I'm itchin to get back on the track sometime in the next month, anyone else wanna get a small group going?
count me in
raptorboy
if my dad lets me, ill go for sure, i had a blast last time
I'm in town the last week of september and the first week of october. If its during this time count me in for sure as I will be there most likely anyway.
Alright, 4 guys is a good group already.
I'm assuming we'll do a Saturday ride, so these are the dates it can be.
Sep. 17
Sep. 24
Oct. 1
As far as I know I can make any of these dates. And hopefully I'll be on a YZ250, it'll be my first real riding on a dirtbike, but I can't wait for sure.
Might as well throw the link on here,
http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/seminoletribemain.htm
well 3 guys for sure :P im still debating with my dad, if i do go, i cant make the 17th or the 10th :'(
Quote from: gery350 on August 25, 2005, 01:20:16 PM
well 3 guys for sure :P im still debating with my dad, if i do go, i cant make the 17th or the 10th :'(
woops, sorry this is klutchbuster350 lol
whats up boys! you know im down ........... its been a while since i been to seminole. toomey you got a yz 250? man you better hold on tight. lots of power. you wont have any problems clearing them doubles. ;D ;D ;D
Nah selling the blaster to get the bike, I think I have a buyer for this Monday. I'm looking for a 2001 YZ250, I've read they have a nice smooth powerband, therefore the most managable. Hopefully I'll have one for this group ride.
Dreth and I already planning on being out there on Saturday the 1st of October but according their website they may have a quad only race that Sunday and if they do I don't know how crowded the track will be on Saturday. Hopefully not very cause everybody will be saving their money to pay for Sunday. The 1st is the best for me though.
Quote from: Toomey954 on August 25, 2005, 01:11:02 PM
Alright, 4 guys is a good group already.
I'm assuming we'll do a Saturday ride, so these are the dates it can be.
Sep. 10
Sep. 17
Sep. 24
Oct. 1
As far as I know I can make any of these dates. And hopefully I'll be on a YZ250, it'll be my first real riding on a dirtbike, but I can't wait for sure.
Sep. 10th thier is a big race, probaly can't do it that date.
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st. I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month. :P
So can everybody agree on the 1st of October? I'm also going to be out there the Thursday prior in the hope that it will be less crowded if anybody would like to join then also.
I was just about to post this and ask the same thing. Sure man, I'm down for October 1st, lets make it official. I'll probably hit the track once before then to get back in the groove, haven't been there in months!! >:(
Well as long as weather permits i'll be there on the 29th and the 1st. I'll be on the wwarrior wiht the flames.
The weather had better permit if it knows what's good for it! >:D I'll hopefully be on a YZ or CR 250, if not I'll be on a 400ex. Ahh... Just a whole entire monty to wait! 8)
Quote from: Toomey954 on August 26, 2005, 09:12:32 PM
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st. I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month. :P
im in if weather permits ;)
Quote from: dreth on September 01, 2005, 06:40:43 PM
Quote from: Toomey954 on August 26, 2005, 09:12:32 PM
So lets try for 17th or 24th or the 1st. I'd like to do the first to see dreth doing what he does best, but I'd have to wait an entire month. :P
im in if weather permits ;)
I already said that it had better permit. 8)
you guys kwon im in! ;D ;D ;D maybe the weather will cool off abit by then.
ive never been to that track before so if i can get directions ill try to get my dad to take me.
One of us might be able to take you if you need, you take I-75 west to the exit for BillySwamp Safari, there's a billboard and gas station at the right hand exit, and from there there's a ways to go, I think you make a left when you come to it, you go through a little Seminole town, pass a gas station on your left, few more minutes and it'll be on you're left. Check out the website for better directions.
I was there on Labor Day, my first time at a track and what a blast that place is. im hooked on that place now.
It's on the calender! ;D
Great, we gotta good sized group already. Should we meet up inside the track, or should we meet at gas station right off the exit and drive in together, or does it not matter? It'd be good if we all park near each other, and we gotta get there EARLY.
still pending :'(
Don't miss out man.
It looks like defintly these guys:
Mrs.Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
raptorboy954
And possibly these:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
Nice group I think. 8)
ok thats it, my dads home, im not stopping untill some ones on the ground or untill im at seminole the first >:D
Easy now, there's still a whole month to go, but I CAN'T WAIT.
yeah right, the longer i wait ,the smaller my window of oppurtunity is.......
