Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS NAPLES  (Read 2337 times)
campfirehead

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »

took my rhino to florida motorsports in naples and would advise anyone that has a shred of sense to heed my warning!   this is the most f" ed up place ive ever dealt with.  people who weave baskets are better suited to work on your motorcycle than anyone there. hang with me and  ill tell you why as this is a lenghty list.:

1st  took 6 weeks + to fix top end on rhino 

2nd  my rhino was brought there clean as a whistle  got it back looking like they were joy riding it around for a week or weekend at least (AND I BELIEVE THEY WERE)

3rd  my rhino overheats 15minutes after i got it home because the morons left radiator half empty after fixing it!

4th  my seat had been ruined they tore a patch in a 4x4 square off the corner. didnt order a new one for it during the 6+ weeks they had it waited till i came to pick it up and acted like they never noticed . we could see it from the street befpre we pulled in it was so bad! so i asked if they would just have it mailed to me so i didnt have to drive an hour to pick it up and they said"  sure no problem" that was back in april its now august and they now said we have to have your old seat back for warranty and wanted me to pick it up. told them no you said you would mail it you broke it . gave them plenty of time to do the right thing and it didnt happen. so my wife goes there yesterday and brings them the old seat they give her a new seat still in the box, and guess what, it has no seat latch no side rail and no back clips on it! now have  to drive back to naples and try to get this resolved again! 

the worst business i have ever seen  DO NOT GO THERE THAT PLACE IS A JOKE ,AND A BAD ONE
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:01:39 PM »

sounds like a hasle. i sure wont go there.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 12:13:55 AM »

The joy riding thing.. They park them in the back and when it rains plus all the bikes they move back and forth, it leaves your ride dirty.

But I agree on the service department.. I wouldnt ever let them work on my bike.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com