ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 450R_Matt on March 23, 2005, 05:58:22 PM

Title: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: 450R_Matt on March 23, 2005, 05:58:22 PM
Picked up the game last week and its cool. At first I thought the tracks were easy till like week 12 and up....  Anyone else have it yet? How do you like it?

Ok does anyone have a cheat code yet?    ;D
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: 53yfz450 on March 23, 2005, 07:23:17 PM
yeah man the code to unlock everything is TOOLAZY.
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: cain73 on March 23, 2005, 08:49:09 PM
Sa-weet  ;D I only had the codes to open the freestyle tracks and the 50cc bikes (huckit and minimoto). Although I am almost done unlocking the mx side I would much rather put in the code to open it all and enjoy it sooner.
1fast250r - I agree I thought the tracks were too easy until I got to the later ones. This is much more realistic than the earlier versions. I like the clutch on the quad and the way they can slide out. Thanks for the cheat code raptor 350.
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: LakeMaryKid on March 23, 2005, 08:56:02 PM
do they make this for PC?
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 23, 2005, 11:05:27 PM
This game Rocks I am addicted to it ;D
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Muddbuggy on March 23, 2005, 11:17:39 PM
first my wife yells at me for being on here so much cuz she wants to get on the computer ....and now I bought the game and she still yells at me cuz she wants to watch something on TV.... I will never win..........
The game is awsome and addicting too!!!!!!!!!

MB
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Hollywood on March 24, 2005, 03:05:17 AM
I am going to get it today!  ;D
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: NYRAPTOR on March 24, 2005, 10:24:10 AM
i hear ya bigg, me too!!!!!
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Asphaltdragon on March 24, 2005, 10:51:57 AM
QuoteI am going to get it today!  ;D

I'll check into it also
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: 1slowfox on March 24, 2005, 12:33:38 PM
Do you have it for pc or PS2 ? Circuit city told me it wouldn't be out for anoth 3 months for ps2 .. wtf ..



Ed
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: YFZ450AndyH on March 24, 2005, 02:16:50 PM
I bought it a few days ago, its a fun game.  I am going to use that cheat code, LOL.  
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 24, 2005, 02:28:55 PM
QuoteDo you have it for pc or PS2 ? Circuit city told me it wouldn't be out for anoth 3 months for ps2 .. wtf ..



Ed
Circuit city doesnt know what there talking about. It is out for PS2.
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: 53yfz450 on March 24, 2005, 02:40:59 PM
I am playing the game in my PS2 right now,my friend also rented the game from hollywood video!
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: cain73 on March 24, 2005, 07:28:30 PM
Wal Mart has had them since (I think it was) the 16th.
I am absolutely hooked ! I have already unlocked the mx stuff and now going to work on the atv side. I have the code now , but decided to play it out to run all the tracks. The only thing I am having a problem with is the challenge with the hellicopter. I am lucky. My wife can't complain. I have kids and just let them play too  ;D.
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: 4xPlay on March 24, 2005, 08:13:18 PM
Unreal.......I pre-ordered mine,so I though I'd be one of the firsts to get it......they shipped it out a few days ago,still havent got it yet,and might be as late as Mon before I get it,but probably worht the wait anyway,cause if I went to wally world (short)circuit city or any other place I'd spend way more then the 40.00 for mx. vs atv......doubt that I will use the cheat codes either.....hell theres no challenge to it if you use them.........WORK FOR IT!!!!
Title: Re: MX v ATV Unleashed
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 24, 2005, 09:16:05 PM
The helicopter challenge was hard. I am finished with the ATV championships working on the MX now, And I loved the hill climbs, Havent tried the cheat codes, How are the fiddies on the game