Hey Toomey, I would say we should meet up at the gas station and roll in together but i've never been there so somebody that has can probably make a more educated decision. I don't know how big that place is and I just want to make sure we all meet up with each other and don't miss anyone. As for getting there early, that is a definite. I hope the trails are open by then. Anybody that's been there before can probably say how early we should get there. I was thinking about an hour before we can start riding so we can go ahead and pay for the ride and just to have some meet and greet time. Anyway, this is just my $.02. Anybody else feel free to chime in on what might work better. See Y'all There, J.W.
i usually get there around 9am.
Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 08, 2005, 01:48:49 AM
Hey Toomey, I would say we should meet up at the gas station and roll in together but i've never been there so somebody that has can probably make a more educated decision. I don't know how big that place is and I just want to make sure we all meet up with each other and don't miss anyone. As for getting there early, that is a definite. I hope the trails are open by then. Anybody that's been there before can probably say how early we should get there. I was thinking about an hour before we can start riding so we can go ahead and pay for the ride and just to have some meet and greet time. Anyway, this is just my $.02. Anybody else feel free to chime in on what might work better. See Y'all There, J.W.
That sounds perfect to me, we'll meet up at the gas station that's off the exit, there's plenty of parking space to meet up. From there it's like 15 or 20 minutes to the track. Are they still going to be using the summer times or will there be a new opening time for the fall season I wonder. Either way sounds like a plan JW. Defintly want to get to the track a good 45 minutes before opening.
I calle dthey track a few weeks back and he said they would still be using the summer times but that is all subject to change as change is always a subject. I'd say about 8:15 to 8:30 meet time at the gas station and roll from there. Try and get to the track about quarter til so we have time to get the quads downloaded and ready to hit the track. Will anybody be bringing any cameras?
Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 08, 2005, 10:45:41 AM
I calle dthey track a few weeks back and he said they would still be using the summer times but that is all subject to change as change is always a subject. I'd say about 8:15 to 8:30 meet time at the gas station and roll from there. Try and get to the track about quarter til so we have time to get the quads downloaded and ready to hit the track. Will anybody be bringing any cameras?
Yes. I'm not gonna be there. :'(
get there before, or RIGHT after it opens, when i go im there when the track opens, as for the meet and greet time, sounds cool with me, im not sure where that gas-station is....hopefully my dad does :N
I'll have my camera for pics and vids, if you got one bring it, the more the better. Hey klutch, the gas station is right off the exit, right when you get off the expressway there's a gas station there, can't miss it.
ill have a video camera and digital camera ;) ill stop at the station and if i dont see any quads then ill head to the track ;)
ok thanks, i had open house at my school today and after my dad saw my grades he said maybe :P i should have a final awnser out of him in like a week or two ::) :D
I'll be coming from Naples and my dad will be driving and he said he knows how to get there by the back roads. I don't know if his way (the back roads) will take us by the gas station that we are supposed to be meeting at so I just say at 8:45, who ever is at the gas station go ahead and roll out to the track and anyone else can just catch up there. BTW klutchbuster, good luck with your dad. Hope to see you there.
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on September 07, 2005, 05:52:00 PM
yeah right, the longer i wait ,the smaller my window of oppurtunity is.......
good grades = good riding! ;D
bad grades = no riding! :'(
progress reports come out tuesday!
I'm a parent too. I 'm on the same wave length you are.
o4250 said hes goin, o dad btw, my biology class grade is a b and i think my l.a grade is a c and im pretty sure my world history grade was a c to, but u gotta give me a break on that class, danny glover is brutal lol
so i guess ok grades, maybe ride :-\ :N
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on September 09, 2005, 03:34:43 PM
o4250 said hes goin, o dad btw, my biology class grade is a b and i think my l.a grade is a c and im pretty sure my world history grade was a c to, but u gotta give me a break on that class, danny glover is brutal lol
so i guess ok grades, maybe ride :-\ :N
depends on the progress report!
Quote from: gery350 on September 09, 2005, 03:39:53 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on September 09, 2005, 03:34:43 PM
o4250 said hes goin, o dad btw, my biology class grade is a b and i think my l.a grade is a c and im pretty sure my world history grade was a c to, but u gotta give me a break on that class, danny glover is brutal lol
so i guess ok grades, maybe ride :-\ :N
depends on the progress report!
Start working klutch, you don't want to miss this one.
I will be there with 6 to 8 quads on the 17th. >:D
i can pretty much gaurantee that IF * most likely :P* i go, ill bring about four or five, pretty good riders ::)
the track will probably be a little crowded due to all quad riders heading out for the last practice before race. should be fun anyway.
