Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Swamp  (Read 2610 times)
Vegas

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 19, 2005, 08:02:58 PM »

I met someone up at Ocala this weekend who told me he rides in the Green Swamp area just north of Lakeland.

I thought that was protected Land.

Has anyone ridden there, and if so, what parts are OK to ride in?
monster450s

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 09:49:23 AM »

The Green Swamp is huge.  Most of it is private land and if you know someone out there you can ride but as for the state owned part like Richloam, they don't allow ATV's but you can drive trucks and hunt there.  
FORDFANZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 02:13:13 PM »

The Green Swamp is huge.  Most of it is private land and if you know someone out there you can ride but as for the state owned part like Richloam, they don't allow ATV's but you can drive trucks and hunt there.  

Ya  Ive  been  out  to  Richloam  pretty  cool  out  theree   but  as  for  riding  out  in  Green  swamp  you  need  to  know  someone  

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 03:24:44 PM »

Hey, you guys that leave in Lakeland, I heard about one place, a couple miles south of Lakeland by 92, some industrial area with a lake and a tomato or strawberry plantation on the back, I was wandering if know about this place and if is legal to ride in there ?

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
Vegas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 03:35:55 PM »

I use to ride on 400 acres off of Airport Road behind rooms to go, which the owner just sold so I can't ride there anymore.

I'm not sure of exactly where you're talking about off of 92, but this was behind Clark Road Farms and next to Polk County Parkway.

There's a motocross park in Bartow though..it's small but good for short rides and it's a straight shot down 60 from Brandon

If you have any good places to ride in Tampa let me know, I'll meet up and ride with you.
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 04:23:53 PM »

Yes, I'm not sure about this place location, but I just wanted to know, here in Tampa there are no many places to go and ride  :-/ , but any way, if some place "pop out" I'll let you know.
Besides Bartow, ther is another place that I'ven't been yet  "Quick mx track" I really want to check tha one out, I heard they also have a Hare Scrambles secction that I'll love to try some of this weekends but this coming one I have a race with FTR so it will be afetr that, and a heard  about Sunshine speed way here in St, Pete not that far from Tampa on Wednesday and Fridays knights they have practices so sounds like a couple places to try out.

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com