(With gospel music playing in the background)
To all mah bruthas and sistas in the atv world..... I gots ta ask ya, Where is the Love? I need ta feel it! I need the love! Come to me now! Bring the love to me! Applaud me! My karma can't survive without tha love! Come on now bruthas and sistas, Hit me up with your love! Applaud me, Applaud me, Applaud me! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Cain are you bi-polar?? ;) if not atleast im half right we all know your BI :o
LE, he must be drinking donkey piss or something ???
Ok Cain here some love coming your way. (not in a g@y way) ;D Dont get carry away
My Karma is rising! I can feel the Love-a, I can feel the positive emotions-a, Keep up the good work! Applaud me with your love-a. Love-a, Love-a I can feeeeeeeeel the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ! ;D
Guess im not aloud to post to cains threads anymore :'( Good bye crule man
LE, its ok come in the short bus and have a cool one. cain had a love problem few minutes ago.
I'm not gonna give you any love thats for sure :tsktsk.gif :H
hey 04250 was going on with your krama? :o I cant give you any more today, So dont start to cry about it.
I already did cry about. :) Now I think I'm gonna make a poll about wether I should leave or not. :N
the only poll is cainpole. ;)
Quote from: Raptor700R on September 27, 2005, 10:53:53 PM
I think you need to get a bad karma point?
I got 5 today alone. ;) I been a bad boy :-[
there ya go brutha, i put you in the positive
there you go kid + for you and cody ;)
Quote from: LE-Vinson on September 27, 2005, 09:17:25 PM
Cain are you bi-polar?? ;) if not atleast im half right we all know your BI :o
yes, aaaand yes.
i'll + you again tomorrow. 8)
rl.
i think somebody has been smoking crack again :Clown.gif
I'd like to take the time-a, to thank those worthy of praise-a for showing your support, giving me applause, and the love that I need-a. This is a strong congregation, and given time , we can overcome the temptation to smite the weary and downtroden. I feel the love. Can I get an Amen-a ?
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well technically 0 isn't in the positive, but it's getting better ;)
Now if I can just get each member to send $5.00............... ;D
now you back in the + side 8)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'd like (sniff) to thank all the people (sniff) that have made this possible ;)
just send me $5.00 ;)
Check's in the mail B-D ;)
Cain, give me 7.50$ with which for me to buy some buffalo chicken tenders with.
I sent you $10.00 even. No son of mine is gonna skimp on the tip ;) ;D
Mmmm buffalo chicken... you guys are makin me hungry
Now I need you to come and put a dollar in the boxah.
feel the love.
Id@
Ok. Stop it. Stop it now ! >:( This man is a sinner ! Dont believe his lies. Smite this man with wild abandon and gusto !! ;) ;D
A little quote from Big Daddy on ATVMIAXtreme
One day into karma on the site and the drama is too much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be deleting my account after the Oc t 1 ride. I do not agree with karma. It allows a few to control the site for everyone. If I cannot vote I have no representation and should not receive votes,
Mama Grizz
get a life peolpe its the Internet
_________________
I got 2 things in this world-my word and my b@lls, and I dont break 'em for no one.
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:49 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its getting funny when a 43 year old women starts to cry over karma crap.
_________________
I got 2 things in this world-my word and my b@lls, and I dont break 'em for no one.
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:20 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no guys that a post from one of the members on atvflorida (mama grizz)
I dont plan to go any where... but riding go to atvflorida- open discussion and look for karma page 4-6 are the best. when are we riding predatorman?
_________________
I got 2 things in this world-my word and my b@lls, and I dont break
Nice You a$$ whole Why don't you get a life,
love your tag line Mama.
Id@
I can sense some frustration in the congregation-a. We can not succumb to the temptation of EEEE-vil-a >:D, We must abstain, We must persevere, We must revel in the Love-a that is still here-a. The evil one wants to have us fighting instead of sharing the love-a! It's blasphemy I say! Can I get an Amen-a ? ;) ;D ;D
(here comes the offering plate ;) ;D)
amen
And the drama countinues :-\ It's all starting to give me headache, lol.. MAKE IT STOP! :)
This thread aint drama sky it's just humor ;D
Now feel free to drop something in the plate-a ;)
Cant you people see through this sinner ? ??? Smite this man I say !!!! >:(
LOL... it's all good... drama and humor were starting to blend there for a second.. tough to decipher which is which some times.... cast this evil to hell preacherman!
Cain sure does say -a alot he must be a canadan wheres imagration when you need them ;)
I shall banish the E-vil from this holy place-a. But I need your help-a. Ya gots ta think positive-a let the good feelings flow-a. Together we can save this site from eternal damnation.