Im probably going to go on thursday instead of saturday due to the CROWD FRO THE RACE ON SUNDAY
Is it a stickly quads only race on Sunday? If so I don't see any reason why I wouldn't go down for practice on Saturday then race sunday... should be fun
Hey florida400ex, according to their site is it supposed to be a quads only race but they haven't posted any detailed info about it. I'm really hoping the hare scramble track will be open by then.
It should be, by then it'll be a few months, just to clear some roots and pull out some rocks or whatever.
so whos in ? comon boys . sir dreth are you in man? the track shouldnt be that busy. i was there last time the day before the last race. and it wasnt bad .the track was all groomed and ready we got to get some good video and pics..............
Quote from: lawn_man mx on September 13, 2005, 07:56:45 PM
so whos in ? comon boys . sir dreth are you in man? the track shouldnt be that busy. i was there last time the day before the last race. and it wasnt bad .the track was all groomed and ready we got to get some good video and pics..............
im in for SATURDAY!
This is probably a dumb question, but is Saturday 10/1 an unofficial "race" practice or is it just open track? I ain't very track smart :dunno.gif
Lawnman, take a look.
It looks like defintly these guys:
Mrs.Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
And possibly these:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
Anybody want to carpool? I can chip in for gas and stuff, my parents just can't go on that one saturday, but they said I can go if I find a ride. They're going to take me to the race that sunday.
hey jack if you need a ride pm me ill pick you up bright and early...................... ;)
Quote from: Honda328i on September 13, 2005, 09:00:00 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but is Saturday 10/1 an unofficial "race" practice or is it just open track? I ain't very track smart :dunno.gif
its open to anyone who wants to ride! i think you need a kill switch $35 and easy to install.
I will be able to make it that day! We should be able to get the next video made from that ride!
I am going to see what I can re-arrange and try to make it down. Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video! 8)
Quote from: Hollywood on September 15, 2005, 11:05:13 AM
Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video! 8)
From West Palm: Take 441 to Belle Glade, go to 27 South Bay, turn right go north. Turn left on 835,
take to end go left on 833, 6 miles turn right on Boundary rd.
Track is 3 mile on left.
http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/
It looks like these guys:
Mrs.Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
Asphaltdragon
Honda328i
o4250
nATiVcracker
florida400ex
And possibly these:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
Hollywood
If anyone wants the be added or moved on the lists tell me, I want to keep it up to date.
Dreth, are you saying we need a kill swith to ride on Saturday, even though it's a practice? ???
KILL SWITCHES ARE NOT REQUIRED
I just got off the phone with Jack, the track manager, and he said that they will in the future but as of now the are optional
can u guys get me the website cuz i cant find it. ill be going unless something comes up(which would suck) ;)
Quote from: Honda328i on September 15, 2005, 01:10:23 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on September 15, 2005, 11:05:13 AM
Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video! 8)
From West Palm: Take 441 to Belle Glade, go to 27 South Bay, turn right go north. Turn left on 835,
take to end go left on 833, 6 miles turn right on Boundary rd.
Track is 3 mile on left.
http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/
Guys let's meet up somewhere beforehand, to drive in. For a first timer I thought it was hard to find the track in the town. There's a gas station right at the exit that you get off of, with plenty of parking area, that'd be a good spot. Track opens at 9:00am so lets meet at the gas station at 8:20 and be out by half past.
Nevermind, I probaly wont have any suspension, hope ya'll have a good time.
I'm gonna be there! >:(
If some of you have never seen or been to Seminole, I would encourage you to go. The track is awesome! I took pics and video of the SX/MX Shootout, and there were a bunch of quads there last weekend. If you care to see here is the link, scroll down until you see the links to pics and video. enjoy
http://www.doublezeroproductions.com ;)
awsome video. you always have the best footage! keep it coming . ill be looking for you hidding in the corners! ha ha#58 ;D
Nevermind, I'll still have my shocks, Lawnman I'll PM you.
what happened to your shocks? you ridin tomorrow? ill be at seminole...................... ;D
Same as always nice video, seems they changed the track a bit since I was last there. Only thing that can stop us now is the weather. :o
Thanks !
i pray that this storm doesnt ruin our ride or anyone elses houses!
i think we should be ok ! most of the storm is down south. we got some rain and wind . not too bad , i went to seminole on sunday, they changed a few things on the track . it was sweet........ looking forward to it.......... ;)
Quote from: lawn_man mx on September 20, 2005, 08:38:42 AM
i think we should be ok ! most of the storm is down south. we got some rain and wind . not too bad , i went to seminole on sunday, they changed a few things on the track . it was sweet........ looking forward to it.......... ;)
hey dude , how did the z400 run after the new adjustments ...lol just kiddin....
hey cracker ! what are you doing up so early?haha it was the damm.......... cdi it blew up..... got it runnin good again.. ;)
Hey guys...
