Looking for people to ride with , who wants to go. 10-20-13 Saturday , let me know
How do you like the new ride Jim? Do ya miss the straight axil & ride of the old wheeler? ::)
No ,,don't miss the old wheeler,,, l like the new one tho,,,like you said from a modal a to a hummer. It's got some scary power.
Ok iam ready who wants to go, whos going where???
Me and a couple of buddies are going to Hastings saturday if you wanna meet up.
Oldnasty,,,,, what time ? And meet up where ?
I'm not sure yet, but we'll probably be leaving Orange Park by 930 or 10. I can meet up any where on 17. I'll have more details by friday.
we had a great trip to hastings last week. plenty of water and mud. wish I could make it this weekend. Tear it up.
How about I meet up at Hastings , if I don't have to work. I will be there around 7. Or so... I will be in black chevy z71 on a blue Polaris 850,,, see ya there ....Jim
I am up for a trip to Hastings but I will need to meet somebody along the way to follow back to the "trailhead". I made it to Hastings once but had to turn around and come back due to a family emergency....might leave the phone at home this time (kidding). I can meet anyone along the way down 17, or at the main intersection in Hastings, any time, just let me know. Also, I am not rigged for deep running but you guys know that.....
Mingy........I can meet you on 207 at gas station..at main st.
Mud? Is it really muddy up in Hastings?
I have a track atv. Not really good for the mud, but if your going to be doing some trail riding. I'm up for that.
I only live a hour away from there. I was thinking of going out to the Ocala reserve on 20th Saturday.
If you like mud , there is mud out there and they are trails also...I will be at gas station around 7 are so at 207 & main st.
If I were to go I can only ride trails. Or really shallow water. I only have a few inches of clearance.
My atv is a Honda 450r TRX. If you see me, I'll be in a gold Yukon Denali.
You mean the kangaroo gas station. Yeah I know were that is at.
Your wanting to ride the power lines, to the south of there right?
Yeah like I said I'll give it a try. If it's to deep with mud though, I wont be there for long.
Mudbucket:
I will be there at 7:00 AM barring disaster. Lets PM phone numbers again.
Where is Hastings??
"8796 E Church Ave, Hastings, FL" Put this in Google maps.
There is only two gas stations I know in Hastings.
The gig one there is kangaroo. It will be on your left coming from I95.
On your right, if your coming from 17/100 to 207. It's a real straight forward path. Hard to get lost.
I will need to get a trailer tire. Mine is shot. I'll be doing that Friday.
I may show up still not sure. It's about a 85% sure thing.
Also I don't give my numbers out to people. If I get to know some one though, I'll give it to you then.
Sorry. ;) If I'm there you will see my truck. It will be a gold Denali, with a white single axle trailer.
Hope to ride soon! 8) Be safe, have fun, ride hard!
Me and my group probably won't be there before 1000, I gotta sleep in a little on my off days, lol.
A Thousand? LOL. What in years, or hours?
I'm guessing 10:00 am? Yes I'm being a butt. :P
It's only a 35 to 45 minute drive for me. So I can go early. Gonna try to.
:-( 3.5 hours from home... ???
Sorry about that.
(http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/117/913/knowthatfeel.jpg)
So many places that I want to go. Just a little too far.
Quote from: Metroid on October 19, 2012, 02:10:21 AM
A Thousand? LOL. What in years, or hours?
I'm guessing 10:00 am? Yes I'm being a butt. :P
It's only a 35 to 45 minute drive for me. So I can go early. Gonna try to.
Yes, that's 10:00 AM for you civillian types, lol.
OK Mudbucket and Ole Nasty:
I will be there at 7:00 AM at the Kangaroo.
Looks like no disasters tomorrow. Loaded up and ready.
Same here. I'll be there no later than 7:30am.
As long as nothing goes wrong knock on wood. So I'll be gunning for 6:55am.
Fully loaded. Gas can in hand. Atv oil in trailer. LET'S ROCK! 8)
Also I don't know you guys. Hope you are a good bunch. :P
Last bunch I went with nearly got me killed. Driving like wild men.
They turned around on a single atv trail in front of me. Ran me off the trail in Ocala.... >:( Haven't been out with a group since. So hoping this will go better. ;)
I like to cruise, and drive fast. Don't worry though, not to fast! :D
I will not be out in the woods any earlier than 10:00. Looks like there should be good amount of people out there hopefully yall will still be there when we get to riding.
I'll be meeting OleNasty and we'll be there together... top speed on my scooter is maybe 25 mph, but when you're 5' deep in mud, top speed is not remotely relevant!! Mingy, can't wait to ride again, and can't wait to meet the new peeples! I assure you we all ride relatively kinda sorta safe!! aside from an occasional tire falling off..... I won't name any names :o