Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: collier county  (Read 2128 times)
rdm03z

RIDE LIKE YOU OWN IT

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:56:52 AM »

the sheriffs office has way to much money. was riding out in golden gate estates on sunday and  was stopped buy a hardee county sheriff officer he said he has part of a task force to stop the atv riding in the estates, he said there were about 15 units and a plane in the air. if you ask me thats alot of money and man power for us little atvers. just my .02

lead, follow, or get out the way
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:23:24 AM »

yea 15 x $$ per year plus all the fuel & equipment? Huh Figure what it what cost for 2-3 people to work there charge $10 bucks a day at the gate and make it profitable? consessions,food etc....POLITICS SUCK! Lips Sealed

lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 08:29:57 AM »

Please e-mail the county commissioners and the governor. Dont forget the commissioners meeting on 4/11 Tuesday....any Huh e-mail me

lswjth2@yahoo.com
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 09:20:53 AM »

the sheriffs office has way to much money. was riding out in golden gate estates on sunday and  was stopped buy a hardee county sheriff officer he said he has part of a task force to stop the atv riding in the estates, he said there were about 15 units and a plane in the air. if you ask me thats alot of money and man power for us little atvers. just my .02

I don't know if I am the only one that feels this way, but If its an ILLEGAL place to ride the cops wouldn't need to be there if you weren't riding there. I get sick of people on the site complaining about cops being out at ILLEGAL places. Why are you there to see the cops in the first place?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 10:18:43 AM »

I was riding in a illegal place and the cops showed up...can you believe that?.....good grief... Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 10:20:38 AM »

Same over here in palm beach county. I made a substantial investment in a weekend warrior so I could load up & GO to legal places.MOST Folks on this site would rather BS about stupid stuff than take a few minutes to type legit e-mail that would voice there opinion.

Sounds like most of the young riders without the resources $ to travel and ride should have the strongest voice.No they would rather chit chat about stupid stuff than spend a moment to e-mail a letter that may make riding in areas more convienient for them to participate in legally.

My $.02 sad but true! Cry Angry

rdm03z

RIDE LIKE YOU OWN IT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »

i guess every where you turn you get smart a$$es, with stupid coments.
and i see that venting is crime. just think if the county has that much spare
change maybe they would find us a riding area so we would not have this
problem! Undecided

lead, follow, or get out the way
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 12:56:14 PM »

i guess every where you turn you get smart a$$es, with stupid coments.
and i see that venting is crime. just think if the county has that much spare
change maybe they would find us a riding area so we would not have this
problem! Undecided

We agree, thats why we say to voice your opinion to the officials and stop riding there until something happens. All you do by riding there is show that we are not law abiding citizens. You need to obey the laws, voice your opinion, show up to the meetings and rallies and enjoy your quad at legal places.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 02:33:31 PM »

I live in Golden Gate estates. This place has always been popular for quads, and it still is. 7 years ago nobody cared. But since all the rich people started moving out here, it started to get enforced. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com