

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »

I would say that it would be best to approach the situation in a caring and nuetral manner.Explain that we are all here to have fun and that there are children around. At the same time call the rengers office to make a complaint. I think that communication with the rangers office is still gonna be our best bet,because they can rest that we are a legit and honorable group and we are not there to cause a ruck but just to enjoy nature and relax with our families. I think if we build that type of rapor with them they will let us get away with alot of stuff.If you woud like me to explain more my #'s are on the nextel list.I think that we can really do some stuff with communicating.
J.D.
Supreme Member

I can see the concrete slowly creepin .

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2005, 01:45:23 PM »

I agree . Keep in mind the rangers aren't our biggest fans . But I agree with 100% . Man this is as bad as waiting for X-MAS .I'm ready to ride .

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
CAOSPOP

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2005, 02:02:03 PM »

me too buddy  I wanna get down and dirty...
LTZ400ApK

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2005, 02:12:19 PM »

i havent read this whole post but come on,whats next is some gonna make a sign in book and ask for valid ID,not to sound like a P3nis but if you dont have some common sence than you really dont need to be riding a quad anyways!!

Thats it mister.....
Time out for you...
Slap on the wrist...
Goto your room!!  Grin
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 02:12:51 PM by LTZ400ApK » Logged
CAOSPOP

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2005, 02:23:06 PM »

True but its better to have plan B & C
Yamahonda41

Born to ride!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2005, 05:03:18 PM »

Look at some of the ATV videos on the internet if you want to see a lack of common sense!!! Shocked
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 05:03:35 PM by yamahonda42 » Logged

2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2005, 10:42:15 AM »

LTZ I have ridden that pit many times and I have had several close calls with alot fewer people than we are going to have .Here is My suggestion to all the common sense people .Leave the south end of the pit for the KIDS ONLY , Mark off their area and anyone who enters that area on a full sized quad must stay under 10 mph " so parents can check on their kids " .   Slow speed only on road going around the pit .Keep all the racing to the north end where it is open .I dont care what anyone says , but I'm sure common sense guidelines only will not work with that many people . IT is human nature to show off .And you are right , people without common sense should not ride quads , but those are usually the people we call fast .

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2005, 03:34:25 PM »

LOL.. the ride will be fine... the people on this site are great.. it'll work out fine.

As for the fast people comment... going fast has nothing to do with common sense.. it's called riding to your ability. Not saying I'm fast.. my bike tops out at only 55mph.. or did before LTZ got his hands on it Wink

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
CAOSPOP

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2005, 03:52:24 PM »

I think everything is going to be fine also JD just like skyhigh says the people from this site are great but what about the people not from the site. I think we should just play it by ear. I got the name and number to the forest ranger station in Ocala should i give him a call for sugestions. Let me know.
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2005, 07:24:50 PM »

If we can just keep the kids in their own section I would feel alot better . The last thing we want is a hurt youngin .Me being a parent and just losing my dad in a bike wreck tweaks me just a little . We have to look out for the little guys . [smiley=Wacko.gif]

CAOSPOP

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 04:18:54 AM »

I can understand that brother. Dont worry if no one else there is going to give a damn we can allways just find another area to ride. Im not going to ruin my baby's first camping trip for anthor prick who just doesnt care about anyone else. we got plan B C D E just have faith.
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2005, 06:15:24 AM »

It will be my little girls first real atv adventure also .

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2005, 06:30:15 AM »

The kids are definately number 1 priority. I know we'll be lookin out for them Wink They will have a blast

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 06:42:10 AM »

The kids are definately number 1 priority. I know we'll be lookin out for them Wink They will have a blast

Peanut's lookin forward to seeing his girl. Sorry Scooter, She Peanuts this weekend. He says he can take ya if he has to.
Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
suzi417

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2005, 04:42:26 PM »

i would love to see rodman in miami out west somewhere but anyway i hope everyone realizes what an opportunity this is to show local, state, and maybe even federal authorities the beauty and grace not to mention the fun it is. we must organize and all pitch in and will have probably the best place to ride in the country. i myself have never been there but have seen pictures and heard many awesome things this has got to be the best. cant wait to go one day lets all talk more on making this place better and most of all safer so we dont have anything to set us back like an accident! please someone get video and we can start by showing how fun and safe it can be when done right. and i to am not telling people what to do just suggesting.        
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com