Mine was a honda 90.Then my dad gave his honda 300 fourtax.Now my dad built me and him a buggy.I dont ride my 300 I ride my uncles 300 since it has vampires but mine has stocks and a bad battery.I just sold my 90 so Im getting ready to fix my 300 up.Some times well go muddin in my uncles truck.
my first bike was honda recon 250, i just gave that one to my bro, now i have a honda foreman 450! ;)
kool.
im still on MY first quad, a warrior, althought ive been round quads and stuff like that most my life
a honda xr 100 dirtbike. then i got a 250 sporttrax then i got a warrior and now i have my wonderful kfx.
a ttr 90, then a 250ex, then raptor 350, and finally a 450. ;D
250, 350, 450, lol cool. ill only be upgrading 50 cc's but its 2 m,y favorite quad,
z400
if you like suzuki. :P then i would wait for the z450 :-\
lol naw, i like the 05 400, i mean a z450 wouldnt be a bad lil addition 2 my garage lol, but like i said, i fell in love with the z400
i dont know why but whatever floats your boat. ;D
Quote from: raptor350 on July 22, 2005, 10:01:24 PM
i dont know why but whatever floats your boat. ;D
lol i love that saying lol, its complicated so dont ask questions lol, i wanna zfohundred lmao
kfx 400s
are much better ;D
Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 22, 2005, 11:54:45 PM
kfx 400s
are much better ;D
no there not, z400's are much better.
untill anyone can hold a 400 wide open through the trails through a whole race, then I think a 450 would be nessasary. Oh yea, remeber guys..its not the bike that makes the rider, its the rider that makes the bike.
Ok so since I am done preaching, My first was a Dingo go-kart with 5hp. Then I had another one with electric start and lights..it had a whopping 11.5hp...Then I had a bayou 220...I stripped the gears in it.. then a big step up I got a grizzly 660. Great bike at its time, still is. Now I have my z400. It is SICC. When I get a full time job, I plan on buying the new suzuki 450 if it comes out.
Triumph 650 Bonneville with a 750 bore kit, bolt on hard tail, king & queen seat with a 3 ft sissy bar, Iron cross on top, 12 inch over springer front end, candy blue.
Suzuki LT80, then Honda 200sx, and now Honda 300ex.
my first atv was a 2002 polaris sportsman 500 HO
my first was a jr 50
my favorite is a kx65
used to have a cr80 , now i gots a blaster
Quote from: civicfrk1 on July 27, 2005, 01:04:08 PM
used to have a cr80 , now i gots a blaster
i rode 1 up and down the road 1 time
a blaster or a cr80?
cr 80 with a fatty pipe
my brothers first was a ds80 and now he has a 2002 xr100r
my first was a warrior now i have a raptor 660r