Do you want to surf anonymously, hide your IP address or Rotate IP address so you can not be detected by the amin on the sites. You can hide and surf without anyone know that you are there. If there a log in yes they will know you are on the site ,but IP is a ghost and the site cookie is encryption. cookies some times have spyware in it by encryption it become harmless... Just finish the program it works great.. I get a different IP on log in. ;) Yes, Mr bone I am a ghost ;)
Big daddy,
if you work with 500 or so people and you all share the same internet provider.. will you all have the same IP address??? there for couldnt more than 1 screenname share the same IP addesss?
it give different IP addy on log in... I was block on another (hehehe) site. You still have to log in, but no way of blocking a roam IP. Just on this site the program used 3 different IP address. I going to get it copyright today and then patend. The program learns to block personal information and for the repeated hacker will send a file eating worm to the host in the cookie. it will open on next reboot of the host system. Theres are some programs you can buy that hide are IP.
Man is this program working good 4 different IP now... >:D
Your IP address is per computer. Added a warning for the hacker before worm is send as per our lawyer.
That sounds like a cool program. Get it patented as soon as you can.
Send a Copy of this program this way ;)
No problem let me work out all the bugs (other IP address on this post)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 06, 2005, 10:14:53 PM
Do you want to surf anonymously, hide your IP address or Rotate IP address so you can not be detected by the amin on the sites. You can hide and surf without anyone know that you are there. If there a log in yes they will know you are on the site ,but IP is a ghost and the site cookie is encryption. cookies some times have spyware in it by encryption it become harmless... Just finish the program it works great.. I get a different IP on log in. ;) Yes, Mr bone I am a ghost ;)
Hopefully that kid that kept using the F word all weekend long on this site won't know how to hide his IP address.
The kid is sorry for what he did... I dont think it will happen again. He was just 13 years old ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 08:04:38 PM
The kid is sorry for what he did... I dont think it will happen again. He was just 13 years old ;D
So because he's 13 it makes it OK?
I would love have a copy of it too. ;D
pm me on the mailbox on here.
thanks,
amhighlander
Quote from: o4250 on September 07, 2005, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 08:04:38 PM
The kid is sorry for what he did... I dont think it will happen again. He was just 13 years old ;D
So because he's 13 it makes it OK?
No, but he said he was sorry!
copyright first ;)
f**k YOU BIGDADDY!
I hate you!
GO cut of your head!
im only 15, not my fault
sorry
You have problems there kid, But do you have a sister?
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 08:42:12 PM
You have problems there kid, But do you have a sister?
No, sorry. So that's why you accepted his apology. >:D b:r :bow.gif
Lifes too short to be mad at people, but you don't know that went you are young man growing up. ;) We all say stupid thing at time. How old is your mama? ooopppsss Sorry
Ohh man here we go :D im here whats going on?
Geo this between me and his mama now. oooppppss they I go again! Hey kid if she doesnt look like this its ok
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice Cans :o
1fast250r get glass man ! I only see one ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 09:19:49 PM
1fast250r get glass man ! I only see one ;)
I see 3. ;) Who's that Charlene???? ???
1fast250r how your boy doing? Still remember him from Ocala. :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dade City and Thundercross ;D ;D ;D Thats my Boy!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
great job there dad 8)
i am a computer GEEK, and i dont understand what you're trying to say. if you want to change your ip (unless you have static), its not hard, even with DSL and cable (again, if you dont have static). proxy? or what? i dont understand how a computer software program can change your IP, when your IP comes from your ISP. The PHP var $REMOTE_ADDR will get your ISP issued to you by your ISP, unless your under a proxy of some sort. or maybe further explanation in PM? i'd like to see what you're talking about. not that i need to be anonymous for any reason ::)
rl.
Quote from: 1fast250r on September 07, 2005, 09:33:33 PM
Dade City and Thundercross ;D ;D ;D Thats my Boy!!
dont mean to hijack BD but thats a cute kid. you did good 1fast250r!
RL400 I wish I can tell you more... but till I copyright the software its my secret. but your warm ;)
gery that kid well give you and I a spanking in a few years ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:26:05 PM
RL400 I wish I can tell you more... but till I copyright the software its my secret. but your warm ;)
after thinking about it more, i realized... Weither your IP changes every time you log in or not, the site still logs it, the ISP has logs of the IP you were using, at what time, date, and of course have your personal information. unless your sending a invalid IP somehow, and/or using a proxy of some sort.
rl.
edit;
OH AND BTW!, atleast make a mac 10.4.* version :-*
you got brownie points there RL400 8)
no, no, no. your variables are all off. you gotta CYA JIC. cause TMI will always get ya in trouble with TPT.
you see your doing this : 0100100010001000000001
you should be doing this: 0100100100001000000001
sorry big-daddy your secret is out!
well in case i cant BRB then TTYL!
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:31:08 PM
you got brownie points there RL400 8)
Did i mention i hate proxies? Running an IRC network sucks when people have access to them! Trust me. I'm sure Mr. Bones knows because of people ban evading here. Whatever you do dont let people like, i dunno, say predator500, get ahold of your program.