For this quad only race what will be the classes they offer??
On the website they only list Quad A, B and C. At least as far
as I could see.
Thanks,
Dano
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 20, 2005, 05:32:58 PM
Hey guys...
For this quad only race what will be the classes they offer??
On the website they only list Quad A, B and C. At least as far
as I could see.
Thanks,
Dano
Yep, A, B, and C. 8)
I can't wait for this ride. :)
Currently a 20% chance of rain, so we should be good to go.
http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=33440&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared (http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=33440&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared)
are we there yettttttttttttttt....................................... ;)
Quote from: lawn_man mx on September 22, 2005, 06:49:11 PM
are we there yettttttttttttttt....................................... ;)
Yeah... I wish!
how about a money class
Let's try and get as many guys to come and race on Sunday as well. It should be a really fun and layed back event, considering it will be only quads, we will have lots of time to do lots of fun stuff!
im bringing my cousin with me LilD400 so you can add 1 more to the saturday list!
as for sunday, i dont race and i need a day after to recover so i can make it to work on monday ;)
It looks like:
Mrs.Nightbreed
Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
Asphaltdragon
Honda328i
o4250
nATiVcracker
florida400ex
LilD400
Flea_Jumper
arod
And possibly:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
Hollywood
I just checked and there's currently a 60% chance of rain with thunderstorms, but that'll change soon enough, we still gotta week to go.
WOOO HOO, New grips and kill switch came in yesterday, I'm soo ready for this one, are we there yet? :Fp
Sounds like a fun ride. I've never been to Seminole. I might be able to get a few friends togther and make the ride.
If all is well add 3 more to the list. Maybe 4.
don't forget me! i'm always there. bring stamina guys. track is 1.3 miles. oh yeah they put in this new 'rhythm' section that's killer. see you guys there
hey Arod! See Ya There.
now............were talking! its going to be a big group ride . sweet.....................braaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuupppp 8)
lets just pray for no rain 8)
I was just there today (Sunday Sep 25th) and the track was AWSOME!!!!!!! Can't wait until next weekend!
Yea i finally went to seminole today, and i feel comfortable to race so i'll be there saturday practicing for the race the next day....... Also they were passing out flyers for the race sunday and there are quite a few classes for this race from what i remeber, 50cc,90cc ( stock ), 90cc ( modded), beginner,c,b,a, 16-24 ( i think ) and a few more age groups ( can't remeber) , open, pro
We have 7-8 with us and a baby-sitter 8) so we will be staying overnight and racing too :)
Looks like I'll be riding the dang blaster for this trip, couldn't get a dirtbike in time. But hey, that's more than alot of people have so I'll stop complaining. :o
Should any of us meet up anywhere? I was thinking a few if any could meet up at the gas station off the exit to fill up the bikes, or if any first timers need some directions through the Seminole land. The weather says there's like a 30% chance of rain with possible thunderstorms, but we outta be alright. This looks like it's gonna be an awesome ride everyone. We need to get lots and lots of pictures.
Here's the people officially going that I know of from the site.
Looks like:
Mrs.Nightbreed
Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
Asphaltdragon
Honda328i
o4250
nATiVcracker
florida400ex
LilD400
Flea_Jumper
arod
And possibly:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
8)
Toomey you can count me out. Not going to be able to make this one.
lets get this back up to the top! were only 4 days away :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I got my baby all cleaned up and ready! (now if I can stay away from Bithlo until then...)
I have never been there. I can't wait >:D
How many are practicing Saturday and staying for the race Sunday?
The list I have up is who's riding Saturday, I'm not sure who's racing the next day. I think florida400ex might, maybe arod, not sure though.
I'm so ready i'm about to bust! I only have 2 more days before I go out there thursday. It will be the first time i've ever ridden a track so it should be interesting. Hopefully it will help prepare me so I can ride a little faster and get a little more air on saturday. I hope you racer guys don't mind a newb asking questions. I need all the help I can get. See y'all saturday, J.W.
Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc) ;)
Quote from: Toomey954 on September 27, 2005, 06:31:16 PM
Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc) ;)
but im old :ThumbsDown.gif
Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 27, 2005, 04:20:44 PM
I'm so ready i'm about to bust! I only have 2 more days before I go out there thursday. It will be the first time i've ever ridden a track so it should be interesting. Hopefully it will help prepare me so I can ride a little faster and get a little more air on saturday. I hope you racer guys don't mind a newb asking questions. I need all the help I can get. See y'all saturday, J.W.
BOY are you going to be sore by Saturday!!!!! Arms, legs, back...your going to find sore muscles that you didn't know you have :o
:-*
Quote from: dreth on September 27, 2005, 06:34:29 PM
Quote from: Toomey954 on September 27, 2005, 06:31:16 PM
Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc) ;)
but im old :ThumbsDown.gif
and I'm just a girl :-[ and Nightbreed is out of shape and good for 2 laps :D
YES I SECOND THAT !!!!!!!!!! DRETH IS OLD & HIS BIKE IS SLLLLOOOWWWWW .............................. :'( :'( :'( :R :R :R
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 27, 2005, 07:44:08 AM
I got my baby all cleaned up and ready! (now if I can stay away from Bithlo until then...)
I have never been there. I can't wait >:D
How many are practicing Saturday and staying for the race Sunday?
I think I am. Usually their races are kinda small, seems there is a lot of people doing this one, should be interesting.. :o
:( This weather is not looking good in Orlando, what is it looking like for the south? I would third that but I older, and yes his bike is slowwwww, but it has wings?
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL (http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL)
Well i'll be there saturday to practice for a few laps and i'll be racing sunday as well ( if seminole lets me race ).
BOY are you going to be sore by Saturday!!!!! Arms, legs, back...your going to find sore muscles that you didn't know you have
Yeah, I know. I could barely move yesterday from the ride in ocala this past weekend but I have to leave it all on the track/trail because after this weekend I won't get to ride again for over a year.
and how do you insert quotes? I tried but couldn't get it right so i just copied and pasted.
I'll be racing sunday
Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 27, 2005, 09:41:13 PM
Yeah, I know. I could barely move yesterday from the ride in ocala this past weekend but I have to leave it all on the track/trail because after this weekend I won't get to ride again for over a year.
and how do you insert quotes? I tried but couldn't get it right so i just copied and pasted.
Hey, 4 hours on the track is an entire week's worth of Ocala, comparing how tired you get with each. The weather is saying thunderstorms, but I hope it doesn't have too much of a negative influence to the ride.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 27, 2005, 06:44:26 PM
YES I SECOND THAT !!!!!!!!!! DRETH IS OLD & HIS BIKE IS SLLLLOOOWWWWW .............................. :'( :'( :'( :R :R :R
Re: 2006 450R VS 2006 YFZ450
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 09:13:06 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont care what yall ride ! i will still beat you :drive.gif
IS THIS THE QUOTE IN QUESTION ;) :lecture.gifI LOVE YALL and when your slow you must talk smack to keep them guessing ;)
OK boys & girls, I'll be at the track on saturday with camera gear and a video assistant. My goal is to shoot content for a (family oriented) 7 minute finished video, that when complete will possibly air on TV. Yes people, TV. www.current.tv
If you would like to have screen time be prepared to answer this questions. (be prepared to sign a release form)
#1 How did you get into the sport?
#2 How does the sport fit into your life?
#3 What does the sport do for you and your family?
Of couse everyone that participates will recieve a DVD copy.
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM
OK boys & girls, I'll be at the track on saturday with camera gear and a video assistant. My goal is to shoot content for a (family oriented) 7 minute finished video, that when complete will possibly air on TV. Yes people, TV. www.current.tv
If you would like to have screen time be prepared to answer this questions. (be prepared to sign a release form)
#1 Who did you get into the sport?
#2 How does the sport fit into your life?
#3 What does the sport do for you and your family?
Of couse everyone that participates will recieve a DVD copy.
What is this current TV? Is it like a special cable channel? sounds pretty cool. Can't wait for the ride!
O gosh looks like imma have to get my hair done :-[ :groupies.gif O0
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM
#1 Who did you get into the sport?
Do you mean, who did I
do to get into the sport?
I think he meant , how did you get into the sport, for question #1.
Dang, I'm gonna have to shave if I want to get on TV, I'm starting to look like a caveman. :D
Asphaltdragon, this sounds like something great you're doing, really good luck with all of these media projects that you work on. I wish I had prepped up YFZ to show off on though, oh well! :D
Hopefully if there's any thunderstorms they'll be after 3 p.m. after we leave. That's usually when they come around anyways.
