after my adventure in ONF this weekend, I realised that there might be a need for some emergency numbers,,,,and since so many of us have NEXTEL radios, and they tend to work in parts of the forest that cell phones don't,,,,,I thought it might be a good idea to post mine in case anyone may need some assistance sometime.
158*42664*12
if I don't know you, announce youreself as ATVFlorida.com and I'll be kind ;-)
Id@
Nathan Bassett
I think this is a good Idea: desperation happens, especialy in IDAs case or for that matter mine with the problem we ran into. If you want mine PM. me
Good Idea!!! If anyone wants mine pm me!!!
Here's mine:162*58757*4. I live down the road from big scrub. Mike
smart thinking bro ill be getting one soon so ill post mine
I'm bumping this to the top because we may have had a reason to use the emergency network and really couldnt.
Is there anyone else out there that would be willing to give up their numbers for the sake of an emergency?
Hopefully Chuck and friends are OK up there in Jasper.
We hope to hear from them soon.
Id@
Quotegrizz 158*21*2715
awesome Grizz, thanks.
Id@
We are about 30 min from ONF.We are in Apokpa. If you need anything give a shout to: 162*150355*3.
Mike and Melissa
heres mine 159*5027*487 broward i know lost lake & holey lands pretty well dont be scared to holla
I SEEN SECOND HAND THE IMPORTANCE AFTER THIS WEEKEND WHEN MY BRO CHUCK-NORRIS WIFE GOT HURT SO HERES MINE 158*793*145 always willing to help.
If anyone ever decides to ride at Three Lakes and need's anything 162*27*14112
I'm just three miles away...321-624-2379
you know, maybe we shouldn't limit this to just Nextel numbers, possibly if we end up running into bad problems and really need help, we could give out cell numbers too.
there isn't much area that a good cell phone won't work anymore except for remote parts of ONF and some in the northern portion of the state. This could end up being helpful.
maybe a "keeper of the list", someone who has their phone on them at all times?
I know I keep mine on me all the time because it's a company phone and I'm sorta on-call, but I rarely keep it when riding,,,although I almost hope I lose it on a trail because then I get to put a new phone on my expense report ;-)
just an idea to throw out there.
Id@
SW Florida area here... 158*115*5176
Always willing to help a fellow rider.
Mandy
if any needs help around Lee County you can hit me up mine is on 24/7 like if u have trouble with the police i can usually pull some strings ;D mine is 159*52750*1 8)
Just a thought maybe someone could make a list of names and numbers to print out so when their is a group ride they could be passed put the day of the ride. That way cell numbers could stay likda private. Plus new people that show up that day could have em and not have to back track this thread to get the nextel numbers the night befor.
Just a thought.
I'm in central Brevard county. If anyone needs help I'm off 2 out of 3 days. PM me for my cell and direct connect #'s.
If anyone thinks they might need help in Canaveral Groves or 5A PM me for my number.
i would first like to say that if you put your # on here for someone to use that means you would be willing to help someone if you are able to and that is a rareity in our world today. this is great, the response is just unbelievable. nextel has already saved me once and i never ride without it. i hit a jump and the bike ran over my knee and i was trapped under the bike i was able to call for help. i believe you get what you give and i love the movie PAY IT FORWARD so you can count me in 159*26*4421 my 2way.
This is a great idea, guys!
I don't have my Nextel anymore, but if I remember correctly there is a way to store all of the numbers under a single talk-group on your phone. That way if you're in trouble, you just select the one talk-group and your message will shoot out to everyone on the list. Much better than having to shout "Mayday!!!" a million times.
Someone should compile a list of all of these numbers so they're all in one place.
bump
The Dog is 158*30*23087
I made this topic a sticky so that it doesn't get lost in the old threads.Everyone with a Nextel should store these number under a group in your phone so that you have them in an emergency. This has already worked for a group of riders in Jasper that got stuck in a Lightning storm and had a terrible quad accident trying to escape the storm.
Mine is 162*55740*23 and its always on!
Josh
here is mine
158*1982*343
here is my 159*37*13231
im in the clearwater area....mine is 161*182657*2
here is my numbers 159*37*24541
mine is 904-361-8895 and 160*132476*21
jeff
Hey guys I'm new to the board but I'll throw my number out there just in case!!
Gary 161*159393*1
I'm in Seffner just outside of Tampa....it's a big town with nowhere legal to ride. haha.
I'm in Orlando. If you are in need call me and I'll help.
162*315561*1
Just tell me you got this from ATVFlorida so I know who you are.
Chuck
I think it's a great idea! We are in Ocala 352-208-3246
and just a thought the Sheriffs dept in Ocala is 352-732-9111
MY NAME IS NICK I LIVE OUT BY GRIFFEN AND US 27 MY NUMBER IS 158*87*535....GLAD TO HELP ANY ONE WHO IS IN NEED IN MY AERA OR ANY WHERE AROUND IT.
I live in Ocala and will be glad to help anyone with a problem.
My Nextel number is 162*177533*2 and the cell number is 352-895-3561
GrizzlyBear
HEY I NEW TO THE FOURM BUT I HAVE KNOW THE WEBSITE FOR A WHILE NOW. MY NUMBER IS 159*218937*2 IAM ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA I KNOW THE LOSTLAKE AND MANY AREAS AROUND VERY WELL DONT HESITATE TO CALL PEECE
Good idea....I'm in Leesburg (Central Florida...not far from Big Scrub)
Nextel: 160*26574*5
If I can't get there to help, I will at least call someone who can!! Just let me know you are from ATVFlorida!!!
I dont know if I will be much help but im a lil south of ocala in hernando....If you get lost any where around this area I can get you out...lol mine is 158*25*955 the woods are my back yard...lol :)
Here's mine 158*42649*20 Lots of nextel customers on here, I just hope their service gets better with the sprint merger :-/, can't beat the DC though ;D
heres mine
161*1038*662
Josh
I'm in Jacksonville so in case anyone needs emergency Superbowl directions, Paintjobs or sticker replacements, feel free to call.
160*1033*515
ok, ok, I suppose I could also come and drag your broken wrecked self out of the woods too... ;D
it may not be of any help but heres mine just in case. 161*191619*15 ... hey motoxgurl ill be in hernando in like amonth so ill beep u one day and we can meet up and go ridin'.
sounds good, just let me know.....I know some other guys want to too but just beep...lol
aight i PM'd you.........
I just one and i love it 159*224927*14. hope to see yall at rodman
i just got my new nextel and i love it expecially with the county discounts 10% yee-pee. my numbers are 305-989-0345 and direct connect 159*224927*14. im in the dade county area.
;D ;D ;D
ok i have nextel too
here is mine
158*31*8912.......305-797-0204
monroe county
mud (sally)
OK LATER TONIGHT I WILL MAKE A PAGE WITH NAMES AND NEXTEL NUMBERS ON IT THEN POST IT HERE SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE A COPY
SALLY (mud)
QuoteOK LATER TONIGHT I WILL MAKE A PAGE WITH NAMES AND NEXTEL NUMBERS ON IT THEN POST IT HERE SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE A COPY
SALLY (mud)
Sounds Great!!!!!!! ;D
Did you know that if you work for a government acency municipal,county,state or federal nextel will put you on a corporate account so that you can save some money. This also applies if you own your own bussiness. I got a great deal on my phone but you gotta shop around some indipendant dealers are willing to work with you. I got mine from Big-daddy and he couldnt have provided a better service. The guy is great !!! Recommended A1A guy. Ive gotten service in the Dade County Jail elevator where i work. this is unheard of with any other carrier.
161*194081*11 i just got my nextel thought id post the radio number im in pasco tampa area if you are rideing in the area give me a shout im always up for a ride
Quotei just got my new nextel and i love it expecially with the county discounts 10% yee-pee. my numbers are 305-989-0345 and direct connect 159*224927*14. im in the dade county area.
I work for Dade county too CAOSPOP. What dept you in? I'm Miami-Dade Television
Jack I work in the county Jail
OK ANYONE ELSE WANT TO B POSTED WIT5H THEIR NEXTEL NUMBERS B4 I POST THE COPY OF EVERYONES NAME AND NUMBER
damn Grizz, I am the Nextel guy, and the new name is Sprintel. Grizz is 100% correct both company have a lot to gain. Nextel will move from the 800 mhz Frequency to the new unused 1.9 GHz Frequency by the end to the year. also Nextel is using 6 to 1 technology that start this year, but only the i860 user are on it. all other phone are on the old 3 to 1 old system. what the different less drop calls and less bongs.
I have a Nextel partner meet in Orlando feb 16 to 18. And let you know whats up. DC 158*285*833
The latest from Corporate:
All,
>
> After meeting recently with a few of you, there seems to still be a
> few questions out there regarding the Sprint-Nextel merger. I will
> always do my best to keep you informed of any information that is made
> available to me as soon as I get it. Please share the below with all
> of your sales reps.
