Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new news from Scrub trails this weekend  (Read 1448 times)
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

I went to Osceola rather than Scrub to see what else is out there. Different terrain but trails marked good. Dang I'm glad I got 4x4. The area I rode was muddy as hell. I read last week about some of ONF being closed to OHV's. I agree with the areas with water that don't need to be torn up but we aren't hurting those old fire break and logging trails. When we went down New Years we saw areas where the clear cut was. Now don't tell me we are hurting crap. I have ridden in ONF for 3 years and I've seen how after it rains you can't tell an ATV has even been there. ONF is a pretty place and all but it is not a pristine piece of wetland. Another thing that's gonna get us thrown out is the trash in the woods. We took some bags out and cleaned up some stuff. The bad thing is most of it's recyclable. It's not just ATV people tearing stuff up. The hunters do plenty as well. I've seen plenty of placed tore up by hunters. My idea is make all south of powerline OHV and north be hunting. That way we can all have a fair area.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com