Not sure if this is the final product for release but looks nice....
(http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8367/2006suzukiltr450action04wx.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3416/2006suzukiltr450action24ca.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4351/2006suzukiltr450action32bx.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4348/2006suzukiltr450action52by.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7817/2006suzukiltr450action86mb.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
I like it... Already setup w/ MX tires, that front light that everyone seems to dislike looks to be removable and is seperate from the plastic in the front. Can't tell much from the shocks but they don't look all that great. The bike seems wider than an average YFZ or TRX. I like it and can't wait to see how it runs.
the exhaust looks sweeet to 8)
Looks nice and wide. Does it have a EFI. It wicked Kool but still question it against the '06 YFZ450.
(http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2748/ltryoshpipe0ii.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1551/ltr450rear9mb.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
I think I need a drool cup!
[attachment deleted by admin]
seconded,,,,I like my Honda's, but that thing looks sweet.
Id@
THAT PIPE LOOKS AWSOME I LIKE HOW THEY PUT IT UNDER THE SEAT
Is the yoshi exhaust stock? The middle mounting is a new concept, that bike does look good.
eric, so when will we see you on this? ;D
The pic. with the Yoshi pipe is a picture of Doug Gust's suzuki 450, they built a replica of his for that show. Heres... more pics of Doug's
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/8513a197df.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/013943006c.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
328i, I doubt they'll put those Yoshi on the bike stock. W/ them having that agreement w/ Yoshimura it would surely dampen their sales. Although I'll never get one of those bikes I'm excited about it and I'm just waiting to see how many of these knuckle heads that claim it's ugly and they don't like it ends up w/ one :P.
That Doug Gust replica looks awsome btw...
that exhaust is awesome but other than that i dont really care for the rest of the bike
Now that they have been officially released, it is only a matter of time before a few members of this site own one (I wont name names, hehe). I cant wait to see this thing for myself instead of just reading about it. And suprisingly, MSRP isn't too outragous (compared)... $7299.00
Uncle Rico is a 450R man.
But considering Doug Gust held his own on the Suzuki 400 against the Hondas and Yamahas, I'm interested to see how this new Suzuki will perform. It's in this months issue of Dirt Wheels. This months issue also has a sneak pic of the 2006 Honda 450R.
I'm wondering if Honda will be able to dominate the podium again in 06. Should be a competitive year ahead.
O yeah But i still think the banshee can take it!
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:23:48 PM
Uncle Rico is a 450R man.
But considering Doug Gust held his own on the Suzuki 400 against the Hondas and Yamahas, I'm interested to see how this new Suzuki will perform. It's in this months issue of Dirt Wheels. This months issue also has a sneak pic of the 2006 Honda 450R.
I'm wondering if Honda will be able to dominate the podium again in 06. Should be a competitive year ahead.
I'm pretty sure the 06 450R image on Honda's website has been out for a lil while.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:23:48 PM
Uncle Rico is a 450R man.
Me too.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:23:48 PMThis months issue also has a sneak pic of the 2006 Honda 450R.
Its ugly (dont like the headlight), but its still faster than the yamahahahas and the others.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:23:48 PMI'm wondering if Honda will be able to dominate the podium again in 06.
They will.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 08:23:48 PMShould be a competitive year ahead.
It will.
i was bored. ??? lol
rl.
Is Doug Gust using stock suspension? ???
QuoteIs Doug Gust using stock suspension?
I doubt anyone is running stock anything at that level.
As far as I know the only aftermarket part Gust is running on it is a Yoshi exhaust. Also... these things look A LOT better in person then in the pictures... I saw a blue and white one yesterday on my way home from work... already loaded up on someones trailer, lol. They are SWEET!
no..
there is no way anyone is running stock supseinsion.. especail when he has a full elka and walsh sponsor ship..
and i gurantee when u see him at nationals he'll have walsh elka itp and douglas.. and a yoshi exhasut...
but think what u want but o hope youll mx'ers know better.
Calm down there turbo... didnt mean to light your tampon string. Just was saying that that is what I heard. Get your panties out of a wad and lighten up a bit. Even still... the point is, this one hot quad.
Doug Did a interview with a mag. And did say that he was running it All Stock for the 06-07 season,But only time will tell!!
I was Told By my Dealer today that they will have them on the Floor in Dec.
Well it looked like he already had some Walsh a-arms ;), sooner or later these quads are going to be everywhere just like th z400's , but there is nothing wrong with that. ;D
Quote from: woodyraptor on October 05, 2005, 10:13:14 PM
Well it looked like he already had some Walsh a-arms ;), sooner or later these quads are going to be everywhere just like th z400's , but there is nothing wrong with that. ;D
If you look close to that pic them are stock a-arms exriders is where that pic came from ;)
Oh, but they say walsh ;D, but anyways its pretty nice
Awsome scooter getting back on a sport quad. That thing looks to be pretty sick. Keep us updated :ThumbsUp.gif
From the sounds of my dealer its goin to be Dec. before they are on the floor Looks Like I'll have a good X-mas Then ;)
In Quad mag, they said that Doug Gust said that the suspention was better than any after market shock he tested.
I think he's running the same suspention