>
> Regarding Customer Inquiries: Please direct all customers to our
> Nextel.com website as there is a link at the top of the page to the
> formal announcement. Or they can visit
> http://sprintnextel.mergerannouncement.com/.
>
> Regarding Customer Migrations: Please inform your customers that we
> are not forcing any customers to move from Sprint to Nextel or Nextel
> to Sprint as a result of the announcement. If there are any sales reps
> out there that are telling (lying to) customers that they have to move
> from one to another due to one of the Network's going away, please get
> as much details as possible and forward to me so I can properly
> address it. Nextel and Sprint are still competitors until the merger
> is finalized so we are happy to win any business from them, but there
> is no forced migration in place.
>
> Regarding Network Technologies: Nextel recently renewed its iDEN
> network agreement with Motorola for another 3 years. We will still
> operate the iDEN network for quite some time. Look for Widen to launch
> in the next couple of months.
>
> Regarding Network Build-outs: Nextel is still fully committed to
> building and enhancing our iDEN network, including adding over 600 new
> sites in the state of Florida and thousands of BRs (Base Radios -
> channels that process calls) over the next 12 - 18 months. We have
> fully launched the 6:1 capability in Florida and we currently have
> almost 250,000 handsets that are 6:1 capable in Florida. This number
> should grow rapidly as we experience our normal gross adds and
> customer equipment upgrades.
>
> If you have any questions please feel free to contact me either by
> email or phone.
>
> I look forward to a great 2005 and continued success building the
> Nextel business in Southeast Florida.
>
> Thank you,
>
> A****** P******
> Sr. Sales Manager - Indirect Distribution
Chris Direct Connect - 159*37*24541
Hey all, when I became a nurse I vowed to help when in need. When I became a man I got NEXTEL!!!!! call if you need to. 160*16527*2 ;D
Sprint Nextel Merger: "Nextel Promise" Customer Letter; New i.n.c Resource Created A letter is being sent to all customers January 24 (except National and Alliance accounts) to address some of the questions customers may have regarding the proposed Sprint Nextel merger. To assure them that there is no better time to stay with and/or buy Nextel, the letter describes the "Nextel Promise:"
* "Your current Nextel phone, and any of the new, technologically advanced phones that we introduce this year, will continue to operate on our network for years to come. That means you can upgrade or add phones to your account with confidence.
* We will honor the terms of your Subscriber Agreement after Nextel and Sprint merge, and we will continue to offer a range of competitive voice and data plans for a variety of needs and budgets.
* Our unparalleled Direct Connect® walkie-talkie network will continue to expand, enabling our customers to connect coast-to-coast and country-to-country. Instantly."
Additionally, resources for Sales Reps/ARs are available on a NEW Sprint Nextel Merger Talking Points page <http://indirect.nextel.com/secured_site/jsp/i_merger.jsp> on i.n.c, featuring a copy of the customer letter, a comprehensive FAQ and collateral that can be shared with customers. A hard copy of the collateral describing the Nextel Promise is being sent to all ARs in early February
______________________________________________________________________________
NEXTEL. Done.
O******* E. G******| South Florida| Sr. Indirect Account Executive|
Big-Daddy
Do you a a cost sheet for all the Nextel phones. My company is talking about up dating all of our Nextel phones. It would be nice to be able to have the cost of each model. Thanks for your help. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Nextels work pretty good out there? We have about 30 of us from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue coming up Feb 20 - 22. All of us have Nextels.
Thanks
Bud
PS - Cool Site
161*192711*3 LET ME KNOW I ALWAYS HELP
Can someone ubdate the list of nextel numbers. About the talk group what do you want to call it ?
I know Lehigh pretty well and If I can't find you I have friends that can! 159*224391*22
It also will work for ridding in the area. I am always looking for more people to ride with! Just give me a BEEP BEEP!
I live on 452 approximately 5 minutes from Big Scrub and unfortunately because of my job I have my nextel on 24 hours a day so feel free to call if ya need help. 162*36*22577
check your phone to see if you are on the new 6 to 1 system. you must have a new phone (205 305 315 325 530 710 730 830 860) hit #*#321#*# you sould be in a screen that say primary intrcnct. hit ok, then you we see n6:1 int (on or off). if it off, hit on. if it doesnt change you have a software problem.
What is the 6 in 1 system
The new iden system has more lines, less drop calls. old system was 3 to 1. one line is used for data on both system. 6 to 1 system give you 5 lines for calls. each lines hold millions of call at once. Florida is the only state to have it.
;D plus 600 new towers biggest foot print in Florida
Hey Daddy is my phone on the new system let me know.
How about someone getting with the moderators to add a section of your profile accessable to "members Only" for contact information. A forum so members can put there info in and it stays in alphabetical order. Come onn i know we have computer genuises here.
QuoteHey Daddy is my phone on the new system let me know.
Manny read back a few post to find out how to check. but I know your phone is on the new system.
I'm new to the website, but lovin' it-bought a kfx400
about 4months ago and live in Apopka-kindof close to
everywhere-here's my nextel dc#162*132165*1.
myself and usually 'bout 3-5 others ride out at sea world,
croom, onf depending on what kind of time we have-
but always looking to meet and ride with new people.
New Plan:
National Business 1,000 Plan Promotion
Effective March 16 - May 31, a reduced price of $55 per month for 12 months (was $65) is available in the following markets: Alabama, Bay Area, Central Valley, Chattanooga, Colorado, Florida (Central, North, Southeast, Southwest and West), Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New England, Oklahoma, Oregon, Philadelphia, Utah and Washington.
The National Business 1,000 Plan includes:
1,000 Anytime Cellular minutes
Unlimited Direct Connect
Unlimited Weekends
200 Group Minutes
Long Distance, Caller ID and Voicemail included
I bought the i830 and the battery stinks i it!! after a few hours of being off the charger it drops to about 1/2 charged ! whats up with that !!????
Big Daddy, got the phones today and they're up and running. Thanks for the help and great service. :D
Thanks Paul, if you need anything give me a call. Glad to help Ricky
That phone lot easy to use than your old one. The hard part is adding all your contact on the new phone ;D
grizz, if you near the doral area I can transfer your contract at the shop. we are near the dolphin mall
Call me for a tow, Call me for a ride. Its all good.
Nextel 159*37*19651
Aquiles
Palatka area... 158*28*20092 - [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] KOHLER
Nextel maintains iDEN not dead yet
Nextel Communications said it has no plans to abandon its iDEN platform as a result of the wireless carrier's pending $33.8 billion merger with Sprint, despite reports, rumors and conjecture to the contrary.
Since the merger was first announced in late 2004, many industry analysts have speculated that the combined company would dump iDEN — the standard over which Nextel's Direct Connect push-to-talk (P2T) service operates — in favor of Sprint's CDMA network, a move that would cast iDEN's continued viability in grave doubt. Nextel told Telephony that such fears are unfounded, at least for the foreseeable future.
"While we are keeping our options open in terms of long-term technology as we begin integration discussions with Sprint, we're very much in a growth mode with the iDEN technology," said Nextel's senior vice president of marketing, Mark Schweitzer, who will serve as the chief marketing officer of Sprint Nextel once the merger passes legislative muster.
Schweitzer said Nextel plans to continue expanding iDEN's geographic footprint and enhancing existing group-calling features, moves buoyed by the rollout of iDEN capacity-enhancement technologies. In addition, the company is ordering handsets from iDEN's developer, Motorola, in numbers significantly greater than in 2004, and anticipates still larger orders for 2006. Such statements contradict published reports claiming Sprint would migrate all of Nextel's voice traffic to CDMA by 2008, which Schweitzer said is wholly inaccurate.
"As of 2008 we would have upwards of 20 million handsets on the iDEN network, and at that point in time, it is likely to be the pre-eminent push-to-talk offering," he said. "A dynamic that exists in our customer base is that over 90% of our users use Direct Connect in a given month, and over two-thirds of conversation is Direct Connect conversation. It's a network that all hangs together. Economically, we will have invested so much in the iDEN network that there's no benefit to rapidly force customers off of it. A much higher proportion of new customers will be going on the Sprint network, but force-migrating minutes off the iDEN network won't make any sense."
Since the Sprint/Nextel merger was officially announced in December, conventional wisdom has held that Sprint's CDMA network would emerge as the combined company's standard of choice. Speculation that Sprint Nextel would completely phase out the iDEN network reached a fever pitch earlier this month following Sprint's annual Investment Community Meeting, in which executives announced they would launch P2T services on the EV-DO Rev. A platform in 2008 (see chart).
"Before [2008], there's no way you're going to phase iDEN out — I'd say it will survive for another two to three years, minimum," said Phil Cusick, a Bear Stearns analyst. "I would compare iDEN more to analog than anything else. It's going to be a smaller and smaller slice of spectrum you run it on, but it could be out there for another 10 years. I don't think it's going to be out there forever, but it could be five to 10 years before you turn this thing off."
