Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do yall go riding that live in Naples?  (Read 2782 times)
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »

I was just wondering where yall go riding that live in Naples, I go to L-cross, C & R , and maybe Holey Land ... the closest of those 3 is 1 an a half hours away.  Just thought there might be another with in 2 hours or so... thanks yall

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 05:35:45 PM »

You must  be taking the wrong the way, because it only takes us a little over and hour to get to C&R, and I belived it doesnt take anymore than 2 hours for L-cross. But in Naples you could go to 951 extension (by imokalle road).
OffroadSS350

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 07:12:02 PM »

theres alot of good ridin in East bonita but alot of people have been goin lately so im sure it will get shut down soon Picayune Strand is the best trail system in collier county but its a game of cat and mouse out there if u get caught u get fined up to $500 for trespassing on foresty (probaly get $50 for riding in a WMA) i ride out there bought every other weekend sometimes at night and got caught twice and cited once if u go out there try to stay off main trails i have got pulled over by FWC Driving trucks and by on an officer on an ATV so keep your eyes and ears open,  but to me the riding and wildlife out there is worth the hassle.......

'05 F-150 4x4 on Swamperz
'06 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 10:54:26 PM »

Thanks yall for the info. I will try more riding around here.  I never said it took 2 hours to go to L cross... I was just asking if there were places about 2 hours away because that is what I am willing to drive in a single day without camping. And I am pretty sure I know where I am going I can only go about 60MPH with a fully loaded trailer and if I stop in Labelle to get ice an such it taked an hour and half.  Man if I was just drivin there without a triailer wouldnt even be an hour LOL but damn gas prices kill me. I will see yall at    C an R  on Sat.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
ONEslowEXer

Leader of the back

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »

offroad ...have you been going out on the prarie or just around the block. Sure wish I was brave enough, its gotta be real sweet out there by now

04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift
OffroadSS350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 10:29:08 PM »

offroad ...have you been going out on the prarie or just around the block. Sure wish I was brave enough, its gotta be real sweet out there by now
Havent found a succesful way onto the prarie yet but workin on it ill let u know the secret when i find it out i normally ride the trail systems north of sable palm Rd. and west of Miller sometimes down the oberlin expressway and those trails the best way into the picayune is probaly the trails that start behind the Florida Sports Park or Toll Plaza Rd. i use GPS theres hundreds of trails out there as far as being nice out there, it sure is.......

'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »

I use to know of a pretty bad trail offof miller to get to bad luck but I havent even tried it with all the crap that has gone on out there.  Man we use to have so much fun out there  Sad

IXIswamperIXI

OffroadSS350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »

I use to know of a pretty bad trail offof miller to get to bad luck but I havent even tried it with all the crap that has gone on out there.  Man we use to have so much fun out there  Sad

IXIswamperIXI
For sure alot of fun, i wont be ridin out there any time soon i got a notice to appear in court today for riding my atv out there ... just for having fun and not botherin any one, we might as well right on the beaches downtown probaly less of an offense

IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 08:36:45 PM »

yea i know what you mean i really dont understand what those poloticians were thinking

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com