Quote from: gery350 on September 07, 2005, 10:33:04 PM
no, no, no. your variables are all off. you gotta CYA JIC. cause TMI will always get ya in trouble with TPT.
you see your doing this : 0100100010001000000001
you should be doing this: 0100100100001000000001
sorry big-daddy your secret is out!
well in case i cant BRB then TTYL!
I was thinking more along the lines of...
01101110001100000111000001110010001100000111100000110011
011100100110110000101110 (rl.)
Quote from: RL400 on September 07, 2005, 10:33:16 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of...
01101110001100000111000001110010001100000111100000110011
rl.
OH MY GOD! it was right there all along. i cant believe i missed it!
your secret is out BD
Quote from: gery350 on September 07, 2005, 10:37:23 PM
your secret is out BD
quoted for truth.
011100100110110000101110 (rl.)
Mr Bones seen 8 different IP address from me today... Surf the internet as a ghost. Hmmm What an idea ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:39:57 PM
Mr Bones seen 8 different IP address from me today... Surf the internet as a ghost. Hmmm What an idea ;)
everytime you log into ATVFL? (Like logging out, clicking login?) or loging into your ISP? or just whenever you feel like changing it?
mind giving me an IP you are currently using, or previously used today, or maybe one of each? i'd like to try something.
rl.
64.34.168.29 current
66.98.168.100
69.44.61.197
66.139.76.153
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:48:39 PM
64.34.168.29 current
66.98.168.100
69.44.61.197
66.139.76.153
Interesting. From what I found out, those IPs point to these locations....
64.34.168.29 - San Diego, CA
66.98.168.100 - Houston, TX
69.44.61.197 - San Antonio, TX
66.139.76.153 - Plano, TX
now my question is... what does your hostmask come up as?
if this program is as good as you make it sound... 1. only give it to me, 2. MAKE IT FOR MAC! ::)
thanks muchly,
rl.
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:39:57 PM
Mr Bones seen 8 different IP address from me today... Surf the internet as a ghost. Hmmm What an idea ;)
ok i'm convinced. i want in. how much company can i buy with like a $100.00 investment. hook a brother up. .i'll be saying: I'M RICH BIEATCH!
Quote from: gery350 on September 07, 2005, 10:56:14 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 07, 2005, 10:39:57 PM
Mr Bones seen 8 different IP address from me today... Surf the internet as a ghost. Hmmm What an idea ;)
ok i'm convinced. i want in. how much company can i buy with like a $100.00 investment. hook a brother up. .i'll be saying: I'M RICH BIEATCH!
i was going to say, can i be the first to invest in your company? lol.
rl.
:bow.gif :bow.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
I have a company thats doing very well. This is a hobby for me and Gery $100.00 Hehehehehe try more few million just handing the disk to Norton. ;) RL400, Big Daddy Travels all around the USA from home. ;)
RL heres were Big daddy is today 66.139.77.214 ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on September 08, 2005, 07:41:44 AM
RL heres were Big daddy is today 66.139.77.214 ;D
Plano, TX again? you where just there yesterday. ::)
rl.
It will move around a little if there no spyware or cookies being dropped. The software is attacking spyware from other sites. I guess the best defend is a good offence. ;)
Mr Bones has a new sponsor (there already trying the copy to software) https://proxify.com/r/?s=google.2h120x600 hahahhaha I didnt use a third party server. $20.00 per month (funny stuff there) ;)
There are many free anonymous proxy servers on the internet already. So why pay?
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 08, 2005, 10:54:45 AM
There are many free anonymous proxy servers on the internet already. So why pay?
forget big daddy i want my $100.00 back!
I don't use a third party host and my software attacks hackers and spyware. It was created of government use not public in mind. >:D
RL 66.139.75.163
Quote from: big-daddy on September 08, 2005, 02:37:49 PM
I don't use a third party host and my software attacks hackers and spyware. It was created of government use not public in mind. >:D
RL 66.139.75.163
ok i'm still in!
but i want 50%.
of what?............ my duct tape! ;)
like i said earlier. i need industrial strength. that little household product you use wont hold up(pun intended)
come on now gery, who you kidding.... You use super glue on that mini :o
lets just say- 3inches.........................
.........off the ground!
dang, gery you must be pretty short. ;)
01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01100100 01100100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100001 01110000 00100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101100 00101100 00100000 01101010 00101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110000 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101
Oh man You have to remove that!!! I see in the back ground Cain73 in high heels running after gery, and his nude!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 08, 2005, 03:07:23 PM
01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01100100 01100100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100001 01110000 00100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101100 00101100 00100000 01101010 00101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110000 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101
no.
but anyways, this would be a good way to hide from the RIAA, and most importantly the MPAA!
rl.
edit.... lets get an illegal webserver running on one of these IP changers :P ....
really..
Quote from: big-daddy on September 08, 2005, 03:15:20 PM
Oh man You have to remove that!!! I see in the back ground Cain73 in high heels running after gery, and his nude!
maybe you. but i run from(or to) no man.
bd, you know there is help out there!
Opps Sorry gery, Wrong thread ;)