anyone know the intersection where people go ride in sebring? i would like to look it up on googleearth ;) just a basic idea of where is all ::)
anyone ride in the sebring area with all the sand trails? ::)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/sebring9.jpg)
Haven't been in years but last I heard everything was fenced off.
thanks but im hoping to get some info from a local guy from the sebring area
What do you want to know?
where the area is at? more or less so I can look it up on googleearth?
anyone live in sebring?
Olive and Queen
Queen ave & Olive road? is that what you meant yfz122?
Yes. Do you know when you are coming up? I'll show you the whole area.
That ride was run.that's a pretty cool pic of my 300ex.
wantoride, can people still ride out there? I would like to check it out or go ride the area with a local that knows the area
Whenever you are ready. That area was my backyard for 15 years.
That pic is like 6 years old I haven't been there in forever. I'd love to go if yfz122 would like to show us around. I just ordered all the parts for my stroker kit for the kfx so I should be up and running soon.
Ready whenever yall are
Good place in Lake Placid to go. near the water tower.
nope
wow!!! I saw a place called leisure lake dunes on the intersection of prospect dr. and jason st. just west of lake hill. looks totally cool!!! anyone ever ride there? found it on google earth