I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a monthly ride at Ocala Forest ? And what day do most people prefer to ride a Saturday or Sunday ?
my riding days r monday thru thursdays..the weekend is 4 those that like 2 do things with a crowd.
cr500 where do you ride?
Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 03, 2014, 07:03:12 PM
I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a monthly ride at Ocala Forest ? And what day do most people prefer to ride a Saturday or Sunday ?
It would be hard to commit to a certain day now during the winter months, cause most riders wouldn't go on a very cold morning. I'm still sorry that I went yesterday.
I was born into cold country, but prefer warm weather now.
Larry
Sat or Sun works Mon-Fri are work days.
( >:Dalways in public lands >:D) i scout out dirt trails n roads all over dade,broward & palm beach sometimes ,on goggle maps & the i hop on my dual sport & go explore/ride them..im going 2 ride some new trails i found in homestead early tuesday morning... ;) ;D
I prefer to ride during the week, because there are fewer riders on the trails, but I realize that doesn't work for most people.
Quote from: monkeyonashovel on January 07, 2014, 01:36:58 PM
I prefer to ride during the week, because there are fewer riders on the trails, but I realize that doesn't work for most people.
If work ever slows down I'll get back to riding during the week once and a while. Till then it's weekends and holidays.
Saturdays for the Ocala North trail System and Sundays for the Ocala Adventure Trail would work best for me.
K_Man
What and where is Ocala Adventure Trail ?
QuoteWhat and where is Ocala Adventure Trail ?
http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/ocala/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=35802&actid=93 (http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/ocala/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=35802&actid=93)
Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 08, 2014, 06:37:52 PM
What and where is Ocala Adventure Trail ?
A.K.A. as Centennial Trail. It connects to Blue Sink & Big Scrub Campground.
I ride during the week mostly on Thursdays @ the North Trails,Almost never ride on weekends as I prefer to avoid the Crowds