I have landed a job in Charlotte, NC and will be moving there on July 17th. My new job will start July 26th and it was an opportunity I could not pass up. After living in South Florida for all my 32 years I think its time for a change of pace and quality of life. My wife and I are really excited about moving there and everyone we have talked to said its a great place to live. Funny thing about packing is that you never realize how much stuff you have until you move.
that's a great place for sure been there several times. good luck!
you will love all the riding opportunities!!!!!! :)
Wow that's going to be like moving to another country for you. Get use to people being nice and waving all the time. :D
and if you need to find some where to ride let me know i have found them all up here i moved up this way in 07 im 30miles south of there.
I lived in Charlotte for awhile. Loved the city. The surrounding areas are nice too. Close enough to the lake to get to water. Good luck.
Better keep your head down and your mouth shut because those good ole boys don't care none much for left-wing city folk. 8)