Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: late racing  (Read 1338 times)
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2007, 12:38:10 PM »

hey guys I had a great time sat night! but I got a question. Is there any way we can start a little earlier in the day?  Im not singling out any one for causing problems, but they do arrise and when they do they only push the racing way late, I didnt get home till 5 am! (this dosnt go for all the guys in motorhomes :'(lol) just an idea brought to you by a tired trike rider, happy fathers day! Kiss

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 01:30:36 PM »

I hear ya there... I drove home too. Part of it was there are 70+ entrys (from what I heard) due to the SFTL and Tbowl having the points races on the same night (ours was a reschedule). Thats alot of people to race and do line ups for. From what I saw the classes were moving on and off the track pretty quick. Other than the intermission to water the track between heats(well needed water), I didnt see excessive down time.  Personally, I would have no problem having a 530 Green flag.

Other than Tbowl, do you guys think the other schedule races run pretty fast and smooth?
Would you guys like to start those earlyer as well??

-Chris

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

I'm just glad I didn't have to drive home last night cause I was one delirious mofo on the ride home. It seems as the races and entries grow we should have to start a little earlier. I don't think anyone would have a problem starting earlier with a goal in mind of everyone being finished up and handing trophies out at say 11:00PM or something.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com