Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FloridaATV versus ATVFlorida Softball Game  (Read 13298 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »

maybe the game can be during the rally ,plenty of room at l-cross. It would also be entertaining.The event sounds like it will be a whole weekend so there should be enough time.

We have been practising this week, and we need more time. My team will be ready in July.

You guys want to think of something else to compete against us at the rally though, we are up for a challenge.

Maybe something ATV related - mud bog, or something trail related. Could be fun. We ride better much than you guys too.  Grin
Here is a challenge for Pauls " Wonder dream team", Seeing as you claim to ride better, lets have a striaght line race, lets say ohh about 300` should work Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »

maybe the game can be during the rally ,plenty of room at l-cross. It would also be entertaining.The event sounds like it will be a whole weekend so there should be enough time.

We have been practising this week, and we need more time. My team will be ready in July.

You guys want to think of something else to compete against us at the rally though, we are up for a challenge.

Maybe something ATV related - mud bog, or something trail related. Could be fun. We ride better much than you guys too.  Grin

Here is a challenge for Pauls " Wonder dream team", Seeing as you claim to ride better, lets have a striaght line race, lets say ohh about 300` should work Grin
Hey I said we had better riders, we absolutely bow down to you drag racing guys though.

Have an idea though:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,23962.0.html
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »

Thats not really "riding" though. Thats more like who can roll in mud better.
 Now if your talking about like a cross country/ obstacle kind of course that would prove a "better rider" than just mud. Just my opinion of course.

Now, Its a good thing you all are getting your practice in, that way there are NO excuses when the " beatings" are handed down to you all in softball Shocked

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2007, 04:06:08 PM »

I agree, I would really like to do, a sport section, hand a baton off to a utility who takes it over and obstacle course and hands it off to a mud guy, but I don't think we will be able to. I will certain ask about something like that though.
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2007, 04:50:21 PM »

well  we are getting the team togeter  but i need  girls to play so show some suport girls  Sad

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »

Thats not really "riding" though. Thats more like who can roll in mud better.
Now if your talking about like a cross country/ obstacle kind of course that would prove a "better rider" than just mud. Just my opinion of course.

Now, Its a good thing you all are getting your practice in, that way there are NO excuses when the " beatings" are handed down to you all in softball Shocked

I am totally with you...

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
dreth

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »

i will be there to cheer everyone on but i totally suck at softball. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com