(Now seriously drop something into the plate or I'll start frisking people on their way out ;))
Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 04:31:38 PM
I can sense some frustration in the congregation-a. We can not succumb to the temptation of EEEE-vil-a >:D, We must abstain, We must persevere, We must revel in the Love-a that is still here-a. The evil one wants to have us fighting instead of sharing the love-a! It's blasphemy I say! Can I get an Amen-a ? ;) ;D ;D
(here comes the offering plate ;) ;D)
thats funny right there.
oh yeah-
my momma .....
my momma sai....
my momma said yu...
my momma said you the devil. (waterboy)
Quote from: LE-Vinson on September 28, 2005, 04:42:26 PM
Cain sure does say -a alot he must be a canadan wheres imagration when you need them ;)
"canadan" huh? Is that something like a Canadian ?
No son, I'm not the devil..... fooseball is the devil ;D
Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 04:43:54 PM
(Now seriously drop something into the plate or I'll start frisking people on their way out ;))
Is that a promise??? :P
Ooooh, wait a minute... I get it now.... you just want an excuse to cop a feel of ol Big Daddy ;)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 28, 2005, 04:57:04 PM
Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 04:43:54 PM
(Now seriously drop something into the plate or I'll start frisking people on their way out ;))
Is that a promise??? :P
Ooooh, wait a minute... I get it now.... you just want an excuse to cop a feel of ol Big Daddy ;)
The man is a genius. I'll be his back up incase he gets tired. lol -Mark
I get to frisk all the women ;D And the Lord said "go forth and multiple" well those are my plans :o ;) ;D
Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 05:07:49 PM
I get to frisk all the women ;D And the Lord said "go forth and multiple" well those are my plans :o ;) ;D
Now that's my kind of religion! :)
Disclaimer : This is not associated with any religion or practice of faith ;)
This is the Congregation of Cain ;) ;D
Congregation of Cain? I dunno, what are the benefits of joining? :)
You get to have the knowledge that all your donations are put to good use.........I'll enjoy every cent ;)
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 28, 2005, 05:17:01 PM
Congregation of Cain? I dunno, what are the benefits of joining? :)
You become an A-Hole. 2:L
Just listen to the minister of A-holeness :o Quad now shut up and collect the offering! ;D
heres a towel so u can clean up after the offerings of love..
Thou shalt not defile the offering plate ! :o
Sky, thank you for the laugh. I read that reply about frisking and it just started me to giggling. Big Daddy, do you feel the love yet?
Cain likes to bend over and feel the glove. ;) ;D ;D [ sound of rubber glove going SNAP ]
Now thats just wrong! ;D
You got some serious issues that you need to work out Quad :o
I know. Ive got this one big flesh tone issue that I was hoping muddygal would help me work out. Still wating ! :-[ ;) ;D ;D
Yeah good luck with that ;)
Dont worry , The Skin Log will ride again !!! :o ;D ;D
That sounds like the plot to a cheesey horror film :D
At the camp ground - ......(guy) and they say he's still out there somewhere
(girl) oh come on that's just a story made by the old people to keep us from camping here
(guy) No really it's true and he still roams these very woods just waiting for his next victim.........in fact he was waiting for you >:D Muhahahaha
The Skin Log Will Ride Again ! >:(
(girl screaming) Help! :'( It's the skin log, HELLLlllp (fading into a muffled moan :o) mmf - mmf thmmf mmmf hlmmmm ! :o ;) ;D ;D ;D
The Skin Log has Claimed yet another victim. Dun Dun Duuuuuuuh 8)
Quote from: cain73 on September 29, 2005, 01:28:40 AM
That sounds like the plot to a cheesey horror film :D
At the camp ground - ......(guy) and they say he's still out there somewhere
(girl) oh come on that's just a story made by the old people to keep us from camping here
(guy) No really it's true and he still roams these very woods just waiting for his next victim.........in fact he was waiting for you >:D Muhahahaha
The Skin Log Will Ride Again ! >:(
(girl screaming) Help! :'( It's the skin log, HELLLlllp (fading into a muffled moan :o) mmf - mmf thmmf mmmf hlmmmm ! :o ;) ;D ;D ;D
The Skin Log has Claimed yet another victim. Dun Dun Duuuuuuuh 8)
LMMFAO !!! Stop 2:L I almost peed my pants !!! :L 2:L :L :R
Quote from: Thrasher on September 28, 2005, 08:50:41 PM
heres a towel so u can clean up after the offerings of love..
LMBO doug!
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 28, 2005, 05:17:01 PM
Congregation of Cain? I dunno, what are the benefits of joining? :)
Cain was a MURDERER, took out his "Able" brotha' >:D >:D >:D Muhahahaha
Feel the love :Hug.gif
Did you ever get him and Dreth to quit sneaking around in your backyard and making frog noises ? :B Dang weirdos. :tsktsk.gif