Regardless of the duration of Nextel's continued commitment to iDEN, Motorola appears destined to suffer from the fallout. While CDMA now boasts a 20% market share, the iDEN standard has languished by comparison, attracting few other suitors besides Nextel. Canada's Telus Mobility is another iDEN carrier and a roaming partner of Nextel, but Nextel alone generates 9% of sales and 13% of income for Motorola.
"There's only one customer in the world for iDEN, and that's Nextel," said Iain Gillott, founder of iGillottResearch. "Motorola will tell you there's a lot of international business and other carriers, but when you look at the relative size of them next to Nextel, it's a single-carrier business."
iDEN's immediate future seems assured. Late last year, Motorola announced an agreement with Nextel to continue supplying the carrier with iDEN products through the end of 2007. The agreement includes continued expansion and upgrades of base station and network equipment, as well as current and future iDEN phones for both Nextel and its Boost Mobile subsidiary. Motorola also announced plans to introduce new iDEN handsets in the next 12 months, among them models with so-called WiDEN technology that promises data rates up to four times faster than current iDEN devices.
But long term, the future's uncertain. "Motorola is the big loser here," Gillott said. "If Nextel had migrated to CDMA on their own, then Motorola could have said, 'We'll help you,' and they would have gotten some CDMA business out of it. Now, the network's already built, and they're going to have to fight for handset market share. The only worse situation [for Motorola] would be if Nextel went bankrupt and ceased operations."
That's a great idea! I am always out at Holy Lands... anyone that goes out there and wants my number, email me!
Here is mine, We ride all over Central Florida on any givin weekend, Have large Trailer and plenty of room/tools, ect.
158*23*4121
Great Idea!!!!!!
yamaha660bsr here in plantation, if you need help, here is my dc number..
159*5033*333
Got another number to add to the list. 161*195037*13 I'm in Sarasota but I ride all over. Ya never know when I'll be around for help. I always have a GPS if I'm out and am able to punch in your location if you can give me coordinates to come help, find you, or call for help.
Question Big Daddy...I have an i730 and I have no idea how to put some of the other numbers into a group. Could you help me w/ this?
QuoteGot another number to add to the list. 161*195037*13 I'm in Sarasota but I ride all over. Ya never know when I'll be around for help. I always have a GPS if I'm out and am able to punch in your location if you can give me coordinates to come help, find you, or call for help.
Question Big Daddy...I have an i730 and I have no idea how to put some of the other numbers into a group. Could you help me w/ this?
hey girl, you can store 600 contracts but not in groups. you can have group on D/C for a extra monthly cost. if you want to have groups on the contract you need a blackberry. Sorry
It would be awesome to have a "distress" group. Let's say you get into serious trouble, hit the group d/c and transmit a message to all the atvflorida members!
very expense d/c group call..
Quotehey girl, you can store 600 contracts but not in groups. you can have group on D/C for a extra monthly cost. if you want to have groups on the contract you need a blackberry. Sorry
Thanks for the info. Next question, do we have an up to date list of the current DC numbers?
maybe since I started this, I'll grab and combine all the numbers.
Id@
*If anyone needs help I know Holey lands pretty well
159*203200*2
Quotemaybe since I started this, I'll grab and combine all the numbers.
Id@
Ida that'd be great thanks so much in advance.
Quotemaybe since I started this, I'll grab and combine all the numbers.
Id@
Ata Boy. Allways on the GO !!! Thats because ID@ MAN !!!
Just Because.
big-daddy, i need a plan that has about 600 anytime minutes, nights and weekends, long distance, nwdc, and enhanced data service. right now im paying $75 plus trimble outdoor w/o data and telenav before taxes so its like $100, any plans out there that include nwdc or enhanced data(just use it to send pics and for the data service for telenav) anyway to get it down lower?
Bigscrb15, call me 158*285*833 or fax copy of your bill to 305-884-1985.
new phones just came out this week. i265 color screen, i275 camera phone for $99.99 and the i355 color screen with direct Talk. For those that doesnt know what direct talk is. direct talk bypass the network and talk from radio to another direct talk radio off the system. some great goverment prices 10 to 15 units for $39.99 a unit for the i355 also for the i710. 10 to 15 units for $86.99 a unit for the i830. for all you Rangers on the site. ;D
Quotenew phones just came out this week. i265 color screen, i275 camera phone for $99.99 and the i355 color screen with direct Talk. For those that doesnt know what direct talk is. direct talk bypass the network and talk from radio to another direct talk radio off the system. some great goverment prices 10 to 15 units for $39.99 a unit for the i355 also for the i710. 10 to 15 units for $86.99 a unit for the i830. for all you Rangers on the site. ;D
Ricky post some pics of the new phones
i265
[attachment deleted by admin]
i275 camera phone
[attachment deleted by admin]
i355 direct talk
[attachment deleted by admin]
i605 bluetooth
[attachment deleted by admin]
still no i930 :-/
Big-daddy what phone do you recommend to get. Do any of them get better reception than others? And if anyone needs my DC# 161*35*35913. I am in winter haven and dont know many areas that well but if you can give me directions ill come try to help.
bigscrub79, any phone that has the new 6-1 system. Hit #*#321#*# hit ok and see if the 6-1 is on. if its off hit the button to turn it on. if it doesnt turn on. it has a software issue. I like the i305 and the new i355 for riding, its rain proof.
Mine wont change to 6-1????
Raceman if you have a service contract, take it in for service.
Yes I do will take it in Thanks
Up dated list;
IDA_MANN) 158*42664*12 ORLANDO
HOLESHOT36) 162*58757*4 ALTOONA
GRIZZ)954-275-0180)158*21*2715 DAVIE
MRSNIGHTBREED162*150355*3 APOPKA
BIGWILLY159*5027*487 DAVIE
CHUCK_NORRIS160*20559*1 BRYCEVILLE BIGWORM3699158*793*145 MIDDLEBURG
MICHELLE(321-624-2379)162*27*14112KVILL KK'VILLE
FLAT8UP158*115*5176PUNTAGORDA
RAPPYCOP03)159*52750*1 FTMYERS
DRETH159*26*4421 FT PIERCE .
JJAMESBAR(904-361-8895)160*132476*21 JACKSONVILLE
2OLD2SOON 162*315561*1 ORLANDO
JOSHINTAMPA162*55740*23 TAMPA
FLBLASTER04, ST,AUGUSTINE158*1982*343
GRIZZLYSP159*37*13231 PLANTATION
ROBO02COP161*182657*2 CLRWATERAREA
ASPHALTDRAGON159*37*24541 SUNRISE
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 MIAMI(3059890345)
MUDSPLASHER 158*31*8912 BIGPINEKEY
INKED4LIFE87 158*87*535 WESTON
VICTIM(352)2083246 OCALA
DSRIDER159*218937*2 MIAMI
GRIZZLYBEAR162*177533*2 OCALA
MOTOXGURL07158*25*955 INVERNESS
BIGDOG 158*30*23087 FTPIERCE
B-MAN 158*42649*20 OCALA
ORLANDOPREDATOR160*26574*5LEESBRGG
ITS_A_JEEP_THING161*1038*662PALMETTOOO
TAINTEDPAINTWORKS160*1033*515 JACKSONVILLE
400XRACER77161*191619*15PALMETTO
GOTAHEMI2004 161*194081*11PASCO TAMPA
GARYINSEFFNER 161*159393*1
BIG-DADDY 158*285*833 MIAMI
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
koh0001 158*28*20092 Palatka
mudrat 158*23*4121
yamaha660bsr 159*5033*333 plantation
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913
DA_MTG_MAN 159*5024*84
The ferrari phone i836
thanks Big-Daddy, youda man, I just got back to this and thought I'd work on the list this morning,,,,then I see this ::)
Id@
Ida_Mann, just trying to stay on top of the forum. The new i930 running into delays, software issues. :-/
HEY GUYS IF YOU ARE IN SEBRING HIT ME ON THE RADIO,
ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP. 158*31*28216
SWAMP
Quotebigscrub79, any phone that has the new 6-1 system. Hit #*#321#*# hit ok and see if the 6-1 is on. if its off hit the button to turn it on. if it doesnt turn on. it has a software issue. I like the i305 and the new i355 for riding, its rain proof.
BIG-DADDY, DOES MY BLACKBERRY HAVE 6-1???
only the 7520
10-4 mine is a 7510. what would i gain by getting the 6-1???
why arent you @ rr???
Latest news on the i930. My inside source just got back from a trip to a Nextel high level confrence. He personally had the "NEW" i930 in his hand and actually used one. He said that the phone is silver and black and will be out in October this year. He said the i930 looks a bit different than the previous pictures and betas that were out. But again, he says they are dropping in October this year. I will talk to him more today and find out exactly what features are actually on the phone.
