Ok here are some pics from the trip, we had a lot of fun
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well, this is not the cooker I was thinking, but o well !!!
Here is the cooker I was talking abut !!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
We took a little break, it was hot !!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Richard
[attachment deleted by admin]
Kevin
[attachment deleted by admin]
Bob
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dony
[attachment deleted by admin]
Josh
[attachment deleted by admin]
Vinie
[attachment deleted by admin]
Me ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Smurf with problems :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Tired, hungry ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great Pics guys, it just looks a lilltle to hot there right now.
It sure is hot, but if you keep riding it doesn't feel as bad, and if you keep drinking water or some sport drink, it helps you out , the problem is when you stop, it feels even worse, but it was all good.
where is all the ridin¿¿¿¿
Hey, had fun with that little ride me and randall did with you guys, but if i would of tryed to stay with you guys in the front all day, i wouldnt be able to move for the next week haha. Maybe when its a little cooler i'll try and keep up. ;)
GAAAATORAAAAADE!! ;)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR
CCCOOOONNNNNNNNDDDDDDIIITTTTTIIIIIIOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
SEE YALL IN SEPTEMBER ;)
that sucks i missed out on the ride it looked fun but i had to get all the paperwork and stuff done with the new truck and all that!
u can say that again dreth. it was hot to say the least, but at the end of the day, we were all smiling (beer in hand) ;D thanks randall and eric for showin up, we'll post when the next ride is, maybe we'll get 20+ next time. and you luis SLOW DOWN!!!!!
im shooting for labor day weekend at big scrub if yall want to try and make it a group ride exstraviganza 8)
I can't believe that something broke on the smurf. I thought that quad was unbreakable. By the way guys, I think that I will be back riding in about three weeks (I hope). Glad to see ya'll had a good time.
haha it broke and i wasnt even there riding my own bike ;D
;D Yeah, but you now what, I think is runing better now ;D
Hey Bill, when ever you want, just let us know, have you figured out how to put the Baby on your quad ??? ;D
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on July 18, 2005, 10:32:09 PM
;D Yeah, but you now what, I think is runing better now ;D
ya right it wouldnt even start yesterday
Luis, I have one of those pouch things that you put on your chest to carry the baby. That would work, but bouncing off of trees would not be a good idea.
Yeah Bill, you better wait until he can ride by him selfe
yfz 450 tampa where in tampa do u live and doesnt it ltake long time to go to ocala from tampa
It takes like 2 hours, it depends wich part of the forest you want to go, could be more, or even less then that time.
Hey by the way, welcome to the site !!!!
Luis C.
Looks like yall had fun ;)
thanks It took me about 3 hours to get there but it was well worth the drive
is alll the trails still whoops
Not really, the problem is that, by Big Scrob is where the people ride the most, but if you have a GPS , you can go further north or south, and you will find a lot of trials, and not that many woops, and some of them, with no woops at all.
And yes yamaharider, we had a lot of fun.