Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fish much?  (Read 6638 times)
Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 28, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »

Thought you guys might appreciate these pics, been tearing the prespawn up. Last week we had 4 near the 6 pound mark. Good stuff. This was Mon.

LINK500

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 11:07:33 PM »

NICE!!! TIGHTLINES Grin
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 08:04:26 PM »

looks like a private lake.  way too nice of a looking fish to be out of the harris chain.  i am jealous.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 10:22:43 PM »

thats some awesome fish. we also found a lake down the road to fish in and caught a 6 pounder today. and a few smaller ones. ill get pics next time we go. them private lakes are the bomb for huge bass.
Jeepin'

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »

Those are some nice fish, did you catch them on imitations?  I live on a lake that had its boat ramp taken out about 10yrs ago and there are some monster bass in it.  Ive tried every kind of fake bait but they will only take a live shiner, crawdad or small bluegill.  I could throw in a fake crawdad and do my best to make it look real and they wouldnt take it.  If I get a live one and as soon as it hits the water they all go after it. 
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »

Those are some nice fish, did you catch them on imitations?  I live on a lake that had its boat ramp taken out about 10yrs ago and there are some monster bass in it.  Ive tried every kind of fake bait but they will only take a live shiner, crawdad or small bluegill.  I could throw in a fake crawdad and do my best to make it look real and they wouldnt take it.  If I get a live one and as soon as it hits the water they all go after it. 

You apparantely haven't tried Zoom Junebug worms.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Jeepin'

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

You apparantely haven't tried Zoom Junebug worms.

Ive tried alot of Zoom before but not sure of the Junebug worms.  Yum has a bait that has a salt on it and thats supposed to attract fish.... tried them and they sucked.  Cant beat live bait.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »

i wouldn't openly say I use small bluegill.  last time i checked that was still illegal.  caldona's are the best live bait I have found, they are fiesty.  nice fish.  my fishing pole hasn't got wet in 3 years.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »

my fishing pole hasn't got wet in 3 years.

That sounds like a personal problem to me.... Talk to the wife about that one. Shocked

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »

hey hey, i just got married about a year ago, so maybe only a year then....LMFAO....you got me on that one....i got my one year anniversary coming up march 18th, thank god she hasn't killed me yet.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »

i wouldn't openly say I use small bluegill.  last time i checked that was still illegal.  caldona's are the best live bait I have found, they are fiesty.  nice fish.  my fishing pole hasn't got wet in 3 years.

Bluegill, shiners, there all the same Wink  It doesnt matter anyhow, the lake is so over run with them im helping out.  Too many fish will ruin lakes.  I remember going to the edge of the spring in our lake with my little cousin, throwing bread in, and atleast 100+ bluegills came. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:28:14 PM by Rebel » Logged

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 10:18:20 PM »

I actually lived on Lake Eustis for three years and right now I am on a river leading directly onto lake Harris so I have alot of experience on the Harris Chain. I actually got a tournament tomorrow launching from Lake Eustis.

I have a hard time going wrong on private lakes like that (the one I got these fish on). Got alot on cranks and a few on Senkos. (Senkos are my love always have one on one of my poles). There were a ton of beds out there but they moved off them, bed fishing is hella fun too. I have actually had a few good days out on the Harris chain but usually if you come in with 10 pounds of bass you have a good chance of winning. Except on some days where a two-pounder will take it.  Grin

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »

hey hey, i just got married about a year ago, so maybe only a year then....LMFAO....you got me on that one....i got my one year anniversary coming up march 18th, thank god she hasn't killed me yet.

Well, Happy early Anniversary is in order then.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
AD

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 10:21:53 PM »

nice catch
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 08:20:31 PM »

It is not illegal to fish with bluegill if they are caught on hook & line. Only if they are netted for that purpose.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »

It is not illegal to fish with bluegill if they are caught on hook & line. Only if they are netted for that purpose.

learn something new everyday.  thanks for clarifing that for me. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Honda400ex

2007 400ex

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:28 PM »

nice bass!  ,have you seen some of the bass that Mr.400ex and his friends have caught

Honda 400ex                Honda 400ex                  Honda 400ex              
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 09:30:07 AM »

nice bass!  ,have you seen some of the bass that Mr.400ex and his friends have caught

mr.400ex^

and freinds lol, kfx400rob^

and the ride to the lake^

and myself^
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »

farmers tan!!! lol

who even took that picture.

06 kfx400