Battery Life:
35% IMPROVED BATTERY STANDBY TIME ON POPULAR PHONES
Nextel's network is continually being updated to provide our customers with the latest efficiencies in battery capacity and performance. Customers will now see an additional 35% standby time improvement in their GPS-Enabled phone's battery life, thanks to Network System Release 11.0! If your customers use one of the phone models listed below, they may have already noticed the difference!
Network System Release 11.0 was completed over-the-air and was completely transparent to the user
Check out the charts below to see which handsets benefit from this latest update...
Standard Lithium Ion
Kit # SNN5705
Phone OLD SBT NEW SBT
i860 65 hrs. 90 hrs.
i736 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
i730 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
i710 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
i88s 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
i205 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
i530 75 hrs. 101 hrs.
Slim Lithium Ion
Kit # NNTN4930
Phone OLD SBT NEW SBT
i830 60 hrs. 81 hrs.
High Capacity Lithium Ion
Kit # NNTN4655
Phone OLD SBT NEW SBT
i325 135 hrs. 180 hrs.
i315 145 hrs. 195 hrs.
i58sr 125 hrs. 169 hrs.
Extra Cap. Lithium Ion
Kit # SNN5706
Phone OLD SBT NEW SBT
i305 90 hrs. 121 hrs.
We ride in ONF and soon starting to ride in Croom soon - If anyone needs my Nextel Number just let me know
Quote from: spacerider on June 05, 2005, 12:47:13 PM
We ride in ONF and soon starting to ride in Croom soon - If anyone needs my Nextel Number just let me know
I already have that!!! heehee
just got my new i930 camera phone... ;D I will be testing the phone for Motorola for the this few weeks.
Quote from: big-daddy on June 13, 2005, 02:17:17 PM
just got my new i930 camera phone... ;D I will be testing the phone for Motorola for the this few weeks.
I was almost positive they would scrap that project, I have been seeing the alpha versions for over a year and the technology they are using is getting older and older as they push back the release date. I hope they have added new features that will allow the phone to compete with other carriers.
does the phone still look like this? i imagine it does because I was reading the manual to this phone and the drawings look like this
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/9301.jpg)
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/9302.jpg)
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/9303.jpg)
I have the beta version phone. it changed, smaller and silver in color. Software working good so far. I cant show the phone over the internet, but if you come to my camp on the 25 you will see it. ;D
ok i will pick it up on the 25th, i will bring it back to you the week of the 11th. i need the gsm capabilities in the caribbean:) that will save me some money. lol, j.k
Big daddy I just got the i275 and the battery life is terrible, will the larger battery make a big difference in usage?? mine is dead by 10:00 or 11:00 am, I had the i305 before and at least could get by till 3 or4 in the afternoon Thanks Jerry
yes, it will double.
Thanks will try
;D
new phone i850 with camera and direct talk 128 sim card (black)
[attachment deleted by admin]
i560 replacing the i530.. caller id outside
[attachment deleted by admin]
i760 replacing the i730... By the way the worst phone that Motorola have ever put out! Bye, bye i730....
[attachment deleted by admin]
$50.00 back to use anyway you
choose on every NEW Nextel activation on top of all other savings*
FREE car charger and ear bud on all upgrades and new lines.
* on new activations only, please call 305-884-1795 for full details
[attachment deleted by admin]
Combined Sprint Nextel to be called Sprint
Nextel name dropped except as product brand
Jun 23, 2005
Sprint Corp. and Nextel Communications Inc. unveiled the planned branding efforts and a new logo to be used following Sprint's pending acquisition of Nextel, which is expected to be completed during the third quarter of this year.
The new company, which to this point has been referred to as Sprint Nextel Corp., will be known as Sprint, with the Nextel name continuing as a product brand.
"The companies are in the enviable position of possessing two incredibly valuable brands with overwhelming positive and powerful equity in the marketplace," said Mark Schweitzer, senior vice president of marketing for Nextel and designated chief marketing officer for the new Sprint. "Our brand strategy and logo will integrate the most valuable assets of each company's identity."
Along with Sprint shareholders maintaining a majority interest in the new Sprint, the branding change solidifies Sprint's position as the acquiring company in the transaction despite both companies still referring to the deal as a merger.
Sprint cited the broad market appeal and history of its brand name in choosing to move ahead with Sprint as the "lead go-to-market brand name for the new company."
"The Sprint name, brand attributes and the sentiment they evoke in minds of consumers are relevant today and provide a great foundation for the future," Schweitzer explained.
The Nextel name will continue as a brand within the Sprint service portfolio for services provided on Nextel's iDEN network-including its Direct Connect walkie-talkie service-and for services geared toward selected businesses, public-sector customers and "high-value individuals who have proven to be avid users of Nextel services."
Nextel's influence in the new operations will be more prominent in the new logo, which will incorporate Nextel's yellow and black colors with the Sprint name and a new tagline that reads "Together with Nextel." In advertising featuring Nextel products and services in the combined company's markets, the Nextel name will be prominent with the "Together with Sprint" tagline.
Sprint also said that the new company will remain committed to Nextel's sponsorship of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series, which will retain its current series branding through 2006. A decision regarding the series name and branding beyond next season is expected to be made prior to the series season opener in 2006.
[attachment deleted by admin]
New Plan; Nextel to Nextel Phone
Subject: Nextel Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option
Date: 07/01/05
To: All Nextel Direct Sales and Authorized Representatives in Baltimore/Washington (excludes Southern VA), Colorado/Utah, and Florida (Southeast FL, West FL, Southwest FL, Central FL, and North FL) NHQ-RP-04-0136
Overview
What's New – Now extended through July 31, 2005!
Nextel Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option! Now customers can choose to have a fully integrated communication tool just by adding unlimited mobile-to-mobile minutes onto their existing rate plan* for just $10 per month. Nextel offers more ways to stay in touch anytime or anyway with those important to you. With the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option, customers get to talk anytime, anywhere without using their anytime cellular minutes. Customers can buy-up Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile on the following Nationally available rate plans only:
o Free Incoming Plans
o Free Incoming Plus Plans
o National Power Plans
o National Shared Minute Plans
o National Value Plans
o Local Instant Connect Plans
o NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series 500 Plan
Talk all you want with Nextel.
Nextel's Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option offers a hassel-free value to those customers whose professional or personal life requires that they stay connected, all while minimizing unexpected overage charges. No longer will customers have to worry about changing rate plans when their calling habits change. Just add on the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option and you're done. Unlimited mobile-to-mobile minutes lets you talk as long as you like with other Nextel customers•!
Please Note: The Buy-Up Option does not change the underlying attributes of a customer's rate plan. Therefore, if a customer purchases a plan that includes long distance then there will be no additional charges for long distance while using the Mobile-to-Mobile feature.
If the customer's plan does not include long distance (i.e. Local Instant Connect Plans and NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series 500 Plan), then the customer will be charged our standard $0.20/minute for each long distance Mobile-to-Mobile call but will not be charged for cellular minutes.
* Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option is not available with National Team Share, National Business, National 1,000, BlackBerry or Corporate and Government Local Shared Plans.
Offer valid on calls made while in the U.S. and Hawaii on the Nextel National Network.
• Nextel Partner and Boost customers
Pricing/Promotions
For just $10 more per month added to their rate plan, customers who value or have a need for constant contact with other Nextel customers can Buy-Up Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes!
Business Rules
Eligibility
• All customers and prospects in select markets on a nationally available price plan, excluding National Team Share, National Business, National 1,000, BlackBerry and the Corporate or Government Local Shared plans, are eligible for Nextel's new Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option. If a customer on an ineligible rate plan wants the Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option, they must migrate to one of the eligible Nationally available price plans (see overview) to take advantage of this offer.
• Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile Buy-Up Option cannot be added to Alternate Line Plans.
Included Minutes & Sharing
• Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes are used before any other plan or period specific (i.e. Night and Weekend) minutes.
• Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile minutes do not share.
