Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandmountain Moto's 1-15-06  (Read 1895 times)
mrs.gmann

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2006, 08:45:46 PM »

Was wondering if anyone got pictures of the Powder Puff race. Heard Mrs. Nightbreed did great. We couldn't make it - Gmann real sick with whatever this bug is going around. Heard she did outstanding & would of loved to have seen her.  She's the really little one the doctor's told me would never be able to keep up because she was so little when she came into this world - I think they were wrong! Congrats - Mrs. Nightbreed - I'm very proud of You!!! Kiss
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 08:58:46 AM »

MOoooom  Embarrassed

This is the Racing Scene! The place on ATVFlorida for the manly men to come talk trash and be manly! I have been trying to infiltrate and be a hard racing, trash talking SOB with the rest of them Evil  I can't do this with my Mommy gushing over me for winning against the "girls"  Nerd. It is just not the same! Keep the mushy stuff in the Ladies Lounge!

Kiss    I will see if I can find any pics for you  Smiley I hope Greg feels better soon
mrs.gmann

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 09:32:32 AM »

MOoooom  Embarrassed

This is the Racing Scene! The place on ATVFlorida for the manly men to come talk trash and be manly! I have been trying to infiltrate and be a hard racing, trash talking SOB with the rest of them Evil  I can't do this with my Mommy gushing over me for winning against the "girls"  Nerd. It is just not the same! Keep the mushy stuff in the Ladies Lounge!

Kiss    I will see if I can find any pics for you  Smiley I hope Greg feels better soon

Oops, Sorry. Never thought about it that way,   Nerd. Going up against guys & beating them as never been a problem - going up against girls is all new.
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 09:42:43 AM »

MOoooom  Embarrassed

Oops, Sorry. Never thought about it that way,   Nerd. Going up against guys & beating them as never been a problem - going up against girls is all new.

hahaha i love it!!!

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com