I know that I try to keep business in our area however I know more people will read this here. There are a couple of you that have work here so I want to inform you of the situation. We have a friend in Okeechobee who has had severe damage to his home and property. Mike and David and Crew are leaving right now to head that way to help him and his family. Mike will be back to the shop as soon as possible. I hope you can understand a delay for a day or two. However, if you need anything reguarding parts or have questions please feel free to PM me.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 24, 2005, 12:19:39 PM
I know that I try to keep business in our area however I know more people will read this here. There are a couple of you that have work here so I want to inform you of the situation. We have a friend in Okeechobee who has had severe damage to his home and property. Mike and David and Crew are leaving right now to head that way to help him and his family. Mike will be back to the shop as soon as possible. I hope you can understand a delay for a day or two. However, if you need anything reguarding parts or have questions please feel free to PM me.
Who was it and how is their health?
Kirk Kennedy. He is right on the levy at Lake Okeechobee. He said thank god Mike and David reached him. He still has 80+ winds and he cant get anyone. His house is flooding as we type. His wife and kids are ok health wise as far as I can gather. Mike is at Home Depot right now buying tarps and supplies to take with them. I will post more as I get the info.
'LETS US KNOW WHERE WE CAN HELP
good luck.
Id@
Let us know how we can help