• Nights are defined as Monday – Friday from 9:00 PM – 7:00 AM. Weekends are defined as Friday 9:00 PM – Monday 7:00 AM. A call that begins during a non-Night or Weekend period and continues through a Night or Weekend period will receive a split rate for billing purposes. For example, if a customer begins a local call at 8:58 PM and ends the call at 9:05 PM, the first 2 minutes will be rated against their cellular bucket and the last 5 minutes will be rated against their Night & Weekend bucket.
the owner Manual for the i930 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=546708&native_or_pdf=pdf
[attachment deleted by admin]
Engish please. ::) :P
Direct Talk
Direct Talk is the all-digital off-network walkie-talkie service integrated into Nextel phones that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones within a range of up to 6 miles under. Terrain, weather, foliage and man-made structures (such as buildings), among other things, may impact range availability. In-building usage may significantly reduce Direct Talk range. Direct Talk operates on the 900 MHz ISM public frequency and provides group and private walkie-talkie capability. To use the off-network walkie-talkie, customers switch into Direct Talk mode and can not access any of their network-based services, including cellular, Direct Connect, and Web and Messaging services while in that mode.Because Direct Talk does not rely on the Nextel Network, it is valuable during emergencies when landlines and cellular networks may be busy or down. Direct Talk is included with the purchase of every i315 and i325 phone and is now available on the Motorola i275 and i355 (more phones to come). No provisioning or monthly fees required
Quote from: big-daddy on July 25, 2005, 10:30:21 AM
Direct Talk
Direct Talk is the all-digital off-network walkie-talkie service integrated into Nextel phones that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones within a range of up to 6 miles under. Terrain, weather, foliage and man-made structures (such as buildings), among other things, may impact range availability. In-building usage may significantly reduce Direct Talk range. Direct Talk operates on the 900 MHz ISM public frequency and provides group and private walkie-talkie capability. To use the off-network walkie-talkie, customers switch into Direct Talk mode and can not access any of their network-based services, including cellular, Direct Connect, and Web and Messaging services while in that mode.Because Direct Talk does not rely on the Nextel Network, it is valuable during emergencies when landlines and cellular networks may be busy or down. Direct Talk is included with the purchase of every i315 and i325 phone and is now available on the Motorola i275 and i355 (more phones to come). No provisioning or monthly fees required
Call your Nextel rep and see if he wants to hand these phones out at the next group ride! Ill take one
i 870 new phone coming out in a few month. (sorry no pictures)
I am sure you have some sort of confidentiality clause in your contract with nextel so I will be the bad guy and post info, lol.
i870
Clam Form Factor
Tavernier/i605 and Qwest/i860 features
176 x 220 (2.2" Diagonal) Active Internal Color Display
96 x 65 External Color Display
1.3 Mega Pixel Camera with Spotlight and Dedicated Button
MP3 Player with Dedicated Buttons
Additional Memory Option
Integrated Bluetooth
7.x Browser
MMS
PTV
DRM 1.5
Enhanced Selective Dynamic Group Call (SDGC)
WiDEN
Mototalk
I also think there is an i890 coming out with WiFi capabilities
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/i870.jpg)
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/i8702.jpg)
My family and I are new to this atv stuff - however we are having a blast. I think this is the best thing I have ever seen (nextel ID #'s) on any of the forums I have read. This is a great idea. I would be willing to comply the list if anyone would like. It's great to know there are still good people out there.
froggy0501, post the number I was going update the list next week.
Bigscrb15 ;D
1.3 Mega Pixel Camera alot better than i860
System Reset this weekend:
I wanted to give you a heads-up that our engineering department will be performing a frequency retune for all of the SEFL market this Friday night 8/5/05. The areas that will be retuned are from Monroe county to Indian River county across to Okeechobee.
Retunes are a very necessary part of being able to add sites and BRs (channels) to existing sites to optimize the maximum reuse of our frequencies.
In the past, these have mostly been very smooth and transparent to our customers. When we have had ones that did not go smoothly, our engineering team has worked diligently to fix any issues immediately after. They employ additional drive-testers during these retunes to drive all of the affected areas to test network performance to ensure success. I will send whatever update I get Monday morning.
05greengriz
158*27651*24
158*17*27350
NEW SITES:
Site Name: North Kendall
On Air Date: 8/1/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL area, which came on air on 08/01/2005. The site is located at 7410 SW 72nd St, Miami FL 33143 Lat. 25.70, Lon. -80.31; coverage extends N to SW 64th St, S to SW 80th , E to SW 70th Ave and W to SW 87th Ave.
Site Address: 7410 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33143 Site Type: Capacity
Site Name: South Brickell
On Air Date: 7/31/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL area, which came on air on 07/31/2005. The site is located at 2250 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129 Lat. 25.75, Lon. -80.20; coverage extends N to SW 15th Rd, S to SW 26th Rd, E to Brickell Ave and W to SW 9th Ave.
Site Address: 2250 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129 Site Type: Capacity
Site Name: South Palm Beach
On Air Date: 7/29/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the SEFL Market area, which came on air 07-29-2005. The site is located at 26 - 39 - 56.52N and 80 - 4 - 19.38 W; coverage extends N to Southern Blvd, S to Forrest Hill Blvd, E to Park Ave and W to Florida Mango Rd. Site Address: 2002 Summit Blvd, Glen Ridge, FL 33406 Site Type: Capacity
Site Name: Langford Park
On Air Date: 7/30/2005
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new site to the Southeast Florida area, which came on air 7/30/05. The site is located at 27.22611 -80.23722 in Jensen Beach, FL at the intersection of Industrial Blvd. and Savannah Road. Coverage extends N to Jensen Beach Blvd., S to the Inlet, E to Indian River Drive and W nearly to US-1. Site Address: 1105 NE Industrial Blvd., Jensen Beach, FL 34957 Site Type: Capacity
I know L Cross/ Okeechobee Woods well.... Always at River Ranch.... Anyone ever needs a hand : 159*219695*1 (Just say ATVFlorida.com )
its official 8-15-05 Sprint and Nextel together
does anyone know where i can buy the 560 in yellow ????
With or without a contract? www.ilovesavings.com new Lines only
August 12, 2005
Dear Authorized Representative Principal:
As of today, Sprint and Nextel have now officially merged into the Sprint Nextel Corporation. I want to personally welcome you to our new organization! There is celebration in the air at the new Sprint Nextel Corporation, not to mention the incredible anticipation that comes with knowing what we are now capable of achieving in the marketplace when we go to market as the new Sprint. Until the new Sprint goes to market, keep doing what you are doing now.
This is an exciting time not only for our company, but also for our distribution partners, and you will soon learn more about the advantages you can expect to see as a result of Sprint and Nextel joining forces to deliver superior wireless capabilities. We are eager to get started.
As many of you know, I have most recently served as Vice President of Indirect for Nextel, and it is a role I will continue as a member of the new Sprint Consumer Sales executive team. I look forward to exploring how we can most effectively leverage the new Sprint advantages for our customers – and for your business.
Over the next few weeks, your Indirect Account Teams will be contacting you to present a contract addendum that will enable you to participate in the full product offering of the combined companies. Additionally, your teams will receive a merger "Playbook" that will serve as a road map to what's changing and what's staying the same, in terms of how we'll engage with you as the Sprint-Nextel Corporation.
In preparation for our launch to market, we have created several tools and resources to guide you over the next few months. You will receive information regarding the "cross-product" offering that will be available for your business to sell. You will also receive information on the new co-op program, brand and signage guidelines for the new company.
Your Indirect Account Teams will also be working with you, as usual, to ensure your team is trained and ready to serve customers when we go to market as the new Sprint in a few weeks. If you have any questions, concerns or needs, please contact your pre-merger Sprint or Nextel team. As always, they are ready to provide whatever support you need.
I'll be in touch again soon to share perspective on what we expect the coming weeks and months will bring. Again, welcome to the new Sprint. We couldn't be more proud of our collective achievements with you as our valued partner. And we've only just begun!
Best regards,
Keith Schneider
Vice President, Indirect Distribution
Sprint
Looks like Nextel is dropping the name to Sprint... :o No more Nextel
Does this mean we need new phones? And if so are they going to be providing them for us at a comparable phone to what we have?
QT, I started a thread on the merger.
ATTENTION!:
IF YOUR NEXTEL IS OUT OF SERVICE, AND YOU NEED SOME HELP DO THE FOLLOWING-
FROM YOU NEXTEL PHONE ENTER-
#*
MENU
RIGHT, DIRECTIONAL BUTTON....BE QUICK ABOUT THIS
YOU WILL ENTER "TRACE MODE"
GO TO-"ERR/CHANNEL
TURN IT "ON"
HIT THE END BUTTON
YOU ARE NOW ON THE EMERGENCY NETWORK, THE SAME THE POLICE AND FIRE RESCUE WORK ON. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU PHONE TO DIRECT CONNECT REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIGNAL STRENGTH. USE THIS TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGE ERR/CHANNEL BACK TOO OFF ONCE HELP ARRIVES. JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU.
MY DIRECT CONNECT-
FORT LAUDERDALE...159*5039*127=BRETT
Sprint and Nextel at work.... No other wireless goes this far to help ;)
Thanks to the efforts of teams to successfully re-route customer circuits around New Orleans, all long distance services have been restored to normal for Sprint local telephone customers in the Florida panhandle. Work continues in the effort to restore Internet access for corporate customers in North Florida.
Supporting our customers
For the thousands of our customers who have been impacted by Katrina, we have waived charges for long distance, text messaging, roaming and overages. And as our retail stores re-open, customers will be able to stop in to make essential wireless calls at no charge.
