Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TUESDAY MARCH 28TH @ 9:00 AM AT THE COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER  (Read 1510 times)
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 28, 2006, 12:02:39 PM »

Folks, We were able to succesfully petition the collier commission and on MARCH 28th @ 9:00 am at the collier county government center you will be able to speak on the 640 acres issue.The ball is now in your court. This is a golden opportunity we have. There are a lot of people watching what is happening, including the governor. PLEASE dont let this go by. One of the commissioners suggested that we be allowed back in to the Picayune forest until the promised riding area is found. Later on that same week, i will be given a tour of the proposed lake trafford area. The SFWMD wants to have our input on the design of this... Now either get off your as@ and do something about it or stop the whining and complaining forever. It's your call.....
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 12:18:45 PM »

Folks, We were able to succesfully petition the collier commission and on MARCH 28th @ 9:00 am at the collier county government center you will be able to speak on the 640 acres issue.The ball is now in your court. This is a golden opportunity we have. There are a lot of people watching what is happening, including the governor. PLEASE dont let this go by. One of the commissioners suggested that we be allowed back in to the Picayune forest until the promised riding area is found. Later on that same week, i will be given a tour of the proposed lake trafford area. The SFWMD wants to have our input on the design of this... Now either get off your as@ and do something about it or stop the whining and complaining forever. It's your call.....

GREAT JOB, ONCE AGAIN RICK!!!! Guys, this is it. WE NEED TO KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!
We are getting things done but as me and Rick talk we are tending to think we are losing support as far as people on this site and the willingness to do this thing. The rally will be our defining moment. Be there and depending on the turnout, we will either continue with our goals or we will simply just stop and everything will go to chit again. We need support on March 11th. The more families and people in general we get out there the more support we will feel we have and the more we can do!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com