Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD dealers  (Read 2891 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2010, 07:07:14 PM »

Looking into buying a used motorcycle and just want to get some opinions on dealers. Since most dealers sell ATV's UTV's etc. any opinion counts since its not so much the product as it is the process.

My father-in-law just bought a bike from ridenow in ocala at a great (sticker) price, but once he handed over the money they pretty much toss you aside it seems. Honda of crystal river...I like a couple people that work there, but i probably wouldn't buy anything other than an in-stock part from them anymore. Citrus Cycle Center seems to be a great place to buy from, if anyone has any experiences with them let me know! I don't care where it is in florida, if it's worth the drive to get a good deal and great service, i'll drive! Even Georgia border.

Thanks!

This could always become a sticky in good, bad, and ugly too  Wink

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:07:55 PM »

I used to be on this site daily, but due to life in general havent been on here much the last few years. I saw this post and had to reply... I'm the parts manager at Deland Motorsports. I work with a bunch of great people, we don't have a lot of used inventory right now, but each customer is treated like our best. I'm a Suzuki/Yamaha/BRP dealer, but can get parts one way or another from anywhere. I'm also in charge of shipping and will ship any orders anywhere for as low as possible.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »

not sure if citrus cycle center is the one on 41 just north of the rxr overpass but its not there anymore Sad

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Starbuc71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

STAY AWAY from ridenow.  Something must have happened to them because the NPR and Clearwater locations have changed hands.  Thier salemen or should I say salespunks did not know anything about bikes....total idiots.  Citrus cycle center in inverness are good people.  Unfortunatley for me they dropped thier Can Am dealership and they are no use to me.  They have a great selection of used bikes all the time

2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »

Citrus Cycle Center is on SR-44 just a few minutes west of walmart and lowes now. FYI

Thanks everyone, keep 'em coming!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com