Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Directions to 5a please.  (Read 3198 times)
RedPred05

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2007, 07:23:02 AM »

I would like to ride out at 5a but iam not to sure how to get there from Orlando.  Please direct me to this location. Thanks.
06LimitedPred

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 07:38:25 AM »

There's a couple ways you could go, the easiest way is for me to tell you where it is, then you look at a map and choose the easiest route for you, It's right off exit 231 on I-95. That exit is for Scottsmoor, about 30 miles south of Daytona and 15 miles north of Titusville.

98 KX125
PREDOCROSS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:58:54 AM »

You can take 520,528 or SR50 to I-95, and head north to exit 231. Upon exiting, take a left (west). Just past the overpass,on the right is where you can park. Be sure to secure things like ramps,tools etc. Have fun.
dirtsurfer

extreme trike

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 08:30:17 AM »

does anyone know the condition at 5A? Is it real wet or has it dried up some? I haven't been there in a month. Also has from this site seen the low rider trike with the funny steering, that's my toy?

lean steering trike- you steer with your butt
Beaner

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 09:20:11 AM »

We went out there about two weeks ago and it was wet in some spots but there were ways around the deep holes.  If you are looking for water it is there if you want to trail ride with out the water it is also there.  There will be a big ride on the 28th with the hondaforeman.com  and highlifter.com guys out there. We will be meeting the parking lot at about 9 am on the sunday. Everyone is welcome to join.

02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

I was out there a couple weeks ago and when you crossed the little canal there were new No Trespassing signs up in the trees.  Are they still there or was that only for hunting season?
dirtsurfer

extreme trike

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

There was a guy putting up the signs because someone  filled in the water supply pipe for his fish farm, killing his ponds. He is trying to get the cops to enforce no trespassing to protect his interest and investment.

lean steering trike- you steer with your butt
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 10:01:15 PM »

how do u get there from brandom
runfox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

What excatly is 5A for this noob? Public or private land? It sounds close to me, Titusvile is only about an hour away from me.

My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »

There was a guy putting up the signs because someone  filled in the water supply pipe for his fish farm, killing his ponds. He is trying to get the cops to enforce no trespassing to protect his interest and investment.

Thats great Sad   Another area closed down because of some dumba$$.  Its bad enough people leaving their trash all around out there but now someone does this and really affects the property owner.  Do you know is it totally closed down now or what?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 05:26:09 AM by randyz » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com