Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Post  (Read 2101 times)
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2004, 11:10:03 PM »

Hi Mr Bones,
As always Hats off to you for a GREAT...actually the BEST site on the web Grin I know you must get a lot of requests to make it even better but here is one more I thought of. Currently even after you have viewed all recent articles under a "forum name" the "Last Post" column on the right it still says "Today" in bold to signify a new post. I was wondering if there is a way to change this from bold to regular font after we have checked all the subjects/posts? That way we would always know if we have viewed all the articles for today under a topic since often I go back and open the same ones by mistake. Once someone replied it could then go to bold so you knew it was time to check it for new information. Hope this makes sense - Eric
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 09:55:57 AM »

The "Today" part of the Last Post isn't dependant on if you read it or not. It's simply looking at the clock and saying the most recent post to that thread was posted on the current day. When tomorrow roles around it switches to the date format. Make any sense?

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 09:37:04 PM »

yeah thanks ,makes sense - say like your personalized pic of the skull Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com