It was stolen last night while I slept from my closed but not locked garage. It is a White 2003 Vin#JSAAK47AX32116104. I will try to attach a pic for ref. I am offering a $500 reward for its return, no questions asked. Jason 352-804-1093 There were several aftermarket parts on it that may begin to float around the state, some of them are as follows...
Lonestar Axle
IMS Pegs
PEP Front Shocks w/Rez
ASV Levers
X Factor Nerfs
Brand new ITP C Series Wheels & Holeshot tires. (Right rear was just bent and would not hold air)
Lonestar +2 A Arms
Is missing the back half of the exhaust pipe ( I had it off)
Here is a link for a picture.
http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....topic=33314&hl=
Thanks for any and all help!!!! Jason 352-804-1093
HTTP 404 Not Found
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/Quad_10-31-04_005.jpg)
I am really sorry about your loss. Thieves really suck... We all want to do "special things" to thieves. I tried to pull up your picture but there was something wrong with the link. Please let us know something and be optimistic there were some recoveries that were posted on this site also some ATV hunting pointers in the stolen atv watch forum check it out! And again I am really sorry for your lossI am really sorry about your loss. Thieves really suck... We all want to do "special things" to thieves. I tried to pull up your picture but there was something wrong with the link. Please let us know something and be optimistic there were some recoveries that were posted on this site also some ATV hunting pointers in the stolen atv watch forum http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html check it out! And again I am really sorry for your loss
JMZ400 , I will keep my eyes and ears open for ya. I live in Ocala too and ride all around here. Trust me if I see it I WILL take it from them !!! >:(
I hope it gets back to you. Not many things are as low as a quad stealing loser. I say find em and drag em behind the quad until the owner is content ;D