Hey
I am 16 and trying to find legal ways to make money. I currently have a job at a supermarket where I work 17 hours a week but I usually only make under 100.00 a weeek. Any suggestions??
E-Bay.
I.M.O. a firefighter has the best job. 24hr on, and 48 to ride quads.
Initiative,longevity and hard work. From my experiences, I have had to work for it.
Hitman.
start up an internet atv forum. when you buid up enough members sell advertising space or just sell it for a million bucks.
Pick out something people don't like to do, anything, they will pay you to do it.
QuoteYou dont have to get all pissy >:( Alright so I Thought you where serious, So I made A serious comment back and you give me this crap??
hey i'm sorry buddy, iwas just fooling around. it did come across kinda pissy. sorry again. :-X
learn a trade. carpentry, masonry, etc. besides that finish school.
Yea its hard to learn a skill while in school.
If you can maintain a job while continuing your education get in as much learning as you can. Its not like it was 10-20 yrs ago where you didn't need a degree to get a good paying job. Now days you should get a bus degree or something in the field that interest you. Try and find something you enjoy doing. This may be the thing you will end up doing for the rest of your life so you might as well enjoy it. Sales is usually a decent paying job and I don't mean w-mart. It the only type job that doesn't have a limit to how much you can make. It can be new cars to drug reps(legal drug dealers) You work hard you make lotz, your lazy you starve. Another is in the automotive field. Most good ase certified tech's these days if they are worth there weight and keep there education up make upwards of 50k a year. Its hard work but can also be fun if you enjoy it. Try sitting down with a counselor and or your folks and discuss it, and maybe try different things till you find your niche. OK no more rambling
GOOD LUCK KID