Demand for support from our ERT is so extensive that nearly all their available equipment is in the field. This includes 4,000 phones equipped with the "Direct Talk" feature, allowing emergency personnel to communicate without having to access the iDEN network. Additionally, we have set up a large air-conditioned tent in Gulfport, Mississippi, where we are serving public safety responders up to 3,000 meals a day, for the next two weeks.
Helping our communities
We continue to receive hundreds of inquiries from concerned employees who want to know what they can do to help. You can send your own questions and suggestions to SprintNextelHurrResp@Sprint.com, or find out more in the special "Hurricane Katrina Coverage" link on i-Connect. In the coming weeks, we will expand our recovery assistance beyond Sprint City and the American Red Cross. We will continue to keep you informed via i-Connect.
Sprint employees around the nation have responded to calls for assistance. As of yesterday, employee donations to the Red Cross have passed $100,000, and Sprint has matched these contributions and contributed an additional $250,000 to disaster relief. I invite you to contribute if you haven't already. We also will host a previously scheduled event to benefit the Red Cross in the Washington, DC, area next week. In addition, we know that many of you are involved in individual efforts in your communities, and that work is a vital part of the recovery effort.
We are using our new NFL sponsorship to encourage further support for the Red Cross. Instead of running Sprint commercials during the kickoff game September 8 on ABC, we will run spots featuring NFL players inviting fans to donate to the Red Cross. This is one more example of how we can leverage our brand in serving this important cause.
Lastly, Sprint is stepping up our community involvement by working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to reunite lost children with their families. Previously, Nextel was a longtime partner of the Center, using wireless technology to help locate missing children around the country. In Katrina's wake, we are supporting the investigators of Team ADAM from the National Center to reunite families that were separated during the evacuations from the region.
All of our work responding to this disaster have been communicated externally via a press release that went out to the wires yesterday afternoon. This disaster is heartbreaking. Your support -- whether it's through a donation or through your efforts in the field -- is making a difference.
Gary Forsee
b. diddy, have you heard anymore on the i870? I am now hearing jan/feb of 2006 release. do you know about the 930 release date?
12 new phone on the 4 qtr of this year. FCC approved both i930 and i870 two month ago. I'm get the i870 what do you what?
i870 the day it comes out, let me know
will do
Quote from: fordracing99 on September 01, 2005, 12:58:44 AM
ATTENTION!:
IF YOUR NEXTEL IS OUT OF SERVICE, AND YOU NEED SOME HELP DO THE FOLLOWING-
FROM YOU NEXTEL PHONE ENTER-
#*
MENU
RIGHT, DIRECTIONAL BUTTON....BE QUICK ABOUT THIS
YOU WILL ENTER "TRACE MODE"
GO TO-"ERR/CHANNEL
TURN IT "ON"
HIT THE END BUTTON
YOU ARE NOW ON THE EMERGENCY NETWORK, THE SAME THE POLICE AND FIRE RESCUE WORK ON. THIS WILL ENABLE YOU PHONE TO DIRECT CONNECT REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIGNAL STRENGTH. USE THIS TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGE ERR/CHANNEL BACK TOO OFF ONCE HELP ARRIVES. JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU.
MY DIRECT CONNECT-
FORT LAUDERDALE...159*5039*127=BRETT
I could be wrong, but if I am not mistaken the ERR/CHANNEL does not allow better service all it does is tells you what channel your on(control, talk, data) and what vocoder your using. and what split side of the vocoder ur using. I don't think it allows you to access emergency channels. I beleive you have to have a public sector account to get the phones with the emergency talk group that will allow you to get through on tied up networks.
That guy was full of it. Err channel is error channel to help tech fix your phone.
SPRINT City:
The devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina has generated an unprecedented response from relief organizations, government agencies and businesses that operate in the region.
The job of re-establishing Sprint's wireless and long-distance service in the area, as well as supporting emergency workers and other customers, is expected to continue for some time. The task is big, and it requires a big base of operations for support.
Welcome to Sprint City, a command center and rally point in Baton Rouge, La., approximately 80 miles up the road from the hard-hit city of New Orleans. Sprint City is the staging area for the hundreds of Sprint employees and vehicles that provide assistance to the area. It's the jumping off point for the deployment of our Mobile Command Center, our Emergency Response Team (ERT) fleet, SatCOLTS (or satellite cells on light trucks), a Network and Sales RV, Mobile Service and Repair unit and lots of other people power and equipment.
[attachment deleted by admin]
yeah you can see the FCC approval for the i930 on their website.... no idea why it wasnt released already... it was rumored for Q4 2004, notice keyword "rumor".
rl.
just before christmas ;) Look for the i870 this going to be better than the i930
I still think they need to scrap the 930, who wants a smart phone without bluetooth? It took too long to develop and now its out of date. There is a new Blackberry coming out the 7100i, can work on both networks(nextel & sprint). I would get it if it had camera. They have not released any other info that I know of but it is on VAD. Can you verify it is still there big daddy? This is the one picture I got from someone.
Also on FDT it has price for the 7100i and i930
7100i SRP of $349.99 ( no contract price) so you will get it for $199.99 with a 2 year contract. Thats if there is no rebate on it.
i930 is going have an SRP of $499.99 so $349.99 w/ 2 yr contract.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/7100.jpg)
The i930 is going to be out soon, very very soon. Next couple days. Here is some info on it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ok I know that I got my i850 right when it came out, which was only a couple months ago..... but I want the i930!!! hey BD will that phone still drop my calls? lol :D
I have found the i830 to be very reliable and doesn't drop my calls.
just FYI,,,,I don't care about the latest and greatest stuff ;-)
Id@
I used to not care about the latest things but I seem to have problems with all the phones I get, in the areas I go. And I have the newest flip phone and I am still getting dropped calls and no service in my house! I just think it is the area I am in.
I am waiting for the i870 maybe. I might go with the i930 for the GSM so it works when I am outside of us/canada.
im hijacking!
;D ;Dcingular!!! ;D ;D
dang Cubans and there hijacking ;)
I wanted to bring you the latest on the Network in Southeast Florida. Attached is a list of new sites that are scheduled to come on air within the next 90 days. We also have a new Regional VP of Engineering that has been fully brought up to speed on what is happening in Florida. He is currently evaluating a few options and believes that we can get some capacity relief fairly soon through some initiatives other than just building more sites. I will provide the details as soon as they are made available.
SOUTH REGION 90 DAY BUILD REPORT
SEFL
SITE # SITE NAME TYPE ON AIR TARGET
1 FL-3568 - C Southern Blvd / Turnpike CAP 9/2/2005
2 FL-3593 - A Fellsmere CAP 9/9/2005
3 FL-0801 - A Triangle Park II CAP 9/16/2005
4 FL057Z DT Vero Beach II FL4591 COW 9/21/2005
5 FL-4831 - B Ludlam & SR 986 CAP 9/21/2005
6 FL044Z Kentucky Club FL6596 COW 9/23/2005
7 FL-528V Miami VA Hospital CNS 9/25/2005
8 FL-3609 - A Wynmoor GC SOW COW 9/26/2005
9 FL-040Z Sawgrass Arena - SEFL1699#2 COW 9/28/2005
10 FL-3678 - C West Parkland CAP 9/30/2005
11 FL-3880 - A Turnpike & 41st CAP 9/30/2005
12 FL-4585 - A Hidden Pines CAP 9/30/2005
SITE # SITE NAME TYPE ON AIR
1 FL-0808 - A North Venetian CAP 10/15/2005
2 FL-4839 - A Coco Plum CAP 10/17/2005
3 FL-0890 - A South Miami Springs CAP 10/21/2005
Cody, I'm with you on the i870 and if you need a GSM phone I have loaner phones that you can use for free ;)
None of those sites will help me... but it may help others get off the ones close to me.
Quote from: big-daddy on September 29, 2005, 01:01:45 PM
dang Cubans and there hijacking ;)
we dont hijack-we smuggle!
cmon you know better BD. ;D ;D
the one on Southern Blvd / Turnpike is a big site
cool, then im definitely gonna wait for the i870. I hope its soon, im gettin sick of this brick, lol. Although I did take this i355 throw as high in the air as I could while it was on and let it hit the concrete and the battery door didnt even come off or lose power. its a tough phone.
Ok BD I am going to scream if I have another dropped call! You said my phone is on the new tech, shouldn't it act like it?
but you didnt buy it from me ;)
j/k girl. bring it by the shop I'll look at for you. N/C ;)
This weekend it has started making airplane like noises in the middle of ringing. When I call someone it will ring and than make an airplane engine noise for a few seconds and than ring again. It doesn't do it everytime, but it is the weirdest thing. Anyone else having this problem?
my shop in the doral area, off the turnpike. is it 30 days old?
Yes it is more than 30 days..... But just barely! When are you open?
mon to fri from 8:00am to 6:00pm and sat from 10:00am to 5:00pm call me first ;)
i930 should be out tomorrow, its so tempting to break down and buy it. i will decide tomorrow what im gonna do, lol.
