Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Ford Dealer Emoloyees?  (Read 21132 times)
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2006, 09:43:01 AM »

you sure you aren't thinking of the deer and dog?  http://www.tcnj.edu/~hofmann/Humor/Misc/gaydeer.htm

or this one?

http://tommyrico.blogspot.com/gay%20deer.jpg

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2006, 09:46:30 AM »

If I were a gay Ford employee, I'd be more worried about losing my job.

"Not that there's anything wrong with working for Ford, in fact I have a friend who works for Ford, and we treat him like everyone else."  

Although, I don't think two people who work for the same company should be able to get married. We should change the constitution so that it specifically says "Two Ford Employees Can't Get Married" That way we can save them from the misery of marriage.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

Swamp I was not quoting you.  I was stating what I believe your thoughts were that is why I said maybe I was reading between the lines.  If I'm wrong I am sorry but let's settle it by answering these questions
1.  Do you believe gays should have the right to marry ( the same right you and I have)?
2.  Do you believe gays should be granted equal rights (the right not to be disciminated against because of their sexuality in hiring, firing, buying homes or any other rights we have).
3.  If you don't believe in a gays right to marriage how do you feel about a civil union?

that is one issue, you seem to like to think you know what other people are thinking.

I'd love to answer your questions here.

1. Nope, A straight man doesn't have the right to marry his male neighbor,,,,if gay people want the same rights as straight people,,,,,guess what, they already have them.

2. Except for I'm sure a few places, there is no open discrimination against gays that I have ever witnessed against buying a home, getting a job, buying a vehicle,,,anything, in fact I had a neighbor a while back who was a Dean at a high school who owned a rather nice downtown Orlando home,,,,and recently moved into a much nicer downtown Orlando home and is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met,,,,and he's gayer than Richard Simmons dance moves.

3. I think a civil union is fine,,,,,I'd love to see gay people have a union that is as hard to get in/out of as marraige because I'd like to see them have the same issues with getting divorced.

I'm with whoever said,,,,do whatever you want, just don't push it in my face at every opportunity.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2006, 12:09:50 PM »

Fish I seen this and thought of you Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com