Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something New  (Read 3998 times)
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:04:09 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Not sure which place was best for this topic...but figured I would put here and in the "Racing" section  Grin

As an amateur racer, I know what it is like to yearn for greater things in the sport of ATV Racing. Many people talk of and hear of the pro’s and their phenomenal abilities on the track…but the true foundation of racing and it’s future lies in the amateurs that strive to be the next top level rider. Without amateur riders, ATV racing would be missing something big.

So, where is this leading? I am involved in a new undertaking, that I am very proud to be a part of…. Amateur Exposed Magazine. I am currently a journalist, working with Chuck and Carrie DeBault to help shed light on some great riders who are often shadowed by the Pro’s.

In this online publication you will find riders of all different disciplines and riding levels, from many different states and venues...including MX, TT, & XC. This month a FL XC racer Chris Sprayberry is featured along with 3 other riders of different states.

Save this link in your browser and take a moment to check up on the “future” of ATV Racing.

Thanks,
Jennifer Albright  Wink

Ameteur Exposed Magazine
http://67.98.13.244/

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »

well, if you are an ameteur,,,,then I can't even imagine what the pro's look like on the track,,,,,you guys need a place to host the website?

I can help with the website and host it,,,just it's a bit slow.

Id@
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 07:13:09 PM by Ida_Mann » Logged

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »

Thanks for the offer...Chuck(aka thejaspman) is working on all of that...the site is not 100% but we figured we would start spreading the word  Grin I am really excited to be part of this - it is a place to talk of the up and coming talent in the ATV Racing world...

Again - thanks!!! Wink

Jennifer

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

Clapper More love to the people that drive the sport. There are 10's of 1000's of riders but only 50 between the styles of racing get attention  Dunno? It's about time we get love  Hug
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 07:41:14 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 07:44:15 PM »

great idea. Grin hopefully i will be in it one time. Roll Eyes

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:44 PM »

Hey this is pretty cool and a good idea.  Racergirl47: I was watchin Racer TV on OLN and I think I saw you introduce yourself at the Georgia GNCC

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 08:47:42 PM »

Thanks everyone...please just keep checking back to the site...it is something I believe in and can only help the sport!!! Wink

Yes...RAD 700r...I was on OLN for the GA coverage...I was pretty excited to see it - I had no idea - LoL!! It was weird seeing myself race - HeHe!!  Tongue

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 10:51:48 PM »

how would a racer go about showing himself to this magazine, emails, letters?
i ask for a friend.
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 07:55:20 AM »

PM sent...

Smiley

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 11:32:19 PM »

Jennifer, that a great thing yall are doing. You will do good as a journalist, I enjoy reading your section on floridaquadriders.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 07:09:26 AM »

Jennifer, that a great thing yall are doing. You will do good as a journalist, I enjoy reading your section on floridaquadriders.

Ahhhh...What a nice compliment - Thanks so much  Grin

Jen
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:13:45 AM by RacerGirl47 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com