wHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOU THE YAMAHA KODIAK 450 4X4??
i AM GOING TO GET MY WIFE SOMETHING IN THIS SIZE RANGE, THESE FEATURES ARE IMPORTANT.
4X4 , IND REAR SUSPENSION , AND AUTOMATIC WITH A LOCKER IN THE FRONT?? ANY INPUT OR SUGGESTIONS??
Scott, I have one.. call me.
or polaris 500 efi???
HELP>>>> Polaris 500 efi 4x4???
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 30, 2005, 08:35:29 PM
HELP>>>> Polaris 500 efi 4x4???
seeing where you ride, i dont think efi is such a good idea, i remember my dad saying something about any water getting into the efi that it'llscrew it up....
big-d's kodiak was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
get a honda
Don't knock the mighty Red. You may not always get the pretty's that you get on other bikes...............but make no mistake boys and girls, when you go to turn a Honda on ..........it turns on.
Thats why you buy a Honda.
;)
Quote from: Pastense on December 30, 2005, 11:42:48 PM
Don't knock the mighty Red. You may not always get the pretty's that you get on other bikes...............but make no mistake boys and girls, when you go to turn a Honda on ..........it turns on.
Thats why you buy a Honda.
;)
i dunno, my friends 400 has more problems then my yamaha......
down boyz....none of them are made in heaven ;D
Honda only needs to catch up with the rest of the pack with tech. :P
I was told when I started looking for a quad, just be sure it's Honda or Yamaha. I'm not so sure I'm sold on that, but my Foreman has been good to me.
well Honda does not make a bike like she wants....
Good ride, locker, 500cc or less automatic and IRS?
Looks like a sportsman 500 efi for Sherry, plus they have a three year warr. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
If they make a HO version, I would go with it, more power from same engine.
They're all nice as long as you take care of them.
Poor Old Loser Aint Riding It Sunday.........Polaris :P
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 31, 2005, 04:35:11 AM
Poor Old Loser Aint Riding It Sunday.........Polaris :P
oh yes...I love it ;D ;D I wish the vinson has LOCKER AND irs.
Scott, the Hondas are good bikes with good mechanically sound parts. However, considering the water you ride thru I would have to recomennd the semiauto over the Hondamatic due to the amount of electronics that come along with it. Have had nothing but bad experiences with Honda Electronic Parts and water, on the auto only. I got the stripped down 350 Rancher, semiauto 4x4 with the footshifter not the electric shift cause the elec. shift ties up your left hand whenever you need to shift which I didn't like cause I use my left hand to hold on to my son when he's onboard.
I have an 02 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO and it is great! My girlfriend also has an 05 Sportsman and she loves it too...plenty of power.
We have both beaten the hell out of both quads and they still run great.
Good luck with whatever you choose...
Well thank you all for your input...I bought her the
Polaris sportsman 500 EFI 4x4 Black and Silver :-*
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 30, 2005, 11:58:40 PM
down boyz....none of them are made in heaven ;D
Honda only needs to catch up with the rest of the pack with tech. :P
Was that a smack? :o Audience.......anyone???? .......... :Y I believe that was a smack...... Oooooooh I'm gonna rember that.....
I don't need this abuse :'( I get enough of it from my wife and kids :stoogies.gif
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 31, 2005, 04:35:11 AM
Poor Old Loser Aint Riding It Sunday.........Polaris :P
That's because it goes to Church on Sunday
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 31, 2005, 03:49:21 PM
Well thank you all for your input...I bought her the
Polaris sportsman 500 EFI 4x4 Black and Silver :-*
I think you made a great choice
hey scott, good decsion on the polaris, i have had my 500 ho for almost 2 yrs, happy with it, no problems
not even a belt slip.
Seeya
later
Randy/scrubrat
So has SHE got to ride it yet? ::)
Quote from: kawGIRL on January 10, 2006, 09:37:21 PM
So has SHE got to ride it yet? ::)
No not yet, but soon it will be her time to have fun!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 31, 2005, 05:31:24 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 31, 2005, 04:35:11 AM
Poor Old Loser Aint Riding It Sunday.........Polaris :P
oh yes...I love it ;D ;D I wish the vinson has LOCKER AND irs.
If i would have seen this eailer, the AC 500 has the vinson engine IRS and a good locker on it. But i have herd some good stuff about the 500 popos
Am I the only Arctic Cat guy here :( I love my AC 500.