yes, you can own the holy pan of mary to make your own grilled cheese
sandwiches.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19270&item=5565432905
Wow I hope she's selling that to get the money too take that afro off of her head :-X
I just inoticed something it looks like mary is flicking you off :o
EBay can be great entertainment [smiley=stooges.gif]
[smiley=laugh.gif]
It must be true. You can sell any kind of crap on eBay !! [smiley=laugh.gif]
I am suprised that E-bay hasn't pulled the auction to check to see if it is real or not. :o
What a joke. Some sucker has bid that thing to $960, and the reserve is still not even met. No wonder so many crooked people like Ebay.....LOL
$20,000 :o
Holy Cheese! :D
I saw this on the news last night too. She might need to keep that pan if she is the "Bad Girl" her shirt insignifies. ;D Or is she the devil with the red shirt on? [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]