Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buccaneers and Thanksgiving  (Read 9906 times)
geektrx

RedNeck Riders Association/Yacht Club President

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2006, 02:01:27 PM »

thats right the bucs are on a 4:15 pm on thanksgiving day.

btw we are playing in dallas aginst them boys

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 02:04:04 PM »

oh ya dem bucs are going to whoop them boys nasy on thanksgiving!!!!  Evil

bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »

Don't post things like this when there is still 5 more months until football is back. Angry  You are just teasing us.  Wink  By the way that is awesome news.

wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »

I also heard espn is putting on a monday night football doubleheader. second game will tee off at 10:30 pm. chargers against raiders. What  a night that will be. probably won't make it to work on tuesdays anymore.  Grin 

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
rider4life

GET REAL.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »

you got that right, I got sick days already on the calender for that tuesday.
Sweet Z

Life is to short go slow.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:38:13 PM »

Tell them buc fans to mark a loss that day cuz the boys got T.O and it over

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE
#26YFZ
Supreme Member

Get up, there's no excuses...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 08:40:09 PM »

haha if he isn't suspended by then!
Sweet Z

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 08:41:58 PM »

Hey wont he allways plays good his first year. The next one I dont know about

geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »

keep on talkin smack nut when to gets stuffed by barber and kelly then their won't be much to say

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Sweet Z

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 01:50:37 PM »

We will see.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 02:16:32 PM »

keep on talkin smack nut when to gets stuffed by barber and kelly then their won't be much to say

dont forget brooks will be covering the middle!!!!  Pirate dont get hurt  T.O.!  Dead

Sweet Z

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 01:33:28 AM »

T.O can take a hit all yall got to worry about is how many lil dances he will do in the end zone on your D

geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 11:30:30 AM »

this dude is still talkin

here you go TO HO

the last time they played he aint do sh*t

Sunday, Jan. 12, 1:00 PM ET
At: Raymond James Stadium

Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers found out why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have the top-ranked defense in the NFL. Amidst heavy pressure, the 49ers fumbled and stumbled their way to four turnovers and picked up just 227 total net yards on offense, including a mere 62 yards on the ground. Jeff Garcia was harassed all afternoon by the Bucs pass rush, and was sacked four times.

Despite a promising start, fueled by a Rashad Holman interception of quarterback Brad Johnson on the sixth play of the game, the 49ers failed to get the ball into the endzone and were completely shut down on the ground.

Johnson responded to his early mistake by throwing two touchdown passes and leading the Buccaneers on three long scoring drives in the first half before NFL Defensive Player of the Year Derrick Brooks intercepted a Jeff Garcia pass, setting up the second of Mike Alstott's two touchdowns, which opened up a 28-6 halftime lead. Brooks also recovered a Garcia fumble caused by Simeon Rice late in the third quarter.

Tampa Bay tacked on a 19-yard Martin Gramatica field goal early in the second half to close out the scoring as their defense shut out the 49ers in the final two quarters.

San Francisco staged the second-largest comeback in NFL playoff history when they rallied from a 24-point deficit to beat the New York Giants in their wild-card contest. But even their no-huddle offense, which was very instrumental in their first-round win, didn't slow down the Bucs defense.

Wide receiver Terrell Owens was held to just four catches for 35 yards.

The Buccaneers will travel to Philadelphia to face the Eagles for the NFC Championship at Veterans Stadium on Sunday.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 06:24:52 PM »

it's amazing that no one will talk trash as soon as someone with some real football knowledge speaks up

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Sweet Z

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 11:55:04 PM »

yes that was with the best D in the NFL. Wut r they now. Thats in the past with another team. Let see on thanksgiving and then I will come back rejoiceing in the cowboys victory. But let talk about it then

geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »

yes that was with the best D in the NFL. Wut r they now. Thats in the past with another team. Let see on thanksgiving and then I will come back rejoiceing in the cowboys victory. But let talk about it then

correct me if i am wrong but last season they had the best overall "D" in the league

look at the website           http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2005/regular?sort_col_1=4

so keep on talkin what you know nothing about

you are just one of those bandwagon fans who likes a new team every year, a real fan sticks with their team through the wins and losses

fans like CABLE GUY 1 with the dolphins and myself with the bucs are real fans

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Sweet Z

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 03:22:54 PM »

I am the last guy you can call a bandwagon fan. If ask anyone that knows me I am a huge cowboys fan. I know about my team and dont waste my time lookin at the stats of teams that are not relivent to there season. And yes I have been to Dallas to see them play cuz thats wut everyone asks and I was a fan of the when they wont 13 games or when they won 6. I am nothing like all these dolfans that go to the game and if they win they love the team and if they lose they call allthe radio stations and hate on the team. I am a tru cowboys fan

Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 03:28:17 PM »

so here we go again,nothing to backup your statements and bragging about a team with nothing_bucs are the worst team in the league-but after this last superbowl i guess it does not matter about talent only who's turn it was and what amount to write on the check.But i am glad to see someone knows how bad of a disgrace to is to the game and the league!!!!!!!
by the way bucs fans-all i have to say is 28-0 and the bucs had the round figure in that game!!!!!!
hahaha
geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »

so here we go again,nothing to backup your statements and bragging about a team with nothing_bucs are the worst team in the league-but after this last superbowl i guess it does not matter about talent only who's turn it was and what amount to write on the check.But i am glad to see someone knows how bad of a disgrace to is to the game and the league!!!!!!!
by the way bucs fans-all i have to say is 28-0 and the bucs had the round figure in that game!!!!!!
hahaha

who is this guy??

talkin like he knows football

he hasn't made one legit comment about anything except making himself look like an ass

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 03:52:38 PM »

who is this guy??

he hasn't made one legit comment about anything except making himself look like an ass

for real this guy is an idiot!!! he doesnt know his a$$ from his elbow! he must be one of those Patriot’s ban wagon fan!!  TskTsk
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 03:57:24 PM by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK » Logged

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 03:56:54 PM »

hahaha

Yeah what was that?...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
geektrx

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

who is this guy??

for real this guy is an idiot!!! he doesnt know his a$$ from his elbow! he must be one of those Patriot’s ban wagon fan!!  TskTsk

'm not a patriots fan i can't stand the Kraft origanization or their defense scheme
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:19:34 PM by geektrx » Logged

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com