Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F-in brilliant! Hunters have to stick to the marked trails too. They are force  (Read 1968 times)
banana-man

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »

F-in brilliant!  Hunters have to stick to the marked trails too.  They are forced to hunt the woods of the trail system, unless they leave their ute behind and walk miles into the woods.  That makes me a little nervous!   

WTF are they thinking.  Condense all the ATV-ers, and all the hunters, to the same small area, using 2-way trails.  This is a plan for disaster!   It has no choice but to fail, and as far as the markers are concerned, it's got a good start in that direction already.
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 12:42:25 PM »

Perhaps it is meant to fail!

Reminds me of an old saying.  "Don't piss on my head and tell me its raining"

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »

scares me too,,,I've been shot at too many times to even go near the wods during hunting season.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 08:26:10 PM »

Well of course banana-man. Down in South Florida, what they then do is make the trails so far apart that unless you want to haul your deer many, many miles, you have to hunt next to trails. This makes it very hard for the older and handicap hunters especially. Or even the fathers taking young kids out for their first times. It is another tool to use to kill hunting in areas..... Roll Eyes

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com