I have been riding in South florida for about two years but I really am starting to dislike every place except northport. I recently came to new jersey to go riding but I made a huge mastake by bring my bikes here. I have no one to ride with and no where to ride. I did ride at one place that was the best riding ever but I cant park there anymore and my clutch just broke. I was really discouraged with the drive to ocala and the new jersey trip.
Should I sell my bike and get into something else?
NONONONONONONO ;)
sell it and you will hate yourself later
Yea even though I agree I am a high school student with no money and I work a crapy job. Enless I can find a better job then publx I doubt I can ride that often.
Don't sell it youll be sorry. Get it fixed at least. Give it some time you will rekindle your love for the bike!!!
i fixed the clutch. the cable got tangled.
yes
Well, I went to your website and now I know why you can't fix your bike. BMW? You know BMW sells motorcycles too, with the bike you have now you can increase your experience so you can get a bigger one down the road.
You're right though you gotta get a better payin job. A waiter in the right restruant makes killer tips, bus boys don't. Then there's always manual labor. Your gonna have to do something to afford the parts for the BMW.
Quote from: jwscroll on July 16, 2005, 07:06:55 AM
Well, I went to your website and now I know why you can't fix your bike. BMW? You know BMW sells motorcycles too, with the bike you have now you can increase your experience so you can get a bigger one down the road.
You're right though you gotta get a better payin job. A waiter in the right restruant makes killer tips, bus boys don't. Then there's always manual labor. Your gonna have to do something to afford the parts for the BMW.
Yea but I fix all the stuff when the bimmer brakes.
Had to get rid of my classic Mercedes because it cost to much to fix.
you cant cant sell it without feeling miserable now or(better yet AND) later!! :)
Your gonna hate yourself LATER.. When I sold my GSXR i thought i was going to be fine. Now that its gone i suffer every time i see a group of guys riding to the beach or to the hang outs. DAMN it pisses me off. :'(
NAHHH IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!
Don't do it. It's like dumping the only girl who ever loved you :'(
Quote from: Honda328i on July 16, 2005, 10:11:29 PM
Don't do it. It's like dumping the only girl who ever loved you :'(
yea i'm starting to fell that way. I just have to get a better job so i can afford this stuff
Quote from: Honda328i on July 16, 2005, 10:11:29 PM
Don't do it. It's like dumping the only girl who ever loved you :'(
are u talking from expirience or just saying?lol