Got one today... Takes a long time to start up and bigger than the i860. camera same as the i860(very poor) they went on backorder today too
im suprised the i930 is still VGA camera... i thought it was suppost to be 1.3mp or something. no need for me personally to upgrade from the i860 if the camera is the same. :-\
rl.
wait for the i870 phone... few more weeks
Quote from: big-daddy on October 07, 2005, 07:03:54 PM
wait for the i870 phone... few more weeks
yeah i heard about that from howardforums. is that the silver/white one with the RW/Play/FF buttons?
only thing is, phonescoop doesnt have any info on it. All the other phones had info on them way before they were released, expecially the i930. Since the i870 is going to be better than the i860, and not as good as the i930, i expect people to be getting the i870 and getting more info about it. It just seems weird that there not as much info out on it as the previous phones.
rl.
I have posted info and pics about the 870 earlier in this thread. hofo sucks. goto some of the other iden sites if you want real info.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 07, 2005, 08:20:05 PM
I have posted info and pics about the 870 earlier in this thread. hofo sucks. goto some of the other iden sites if you want real info.
i agree hofo sucks ive been banned there 3 or 4 times, i usually go to nextelmodz and hofoufn. admin of nextelmodz lives and works about 10 minutes from me. jupitercellular (verizon dealor of all things lol)
rl.
all my ips were permanent banned from nextelmodz. i goto ideninsider, i was friends with the guy that helped start the whole iden hacking scene.(patrick) he was the first one to make webjal. i am not into that stuff anymore really. i used to have the i95 with clear housing and led mods and all that stuff, one of the phones youd see on ebay for $1000.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 07, 2005, 08:50:17 PM
all my ips were permanent banned from nextelmodz. i goto ideninsider, i was friends with the guy that helped start the whole iden hacking scene.(patrick) he was the first one to make webjal. i am not into that stuff anymore really. i used to have the i95 with clear housing and led mods and all that stuff, one of the phones youd see on ebay for $1000.
yeah webjal is good, im using ufnjal (easy-version of webjal), i was using myjal for awhile untill i found out the story behind all that. II is good, i dont post there but i read occastionally. i used to be really big into that kinda stuff, but not so much anymore.
rl.
Thats funny guys... your know all the hacker sites. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2005, 08:42:03 AM
Thats funny guys... your know all the hacker sites. ;)
yup, i make my own ringtones, wallpapers, and for the i730 my own palletts. better than buying them from nxtl. ;D
rl.
those are the sites for everyday people, the good sites are by invitation only.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 08, 2005, 09:22:18 PM
those are the sites for everyday people, the good sites are by invitation only.
you said the good site
s are by invitation only... how many are there? i only know of one.
rl.
4 i know of. but 2 of them, we only have like 5-10 members.
10/13/05 @ 9:54 pm...
I just noticed Nextel's phone webpage doesnt have the i930 on there. WTF? Pulled it already?
edit: just read that they pulled it off the site because of backorders? rofl that makes no sence... just put "BACKORDED" on the page instead of taking it off your site O_o. Meh its Sprintel, what can I say.
rl.
by the way,,,might want to take me off the list, I won't have the phone much longer.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 13, 2005, 10:11:14 PM
by the way,,,might want to take me off the list, I won't have the phone much longer.
Id@
Why?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 26, 2005, 08:23:21 PM
I still think they need to scrap the 930, who wants a smart phone without bluetooth? It took too long to develop and now its out of date. There is a new Blackberry coming out the 7100i, can work on both networks(nextel & sprint). I would get it if it had camera. They have not released any other info that I know of but it is on VAD. Can you verify it is still there big daddy? This is the one picture I got from someone.
Also on FDT it has price for the 7100i and i930
7100i SRP of $349.99 ( no contract price) so you will get it for $199.99 with a 2 year contract. Thats if there is no rebate on it.
i930 is going have an SRP of $499.99 so $349.99 w/ 2 yr contract.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/7100.jpg)
The 7100i will be on sale tomorrow (10/17/05).
Our number back on pg 1 or 2 has not been in service for quite a while.
PM me or Mike and we will give you the new ones :)
Quote from: RL400 on October 08, 2005, 10:27:03 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 08, 2005, 08:42:03 AM
Thats funny guys... your know all the hacker sites. ;)
yup, i make my own ringtones, wallpapers, and for the i730 my own palletts. better than buying them from nxtl. ;D
rl.
I make my ringtones by using Adobe Audtion to edit any part of any cd I want and turn them into ringtones on the program. I use MyJal to upload them onto my phone.
Add my number to the list. 159*231956*2
Thanks again Big Daddy for the hookup :ThumbsUp.gif
What list?
Here is a simplified list so far:
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
Foremanron 162*27*6495 Plant City
Ok BD if you know my direct connect (on my i850) put it up there. If not I will get back to ya'll!
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 20, 2005, 08:30:30 AM
Here is a simplified list so far:
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Thanks Mellissa, I added the cities to the ones that I knew. It's a good idea to print this out and keep it in a safe place. There is a lot of people on here that will drop what they are doing and help you out if you are in need. Don't hesitate to ask if you need it.
Mike
sniff sniff,,,makes me want one again.
Id@
Ok it is 159*5008*378 Ft. Lauderdale
New to the site but seems like you guys are a great bunch of people so here's mine too. 161*26948*1 I'm in Orlando with family in Clermont
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 20, 2005, 08:20:56 AM
Add my number to the list. 159*231956*2
Thanks again Big Daddy for the hookup :ThumbsUp.gif
Your welcome ;)
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on October 20, 2005, 08:31:15 AM
Ok BD if you know my direct connect (on my i850) put it up there. If not I will get back to ya'll!
Sorry Girl, just readed for the first time.
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*32613*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Ft. Lauderdale
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
bigscrb15 162*29*1984 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*32613*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Ft. Lauderdale
i870 comes out today ;D
I got the 7100i , decided I didnt use camera enough and didnt really care about mp3. I love this new BlackBerry
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 01, 2005, 12:48:49 AM
I got the 7100i , decided I didnt use camera enough and didnt really care about mp3. I love this new BlackBerry
congrats man... that thing looks so awesome.
rl.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 01, 2005, 12:48:49 AM
I got the 7100i , decided I didnt use camera enough and didnt really care about mp3. I love this new BlackBerry
Why? E-mail?
this is such a good idea
i was looking at the tech specs compairing the i860 and the i870, the i860 is still better in alot of ways. i870 doesnt have video recording/playback like the i860 does... only thing the i870 has that the i860 doesnt that is good is the memory card slot, mp3 buttons, and bluetooth
rl.
Quote from: big-daddy on November 01, 2005, 10:50:38 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 01, 2005, 12:48:49 AM
I got the 7100i , decided I didnt use camera enough and didnt really care about mp3. I love this new BlackBerry
Why? E-mail?
Yea, Email is sweet. I have Ramble IM which keeps me connected constantly to AIM. The weather apps are nice. Good games. Just an overall great phone. Takes awhile to get used to after only owning Motorolas. It also gets better service than my i860 did.
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 03:06:50 PM
i was looking at the tech specs compairing the i860 and the i870, the i860 is still better in alot of ways. i870 doesnt have video recording/playback like the i860 does... only thing the i870 has that the i860 doesnt that is good is the memory card slot, mp3 buttons, and bluetooth
rl.
The i870 offers Video recording. In 2 different resolutions if Im not mistaken. The maximum length for video has been extended from 10 seconds(i860) to 30 seconds on the i870.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 01, 2005, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 03:06:50 PM
i was looking at the tech specs compairing the i860 and the i870, the i860 is still better in alot of ways. i870 doesnt have video recording/playback like the i860 does... only thing the i870 has that the i860 doesnt that is good is the memory card slot, mp3 buttons, and bluetooth
rl.
The i870 offers Video recording. In 2 different resolutions if Im not mistaken. The maximum length for video has been extended from 10 seconds(i860) to 30 seconds on the i870.
its on there now, yesterday when i looked at it, it wasnt. weird. looks like you can send video on the i870 too, which cant be done on the i860.
rl.
Well I got the i870 today. Let the the testing begin. ;)
hey, you know there are other people that could test for you as well ;-)
like maybe someone who is getting new service with you,,,,i dunno, someone like that ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 01, 2005, 06:11:36 PM
hey, you know there are other people that could test for you as well ;-)
yeah, maybe he should send me one.
rl.
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
bigscrb15 162*29*1984 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Ft. Lauderdale
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
My location is now Pompano.
162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
i can help any where in the nortport/burnt store road area my number is 159*500214*10
richie/motoX941
My DC # is 158*42248*27
ADD me.....
158*23*55465
Brett
I can be to the big scrub campground in 40 min.
