Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 46th and fowler?  (Read 5840 times)
CrfThumpster250r

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2007, 09:43:55 PM »

I see some pretty sweet looking trails and people ripping them up every now and again, but just worried about getting impounded.  Is this place legal?  Its right off fowler i guess near pepsi plant.
SkremenGSXR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:47 AM »

I ride there all the time so you prob see me rippin it up lol. Noone has EVER said we cant ride there. Just DO NOT park at the Pepsi plant and block their trucks and or road. I'm heading to another spot in a few if you wanna go post up soon.........Have a few people going as well.

It's all fun and games til the red and blues come on, then it's a SPORT!
CrfThumpster250r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 09:53:28 AM »

Where is the new spot?  I am down for the count this weekend.  Messed around and tore up my back and have a pinched nerve.  But mid next week or next weekend I am down to check out some new spots.  Message me with the details.

oh and by the way.  Tell me a little about that pepsi spot.  Is it just trails and no jumps?
pochop7

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 05:57:09 PM »

I was told by a cop out there one time that it is private property as long as no signs are up the owner would actually have to call them  to get them to come out, but a few months after that no trespassing signs went up, then people tore them down, then they went back up, blah blah  so Im gonna assume yes its illegal
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 02:23:50 PM »

Last time I was out there they fenced off the east end & the land is owned by CSX RR. They had several no trespassing signs up. Funny thing is we used to park in the state trooper parking lot & ride on Sundays with never a problem even with cops in the parking lot. Those were the good old days.
FOREMANRON

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »

I HAVE A TRSPASSING WARNING FROM THERE FROM ABOUT 15 YRS AGO. THERE USED TO BE SOME DESCENT RIDING WHEN YOU COULD BOTH SIDES.

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
SkremenGSXR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »

As long as you dont block the Pespsi road never a problem. But if you want to say it's illegal then yeah it's illegal don't ride there. More room for me..HEHEHEHE And yes the East end is blocked off. We have 2 spots right there we ride in. Its not all that big but close to home and fun for the day if you dont wanna travel. THERE ARE NOOOOOOO "NO TRESPASSING" signs anywhere. And I have never seen any at all. I have a 4x4 so I pull the trailer into the woods from Fowler and park inside so I dont bother anyone. The property is OWNED by USF for some type of research. I guess seeing how they never bother us they are researching how fast I can ride.. Wink Also I have been pulling the ATV's out of there and a cop was driving down Fowler and didnt say a word to me at all. So technically yes someone other then us owns it but KEEP IT CLEAN!!!! and maybe they will not bother us til its time to build as always. YOU TRASH IT IT WILL GO AWAY....Oh and I guess having one of the riders that rides there date Pepsi's VP helps a little too... Evil Evil

FOREMANRON

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 10:42:32 PM »

I TOLD THE COP THERE WERE NO NO TRESSPASSING SIGNS AND HE TOLD US THERE ARE NO TRESSPASSING SIGNS IN YOUR YARD BUT THAT DON`T MEAN ANYBODY CAN COME ON YOUR PROPERTY. THAT PLACE USED TO BE ALOT OF FUN YEARS AGO WHEN THERE WERE HILLS AND MUD WE USED TO LIVE OUT THERE THEN THEY STARTED RUNNING US OFF

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700
Agent

LETS RIDE!!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »

i've been there, probably going not this weekend but next weekend also. used to live right next to it.

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.
candidate zero

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 05:56:43 PM »

I've been out there, the people at Pepsi let us ride for a while, but eventually it got too crowded and the asked us all to leave. I believe the property to right of Pepsi is owned by USF. Barely any jumps, we were jumping a berm up onto the street a little, but didn't want to get kicked out early.

'06 LTR
SkremenGSXR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »

Anyone riding this weekend at Pepsi Plant?

SkremenGSXR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 07:01:46 PM »

A few of us rode Sunday and it was PERFECT riding conditions. OVERCAST with rain to the EAST, and nice damp dirt all over. NO DUST SO I LOVED IT. I might be back there this weekend. It's not the best spot but it's close to home and good for the girls to learn to ride better.. HEHEHEHE

KB

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »

We called it Thatcher Glass  20 yrs. ago.
SkremenGSXR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 11:10:10 AM »

Anyone up for Fowler spot today?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

goin_deep

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »

I'M GOIN TO TAKE IT THAT THERE AINT NO MUD JUST HILLS AN TRAILS ?

05 4x4 kawasaki prairy 360 camo lifted
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com