Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: oops  (Read 3626 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« on: March 21, 2007, 09:28:33 PM »

Pigion toed the wifes H2  Shocked

[attachment deleted by admin]
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:30:56 PM »

wow...how did you do that?  Huh

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:36:52 PM »

Wow that sucks.  But then again those cute little things aren't meant to really handle the woods or the ranch.  It's kind of like having a yuppy in the woods.  It was like a fish out of water.  I think you'd better keep that thing at the front gate next time or talk to big daddy about pimping your H2.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 09:47:14 PM »

Actually it was a friend of mine that had never been pulled out before driving the H2 (something I didnt know) How do you grow up in florida work in the service department of a large Ford store and not know how to be pulled out or how to drive in the sand??  My last words to him as I started pulling him out with my Jeep was....."easy on the pedal and DONT run over the strap!!!" weeeelllllll......guess what, yep he wraped up the strap @ about 6000 RPM's and snaped the tie rod like a twigg Cheesy   250.00 tow truck bill, 300.00 repair bill and 2 twelve packs later she was on the road again by noon the next day. Grin
qt314nfla

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »

Actually it was a friend of mine that had never been pulled out before driving the H2 (something I didnt know) How do you grow up in florida work in the service department of a large Ford store and not know how to be pulled out or how to drive in the sand??  My last words to him as I started pulling him out with my Jeep was....."easy on the pedal and DONT run over the strap!!!" weeeelllllll......guess what, yep he wraped up the strap @ about 6000 RPM's and snaped the tie rod like a twigg Cheesy   250.00 tow truck bill, 300.00 repair bill and 2 twelve packs later she was on the road again by noon the next day. Grin

Ok now this is proof that men can't drive either.  Atleast this dumb blond knows how to drive in sugar sand and how to tow someone out.  And I was raised in the burbs not in the country.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »

Ok now this is proof that men can't drive either.  Atleast this dumb blond knows how to drive in sugar sand and how to tow someone out.  And I was raised in the burbs not in the country.

No crap Sherry has pulled out more people than Jim Embarrassed I should have let her drive Kiss
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:53:43 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 04:30:30 AM »

Should have kept that Rhino  Wink.  But the good news is I see one of those new Polaris Razors in your future, you have all the toys  Bow.
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »

250.00 tow truck bill, 300.00 repair bill and 2 twelve packs later she was on the road again by noon the next day. Grin

Grin Grin The look on your friends face when he saw the damage "PRICELESS"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:30:58 AM by Inyourdraft2000 » Logged

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 12:18:43 AM »

That is what it sounds like....not a nice sound in the middle of RR on your main ride out Shocked
KB

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »

Aren't H2's put on some kinda chevy truck frame or somethin.
Me , personally if i was to get a Hummmer it would be a real Hummer w/ a diesel in it.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »

Me , personally if i was to get a Hummmer it would be a real Hummer w/ a diesel in it.

heck yea! the h2 and h3 suck imo.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 09:36:11 AM »

heck yea! the h2 and h3 suck imo.

The H1's ride like crap, and the H2 is the best family vehicle we have ever owned, safe, great ride and very comfortable. My wife loves hers..but you are right there are allot of people that hate the H2 check out fuandyourh2.com ....mostly tree huggers compalining about the gas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com