Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 stroke vs  4 stroke  (Read 16317 times)
DierWolf

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2004, 03:29:42 PM »

Now there's someone i like Smiley

As for challanging 2 strokes on hill climbs, i think your making a very bad challenge.

PS i dont own a QuadZilla or whatever term you choose to call it, I have a hybid, something i made and put together not what the manufacturer feels like giving me.

LTZ400ApK

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2004, 04:16:54 PM »

Now there's someone i like Smiley

As for challanging 2 strokes on hill climbs, i think your making a very bad challenge.

PS i dont own a QuadZilla or whatever term you choose to call it, I have a hybid, something i made and put together not what the manufacturer feels like giving me.

I've got a hybrid too its a C-dale with a Cr500 motor  Wink
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2004, 05:48:54 PM »

My personal preference is a 2 stroke I don’t know why people say more maintenance and stuff...a 2 stroke you don’t need to change motor oil every 2 ride rather you change it every 4 or 5 months...and a 4 stroke has allot more moving parts valve train..timing chains...I just like the simplicity of a 2 stroke and the raw power hit.....plus it take a 4 stroke engine to work twice as hard to equal the same amount of power a 2 stroke can make....but if you like long riding go with 4 strokes they are more fuel efficient a 2 stroke eats up allot of gas.

I don't even know why you bother posting, all I can do is stare at that little video to your left!
DierWolf

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2004, 06:01:24 PM »

Yeah hehehe,

i always go back for a second look Smiley

the day white women learn that not all men like skin and bones is the day i go out with one Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com