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
bigscrub79 161*35*35913 Winter Haven
bigscrb15 162*29*1984 Winter Haven
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Pompano
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
team_quad_green 162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
motoX941 159*500214*10 nortport/burnt store road area
Stanton 158*42248*27 Winter Springs
LostCause 158*23*55465 ?
Sorry....
Located in Leesburg.
this is a great idea u neve know wen u might need help out there specially u people that ride by your self
live 20 min from croom jon-161*191811*19
new phone coming out soon i960 same as the i930, but with bluetooth and 1.3 mega pix camera.
Me and cody switched to sprint so i took our numbers off. If anyone wants our phone numbers just PM me and i will give them to you.
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Pompano
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
team_quad_green 162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
motoX941 159*500214*10 nortport/burnt store road area
Stanton 158*42248*27 Winter Springs
LostCause 158*23*55465 ?
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Pompano
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
team_quad_green 162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
motoX941 159*500214*10 nortport/burnt store road area
Stanton 158*42248*27 Winter Springs
LostCause 158*23*55465 ?
Elder1 158*17*31165 Indiantown
big daddy what do you know about the reliabilty of the i560 I currently have a i730 and wanting to change.
heres mine joe jacksonville 158*28*38947
Quote from: Bo322 aka-Elder1 on March 07, 2006, 01:52:53 AM
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 158*27651*24
158*17*27350
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Pompano
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
team_quad_green 162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
motoX941 159*500214*10 nortport/burnt store road area
Stanton 158*42248*27 Winter Springs
LostCause 158*23*55465 ?
Elder1 158*17*31165 Indiantown
blackhammockmudder 158*28*38947 jacksonville
holy crap, i just re-organized that whole list, put all the areas in alpha order, and had it lookin all pretty. Previewed, it looked good, then i hit "back" by mistake. there goes like 20 minutes down the drain. I'll add my number and fix it up tomorrow :P
What about cell-phone numbers? I know you could call 911 out there but sometimes they just take too long to find you, most don't know the trails like a seasoned ATV rider. Heck, My dad has to run calls on the ambulance to US27 from the station down by old griffin road, by the time they get there most of the time someone else has gotten them out and taken them to the hospital.
I don't see a problem with adding numbers,,,but this started because the nextel radios seem to work better with a broader range than a cell phone conversation did.
Id@
I edited my new numbers
NEXTEL EMERGANCY #'s
Screen Name Number Area
Holeshot36 162*58757*4 Altoona
Grizz 158*21*2715 Davie
BigWilly 159*5027*487 Davie
Chuck_Norris 160*20559*1 Bryceville
BIGWORM3699 158*793*145 Middleburg
Michelle 162*27*14112 Holopaw
flat8up 158*115*5176 Punta Gorda
rappycop03 159*52750*1 Ft Myers
dreth 159*26*4421 Ft Pierce
BigDog 158*30*23087 Ft Pierce
joshintampa 162*55740*23 Tampa
Flsportsman05 158*1982*343 St. Augustine
bbf 159*37*13231 lauderdale
robo02cop 161*182657*2 Clear Water
Asphaultdragon 159*37*24541 Sunrise
jjamesbar 160*132476*21 Jacksonville
GaryinSeffner 161*159393*1 Seffner
2old2soon 162*315561*1 Orlando
inked4life87 158*87*535 Weston
GrizzlyBear 162*177533*2 Ocala
DSRIDER 159*218937*2 Miami
OrlandoPredator 160*26574*5 Leesburg
MotoXgUrL07 158*25*955 Inverness
B-man 158*42649*20 Ocala
Its_a_Jeep_thing 161*1038*662 Palmetto
Taintedpaintworks 160*1033*515 Jacksonville
400exRacer77 161*191619*15
CAOSPOP 159*224927*14 Miami
mudsplasher 158*31*8912 Big Pine Key
L.E._YFZ_2005 161*194081*11 Tampa
big-daddy 158*285*833 Miami ( Nextel Hook up)
high-jacked 160*16527*2
WALSH450R 161*192711*3
Z-Racer-5c 159*224391*22
fire803 162*36*22577
jmpnkfx400 162*132165*1 Apopka
Aquiles 159*37*19651
mudrat 158*23*4121 Longwod
brett711 159*5033*333
QT314Nfla 161*195037*13 Sarasota
Reefer650 159*203200*2
Da_mtg_man 159*5024*84 St.Petersburg
SWAMP_DONKEY 158*31*28216 Sebring
05greengriz 159*502490*6
941-531-0083
FORD4X4GIRL 159*219695*1
fordracing99 159*5039*127
TRX350_on_the_Rack 159*231956*2
Mrs.Nightbreed 162*326213*18 Clermont
MuddyGurl101 159*5008*378 Pompano
Id@ M@nn 162*326712*15 Orlando, but when riding,,,Ocala
team_quad_green 162*36*4261 Cocoa/5a/Canveral Groves
motoX941 159*500214*10 nortport/burnt store road area
Stanton 158*42248*27 Winter Springs
LostCause 158*23*55465 ?
Elder1 158*17*31165 Indiantown
If you break early in the Ocala Area and not want to go home early,I have one heck of a work shop.
Scott 660 160*134062*18
Fire20 Brevard County 158*24*27344
162*320431*1
My name is john and I'm either out at ONF or Osceola...Ill be glad to help when I can. Or if you have the direct talk feature on your phone I'm on ch 5 code 1. I also usually have my FRS radio on ch6
Thank You Troops – Military IL Offer (Effective 10/1 – 12/31/06)
For a limited time, Sprint is offering NEW military IL customers the following offer:
> Waived activation fee for all NEW lines of service! This would include new Add-A-Phone plans too!
> Free month of service (excludes Add A Phone plans).
This offer is in addition to our existing military offer of a 15% MRC discount.
Proof of military employment is required. This would include any military personnel, active or retired that has a military id showing that they are part of the Army, Airforce, Navy, Marines or National Guard.
The program is being promoted in national advertising through December 25th in all four Military Times branch specific publications as well as in 37 on base newspapers nationwide. Online banner advertising can also be found on the Military Times websites beginning Nov 20th.
Quote from: big-daddy on November 16, 2006, 09:48:13 AM
Thank You Troops – Military IL Offer (Effective 10/1 – 12/31/06)
For a limited time, Sprint is offering NEW military IL customers the following offer:
> Waived activation fee for all NEW lines of service! This would include new Add-A-Phone plans too!
> Free month of service (excludes Add A Phone plans).
This offer is in addition to our existing military offer of a 15% MRC discount.
Proof of military employment is required. This would include any military personnel, active or retired that has a military id showing that they are part of the Army, Airforce, Navy, Marines or National Guard.
The program is being promoted in national advertising through December 25th in all four Military Times branch specific publications as well as in 37 on base newspapers nationwide. Online banner advertising can also be found on the Military Times websites beginning Nov 20th.
what about the coast guard????
I would give mine but I am in Kentucky lol
But I am planing to be in Fla racin my quad in Feb ;D
Ida,
heres the router info.
[attachment deleted by admin]
If anyone is ever in Virginia in need of help around the Richmond area here is my #
166*23*12934 Hector
I'm in the miami Area. DC- 158*5*12295 If anyone needs help count me in!
is the 580 worth it or should i keep my 530?
I still have a NEXTEL my #'s 305-909-3015 and direct connect is159*224927*14.
I am in the Miami Dade area
HELLO ALL I'M NEW TO THE SITE AN WOULD LIKE TO MEET MORE MEMBERS IN THE CENTRAL FL AREA I'M NEAR TAMPA AN WOULD LIKE TO FIND MORE PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH. ME A FEW PEOPLE RIDE IN THE ZEPHERHILLS AREA AT A PLACE CALLED RANCHO AN IT'S NICE . ANYONE IN THE ARE NEED ANY HELP I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP OUT . BEEP BEEP # 161*191599*25. IF I'M ABLE TO HELP I'M THERE .
Im in the south west miami area any one wants u can PM me for my radio im usually at 8th & 157th on the weekends if not im only 10 minutes away and willing to help
Rob
Out at the ranch a lot. north and south side.
Cliff 159*37*63665
Bradenton
sorry guys and gals, don't have my nextel anymore,,,,but if you wanna beep my mother-dear and say hi, she's got the number now ;-)
Id@
I'm in Summerfield maybe 20 min from ONF roughly 30-45 min or so from Croom (160*134793*10) Just give me a shout and say your from the site....i'll be glad to help if i'm available...
if any 1 is round the holopaw area... suburban estates.. and whatnot
here's mine... 159*61*10429 Chris...
i dont have nextel but the areas all around here gets good reception. i live in daytona park estates and right next to DBCC, or if your out by the oc mud grounds or db woods call me
386-717-1528
North Jax Osceola and South Ga
just announce atvflorida
160*21820*22
Ft. Pierce or River Ranch If I am there almost every other weekend
158*61*665 ;)