Got busted in Lee County

Started by Thrumud, August 06, 2006, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Loven It

Quote from: SWFRider on August 13, 2006, 10:28:11 AM
Has anyone contacted this group !

http://www.atvaonline.com/rights.asp

I am looking through all of my previous emails, as soon as I find it I can give you the name of the guy who I have talked to. At one point I put up a post about them as well I offered to pay the membership and everything. No replies were given..imagine that!

They used to have an article about what was happening in Florida when I had contacted them. They are an awsome group and they WILL HELP FIGHT!!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com