Anybody want to do a BBQ, at the last ride at thundercross I brought all the burgers and stuff and Mrs. Dreth worked her magic on the grill. Somebody else want to volunteer for this weekend? Seminoles food prices are out the roof, last weekend I payed $3.50 for a small burger. Asphaultdragon, I'd be glad to do the T.V. thing, just pull me aside if you need me to answer those questions for the vid.
florida400ex, I was thinking of doing the same exact thing, but I didn't want suggest it, so you get the credit. :P I guess it could be done, but with so many people it'd be hard to do I think, unless we keep it simple. We have a portable table, small but big enough grill, and enough charcoal if we decide to do it. Personally I was just gonna bring some peanut butter and jelly, some fruit, and cereal, with drinks, for me to eat. Less stress that way so I think it makes it funner overall. Well I just wrote a book on 2+2 but whatever. :D
I was thinking about that this morning too ;D
We can start a thread to post what we can bring :)
Quote from: backinsaddle on September 28, 2005, 03:12:10 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM
#1 Who did you get into the sport?
Do you mean, who did I do to get into the sport?
lol, I meant how did you get into the sport....
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 05:00:38 PM
I was thinking about that this morning too ;D
We can start a thread to post what we can bring :)
We deffintly need to start another serperate thread just to square away the details of the ride. As a matter of fact I'll do that now, weather, directions, members planning on riding, food?
i have raced in three of the four races they have held there. i race(crawl) the c class. there is always an average of about 10-15 in this class. a and b classes usually have 6-7 racers. the race this weekend will have many quads. i will be racing on sunday. see you guys there.
arod, how do you do against the guys in the C class? I can't wait to see some of the A and B class riders riding, it should be impressive.
first race had 18 entries in c-i finished 5th
second race had 10(?) entries in c-finished 2nd
last race had 9-10(?)entries in c-finished 6th
a and b riders ride FAST. some clear the big step-down at the finish line.
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
Holy crap I'm gonna be racing against guys with elkas? :H
Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
only smokin bike????what do you think I am running in >:( ? You better watch your smokin butt or your going to have some green shoved up in it :o
I'll race B on Sunday, I feel pretty comfortable on the track and can hit any jump on there all day except for the big stepdown looking thing.
Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
oh yeah and what happened to "I don't think I am going to race. I think I'll just hang out and watch on Sunday?"
o4250:
He may jump more than us but all we have to do is hang back and wait 2 laps...
C race should be exciting, seems like a few from here will be in there, I'll get a nice cheering sectiong going for you guys! I wonder who will race pro? Theres Pro, A, B, C, and beginner on Sunday.
what she said.
Wish I could go but 4 Hr trip for me.
i just pray that the rains go away ;D
Quote from: LostCause on September 28, 2005, 09:39:55 PM
what she said.
Wish I could go but 4 Hr trip for me.
i drive 4hrs on a regular basis to ride with everyone :'( whats the problem? its all that money yall spend racing ;)
Talked to the owner of the gas station where I get gas today. When his tanks are empty his next order is going to be unreal. His cost for reg unlead is $3.20. that will make it about $3.45 for us. All gas stations are alocated to 3000 gal.
Wowzers! I'll be getting a little four cylinder truck for sure when it's my turn for a car. ???
Quote from: LostCause on September 28, 2005, 09:48:30 PM
Talked to the owner of the gas station where I get gas today. When his tanks are empty his next order is going to be unreal. His cost for reg unlead is $3.20. that will make it about $3.45 for us. All gas stations are alocated to 3000 gal.
OFCOURSE! 1 week before my vacation! i cant back out of this one because its already paid for.
No your not backing out of that trip. You shouldn't even talk about stuff like that .
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 29, 2005, 11:44:58 AM
No your not backing out of that trip. You shouldn't even talk about stuff like that .
youd have to break both my legs to keep me away from durhamtown ;D especially with all those yfzs i will be getting to smoke :R
OR SMOKED :W :W
Had a great fun day. Lawnmanmx and his friend john figured out why my quad was handling all out of control, my A-arms have about 2-3 inches of play in them, every single bushing is shot. Beware of running the sanddragon, Denton, Janssen, or ATVfourplay A-arms, as this could be VERY dangerous. I won't be racing because I now have no A-arms.
had an awasome time today. thanks to every one for the great food .great meeting you guys asphaltdragon honda328 and jw sorry about your quad man! be safe on your yourney! ;D
pics in the gallery ;)